Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
.Hack//New Dawn (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:08 pm
The boy glared at him before smriking. "Well then that makes you the same as us."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:16 pm
"Yeah? At least I go for people who NEED to die." Wahnsinn said, now dashing straight at the man. In an instant, he was face-to-face with him his scythe had been positioned behind the man, while his left leg going for a solid kick to the man's stomach.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Ectoplasmic_panda

Invisible Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:21 pm
She had to think hard for a answer she usually just went and didn’t think about where she would end up. Finally it came to her she knew the perfect place. “How about the hidden sanctioned fire planes I haven’t been there yet but I’ve heard a lot about them.” She said hoping he would say yes she had been kind of lonely and it would be nice to have a friendly person to talk to for once.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:31 pm
The mans smirk didn't leave his face when Wahnsinn attacked. He started the chain saw part of his weapon before slashing down at his leg before it hit him. He'd worry about the scythe after he took care of his frontal attack.

"That sounds fun nyan. But i'm not much of a fighter..." He answered, looking down.  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Ectoplasmic_panda

Invisible Lunatic

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:46 pm
“me neither unless the occasion arises but I’ll do my best to protect you.” When she said this she meant it she wasn’t known to break her promises and if the occasion did arises she was ready to fight till the end to defend him.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:53 pm
The leg seemed to move out of the way at the last second as Wahnsinn's smile only grew larger as the scythe was then yanked backwards, going for a move to drag him even closer to himself.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:14 pm
The man scowled, quickly ducking before the scythe could hit him. He backed up slightly, knowing it wouldn't help much since his enemy was using a scythe but he had to figure out his moves.

"Okay nyan." He said, smiling slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:33 pm
Almost immediately, Wahnsinn closed the gap once again, now directly in front of him, where the man's blade was too far to get him with.

He had come in close to ram him with his own shoulder, in order to send him backward yet again.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:47 am
The mans eyes widened when he saw how quickly Wahnsinn had closed the space between them. Unable to dodge the blow he stumbled back a few feet, stopping himself from falling with his sword. The man glared at the hunter, his body glowing yellow. "Twin moons." He rushed towards him, when close enough he swung his sword up in an arch twice at the PKK.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:34 am
Wahnsinn moved the pole to intercept the blade as he attacked.

Once the blade had been stopped, he then attacked with another unorthodox method.
A solid head-butt to the man's forehead.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:59 am
The man was stunned by the attack. He stumbled back a bit holding his head. "What the hell was that!?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:11 am
"THAT is called fighting." Wahnsinn replied, walking towards the man, the blade of the scythe dragging through the ground.

"Come on...Show me some fight before I kill you..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:27 am
The man growled before charging at him again, stabbing his sword at Wahnsinns chest.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:32 am
As the man did that, Wahnsinn did a similar attack, using the back of his scythe and thrusting the bladed bottom toward's the man's chest.
Unfortunately, the scythe had the advantage of length.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:43 am
The blow from the scythe caused the mans sword to slip from his hand as he was knocked back. If this hadn't been a game he would have broken a few ribs.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff