Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Ȼhained (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miller4595

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:31 pm

How can one call themselves a master...
JAX MILLER
User Image

"I got some left over chicken you can reheat once we get in...." For the next five minutes he keeps trying keys and failing to get the right one,each wrong key producing a mutter of damn. once he finds the right one he sighs in relief. "There we go...." Jax holds the door open for her. "Ladies first." once she enters she sees a large living room,a large HD tv and game system and a couch that has an area rug under it that covers the hard wood floor and a coffee table infront of the couch. to the left of the living room through an archway is the kitchen and dinner room. "There's a short hallway through that door to the right,down at the end is the bathroom the door on the left in the hallway is your room and the one opposite of your door is mine..."

...When they are a slave to their own government and desires?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:40 pm
There chains may bind me.
There whip may try to control me.
They may hit me to obey.

User Image
"Well i can it's nice to finally meet the non flirtatious you..." Samantha said crossing one leg over the other. She looked directly back at him not intimidated or afraid of him. She sighed and shook her head looking out the window. "Oh and could you just drop me off at the next corner so I can go back to my own home..." Samantha said. Her voice had nothing but seriousness in it and a small hit of hatred. She really wanted to go back home, or atleast find out how her father was doing, she was afraid that he would just do something stupid out of depression and take his own life because he had nothing left, Samantha was the only thing her father had left in this world. Her could barely keep a job with out getting fired after three weeks, she was always drinking and Samantha was the only thing that ever kept him sane.

But my soul is free.
My heart is strong.
I will never break under them.

Kiatala

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:44 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╔═══════════════════╗ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

The truth was I was scared
But I knew you never cared
So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

☆═━┈┈━═☆ ╚═══════════════════╝ ☆═━┈┈━═☆

Rein entered the house. It was rather fancy for a normal house. She turned to him, her eyes sparkling like a child when they get what they wanted. "A-a room? I haven't had room in a while!" she said. She quickly turned around and walked towards her room. She slowly opened the door. She looked around and smiled. It was plain and simple. She preferred it that way. "Wow!" she said. As she jumped on the bed. She had completely forgotten about the fact that she was hungry.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:24 pm

JAX MILLER
User Image

Jax fallows her and smiles and chuckles at the sight of her happiness. "I'm glad you like it I'll get the chicken ready... He leaves her to get use to her room and enters the kitchen,turning the tv on as he walks by and listens to the news. "let's see here...milk,beer,OJ,a bunch of fruit and veggies and more food...hmm...wheres the chicken?" he moves the milk out of the way and finds it,he goes over to the micro wave and pops the chicken in to let it heat.

miller4595

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:32 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

After Rein finished exploring her room. She walked into the kitchen. "Is there something that I can do to help?" she asked. Every time in every home, there wasn't a day where she just sat down and relaxed. She was so used to it that there was no way that she could just sit down and relax. Even if she was told there was no way she could.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:42 pm

JAX MILLER
User Image

"ummmm....hmmm....Maybe,just let me think for a bit. besides your chickens almost done." Not more then a second later the micro wave beeps and he opens it up,steam coming out,Jax gets some hot pads and picks the plate up before setting it down on the dinner table and getting her a knife and fork. "There you go." He smiles and goes to watch the news once she sits down and starts eating.

miller4595

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

Rein slowly ate her food. It was odd for her to have her food prepared for her. She sighed. "This is going to be harder than I thought." she said. She then finished her food and walked into the living room. "Alright. I'm done eating now. You need anything?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 1:56 pm

JAX MILLER
User Image

Jax sigh and closed his eyes. "Yeah i think the grass out back needs to be cut,i'd say its about ankle high by now. Jax scratches his head and shrugs. "Never thought you'd be the eager to work type...then again no noe can always be right." Smiles and sinks back into the couch. "Sorry if i seem so carfree,im just really tired right now..."

miller4595

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

"M-mow? Alright." she said turning around, heading to the back yard. "Mow... I've never done that before. I wonder if it's hard... It doesn't seem like it." she said as she entered the back yard. Jax was right. The grass was tall and she noticed that the back yard was big. "Well... this won't be easy, now will it?" she said.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:19 pm

JAX MILLER
User Image

Jax yawned and started to nod off but woke himself and yawned again. "Hmm....i should go teach her...she doesn't strike me as the garden work type...." Figuring this hunch was right jax goes and finds her on the lawnmower out in the shed. "Do you know how to work this thing?"

miller4595

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

Rein quietly shook her head. "I've never used one before... nor have I seen one." she told him truthfully. She frowned. "I'm sorry..." she said. She made a quick glance before looking down. She was prepared for any punishment she was about to receive.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:37 pm

JAX MILLER
User Image

Jax smiled and just ruffled her hair a bit,laughing. "No reason to be sorry,i couldn't take apart and reassemble an army issue colt .45 in a five seconds until my uncle taught me,here let me show you how it works..." Jax goes over and pushes the lawnmower outside onto the grass then squats down and starts showing her how to start it up.

miller4595

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:45 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

Rein looked up looking shocked. He wasn't going to punish her. "Alright..." She made a small smile and she squat down too. She kept her distance but watched happily as he show her how to start the odd machine.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:52 pm

JAX MILLER
User Image

After a few minutes of explanation Jax pauses to think if he had forgotten anything. "hmmm...no that's about it! so you just need to cut the grass down and avoid the walls,no need to worry about destroying anything since i have no flowers or anything worth value out here...." He smiles and stands up. "Just call or wake me if there's any problems and if you get thirsty just head inside to get some water..." With that said jax waves and heads inside.

miller4595

Himemii

Timid Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:10 pm
User Image

ⓡⓔⓘⓝ ⓙⓞⓢⓔⓟⓗⓘⓝⓔ ⓐⓡ©ⓗⓕⓘⓔⓛⓓ

So I'll put on a mask
Save me, I ask.

Rein nodded her head. "Alright! I think I got it!" she said. She watched as Jax leave. She turned to the lawn mower. She started the engine and it roared to life. She let out a small yelp. After she had collected herself she started to mow the lawn. It was nice outside. She would take a rest every once in a while. It was, after all, her first time mowing. It took a while but she finally finished. She decided to stay outside. It looked like it was only in the afternoon. There was a nice breeze outside. It was so peaceful, that she could sleep without any problems.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff