Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Enshara & Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:36 pm
User Image
At the mere touch of her lips, Kyso's body sprung to life. It was as if a flame caught on him, burning throughout his blood. But then it stopped. As suddenly as it came. The young demon blinked and bam! she was gone. It was almost as if he had just hallucinated it. Baffled, he raised a hand up, touching his lips. They still tingled, it had to be real. He'd just experienced his first kiss. He wasn't sure, but he remembered people making a fuss about it. And he wasn't sure if people in love actually had sex. He was clueless about love, excluding the fact that it didn't exist. He sighed, glancing up at the sun. He would have to go to council soon. Well, he didn't have to. No, Lucifer didn't like him enough yet. Oh yes, and f**king his daughter will make him love you too? Deity's voice echoed throughout his mind, as the two of them entered the throne room. He took his usual spot in the back, leaning against one of the pillars in the throne room. He was tall enough to see her enter, and was shocked. She was beautiful. He and the rest of the congregation couldn't keep their eyes off of her. The heat returned and he fought the desire to go to her.

Lucifer, who was looking through what must be discussed today, felt the change in his throne room. He was no longer the center of attention. Raising his head, he followed everyone's gaze, and a proud smile crossed his features. "Isabella, my daughter, come, sit at my side." He beckoned her closer, and then realized, "Where might your bodyguard be?"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:46 pm
I'll show you a sweet dream

Isabella Morningstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Isabella smiles at her father and bows slightly. She knew that all eyes were on her as she walks to her seat next to her father. At the mention of Kyso, her cheeks turn a light pink. "He is here. He always attends these father. He just stays in the shadows." she says to him quietly.

Lucifer nods his head at this and looks back at the council. "There is no reason to continue gawking at my daughter." he snaps to all the men in the room. Quickly, they all turn their attention to their king as he begins to discuss the current status of not only his people but of the land that he rules over.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image
For the first time, Kyso did not pay attention to the meeting, letting Deity focus on what's being said instead. Isabella had filled his thoughts. She was even more confusing now than before. He couldn't imagine why she'd gone and changed into that. She probably wanted to make an impression, for that is truly what happened. But did it mean something? It seemed that every action of hers had a mysterious underlying meaning. Dammit, he was thinking more about her than his future. Sure, she was a vital part to get himself noticed, but he still was starting to think of her far too much. He turned his attention back to Lucifer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
As the meeting continues, Isabella listens intently. As soon as the council ends, she stands and leaves the room. Lucifer watches his daughter go and then sees all of the other people leave as well. Shaking his head, he stands and lets out a sigh. "Something is on her mind. If only her mother were around. Maybe she would speak more of what she thinks like before." he mumbles.

Isabella walks down a few corridors until she reaches an old music room. Walking inside, she smiles at the familiar sights. Going over to the couch on the side of the room, she lays down on it and closes her eyes.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image
Kyso's sharp ears catch his lord's utterance. It surprised him, displaying a weaker side of Lucifer than he realized he had. The ruler caught the gaze of the young demon, and then nodded his daughter's direction, a silent reprimand for leaving her alone. A smirk grew on his lips, reminding him the torture in store for him if he let it continue. A shiver ran down Kyso's spine, as he hurried after Isabella's footsteps. He knew the job of bodyguard meant to truly stay at her side as frequently as her shadow. He was lost by the time he caught up with her. He knocked once on the door, but entered without being invited. Apparently Lucifer expected him to take it seriously. Meaning to stay with her constantly.

As he neared the couch, he knelt beside it. In a quiet voice, he asked, "Your father cares for you. Is that love?" He made it seem as if they had already started a conversation about what she'd said. And gone through the niceties of him denying love's existence, and her proving it exists.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Opening her eyes slightly, Isabella nods her head. "Yes, that is love. Father used to show it more when Mother was alive but after she died, he started to become hard and cold. It happens when someone you love dies or leaves you." she says to him. Looking at him still, she places a hand gently on his cheek. The touch lasts for just a moment as she sits up and looks towards the music room door. Seeing one of the men from the throne room, Isabella bows her head slightly. "Hello sir, can I help you?" she asks him.

The man looks at her and the at Kyso. "I need to speak with the Princess alone boy." he says to Kyso as he walks fully into the room.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:21 pm
User Image
Kyso had not seen Isabella's mother with Lucifer, and therefore could not picture it. He could not imagine something sexual mixed with the love he'd seen Lucifer have with his daughter. He'd had sex many times, but it was nothing like that. It was easier to think that love did not exist.

Kyso stepped forward, placing his body between hers and the incoming man. His wings were folded back, so that eye contact could continue, but he still maintained a protective stance between the two. "As you heard His Lord say this afternoon, I am her bodyguard. I cannot leave her. She is under my care. But you have my word that I will not speak of your conversation." he watched the man carefully, trusting his instincts which said something was off.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:28 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Shrugging, the man walks over to Isabella and takes a seat very close to her. Ignoring Kyso, he smiles a very evil smile to her. "I have a proposition for you Princess. You tell your father that you will marry my son, who you have already turned down." he says to her as he takes a few strands of her hair and smells them

"Why should I do that." she says, quickly standing up and looking at him. The man simply laughs and stands up. "Do you believe that your little transaction in the garden with this garden was unseen? If you don't do as I say, not only will I refuse to stop an up rising that wishes to throw your pitiful father off his throne but I will also inform your father of that little action. I don't think your guard would live to see another day if that happens. I'll leave you to think on it." he says as he laughs and leaves the room. The door shuts behind him and Isabella sits back on the couch. Looking at her lap, she tried to think but was unable to.

Next night

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image
Kyso laughed. So hard that he almost fell over. Completely ruining the man's effect, he slid down onto the couch and took a few minutes to recover. Once he'd calmed down to the occasional snigger, he looked at her, expecting her to have been laughing with him. But she wasn't. Why she looked completely gloomy. "You do not fear that man do you?" Another chuckle escaped at the sentence. "If he could have dethroned your father, he would have. He wouldn't be waiting for you to marry his son. He'd want the power for himself." The second part, the funniest to Kyso, made him bite his lip to keep from laughing again.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:03 pm
User Image
User Image

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Isabella's eyes immediately lock on with Kyso. Her stare practically spells out certain death if he didn't stop laughing. Standing up, she turns for the door. "I was stupid to actually think you would understand or even grow those feelings. I suppose the humans are right. We are just selfish demons who can't love anyone!" she yells at him before turning and running out of the room. Taking the paths that are hidden through out the castle, she ends up in a lower part of the castle. Her mother had only shown it to her once but she still remembered where it was. Walking into the room, she closes the door and locks it. In the room was a passage to the human world that she was only supposed to use in case the castle was ever attacked.

Next night

User Image
User Image  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:23 pm
User Image
Kyso blinked at her, utterly confused. He seemed to be in a constant state of confusion around her. He'd started to accept it. To try and understand. F**k her if she didn't want to explain it to him. But what did that have to do with everything else? With what he was laughing at? He was completely capable of defending himself from Lucifer. Not kill him, no but defend himself. Plus the fact that if he was captured, Lucifer would not kill him, he wasn't a novice torturer, he knew how to cause the greatest pain without giving the relief of death. It wasn't something Kyso feared. The thought of fearing something that he could not change was preposterous. Thus the laughing. But what did that have to do with love?

Once she had gone, he realized that yet again he was failing his body guard duties. Sitting cross-legged on the couch, he listened intently for her. But...he could not hear her soft breath. It was gone. She was gone. He'd already asked Lucifer if there was any place that was sound proof years before. The only place was the dungeons for obvious reasons. But why would she go down there? In an almost frantic panic, Kyso, rushed down the corridors to the dungeons. Finding it empty, he demanded from one of those chained to the walls if they'd seen the princess. After a few broken bones he was convinced they weren't lying, and he rushed back to his room.

Where could she have gone? There was a tightness in his chest as he considered what might have happened to her. Shuffling through the many papers on his desk, he found a large scrying mirror. Setting within his circle to keep his presence from being noticed by whomever might have taken her, he called up her face. It was easy to imagine. Her large purple eyes. That cute button nose. When he opened his eyes the mysts in the mirror were swirling as it searched for it. As far as she was, it took a few moments to find her. They were excruciating, for a dead body could not be found. Then her face appeared one the surface. And he breathed once more. She looked angry. Pissed. That was good. Angry meant that she had not been hurt badly yet. For not until you've experienced torture can you laugh about it. Closing his eyes once more, Kyso passed over control to his material body to Deity, and manifested himself in his mind. Each time you meet someone, you make a connection with them. The longer you are with them, the stronger the connection becomes. Kyso found theirs easily, sending his energy down it, he whispered her name softly. Then added, "Do not change your expression, in case they are watching."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Hearing Kyso's voice, Isabella looks around and then walks to a large book that speaks of how to open the portal. "There is no one here with me. I'm here alone and I'm running away. So just leave me alone you cold hearted imbecile." she says to him harshly. Slowly saying the spell, a large burst of energy shoots through out the entire castle.

The moment it happened, Lucifer's attention goes from the papers on his desk to the door. "What is the...no...she couldn't be. What could have had her open that portal." he says, rushing from his office, he goes straight to Kyso's room. Bursting open the door, he looks at the demon. "Explain to me why you are not with my daughter and why she is in the old part of the castle!" he demands.

Next night

User Image
User Image  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:09 pm
User Image
Kyso's eyes widen as he feels the entire air shift throughout the castle. He did not realize she had enough magic in her to do that. Hell, he didn't even know what exactly she did. He felt a sharp pain, which was reflected on her side, as their connection severed. For if one side truly wishes it, any connection can break after just a few words. The few seconds of pain were excruciating, and he was quite experienced with all kinds of pain. It left him out of breath, and he was panting as Lucifer threw open his door. Raising his head, he cleared his face immediately. "My lord," he bowed as much as possible from his sitting position. "Your daughter has decided to run away. And as she feels I am a 'cold-hearted imbecile' I am not with her." He nods to his mirror which still showed her angry face. "I was not aware where she went, only that I could not hear her and that she was perfectly safe." He stood in a swift motion, picking up his mirror as he did. "Now what is the old part of this castle?" To him, the entire thing was centuries old. What could be specifically classified as old?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:26 pm
User Image
User Image

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Letting out a roar, he slams his hand against the wall and looks at the mirror. "That part of the castle was built centuries before Isabella was born. Her mother would go there whenever she wished to go to the human world." he says. Cursing, he turns and makes his way to that part of the castle. He knew full well that Kyso would follow him.

Isabella takes a few supplies that she always made sure was down in the room. Nodding her head, she looked down at her outfit, she had changed into a regular, peasant brown outfit. Taking a deep breath, she steps through the portal and emerges a few miles from a human town. As the portal closes, she looks over her shoulder and nods her head. "If I want to return I can easily." she tells herself. Her mother had taught her the spell to take her back to her fathers home and it could be done from anywhere she was.

Next night

User Image
User Image  

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:06 pm
User Image
Yes, Kyso did follow the dark angel. Though it was more out of fear of him, than love of his daughter. Currently he couldn't understand why of all places she was running to the human world. If she was being petty enough to flee, then by all means, they should let her. But Kyso knew better than to voice these thoughts to Lucifer. Instead he dutifully followed, silently hoping this would prove his worth finally. "Has she gone to the human world before?" he questioned, sounded sure of himself and curious.

One on One

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff