Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Middle World {Closed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:21 pm
Sorana heard Huntress`s soft growl, then looked over at the coyote that had just entered the tavern. She dismissed any thought on the subject as she helped Hal get Huntress out the door and toward the infirmary.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:23 pm
(Its Huntress' not Huntress's)
Huntress' eyes closed a last time as if she is fading away from her life  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Hal Galvan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:26 pm
The two of them rushed down the empty streets trying there best to keep Huntress' alive. After several streets, they arrived at the infirmary. "We need help now!" Hal announced loudly as he busted though the front doors.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:33 pm
A doctor took Huntress and treated her servilely infected wounds
"You're lucky shes still alive" the doctor said "were still treating her wounds"  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:35 pm
(sorry, gotta turn in for the night.)  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:38 pm
(Ok night)  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Hal Galvan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:39 pm
"Oh that's great she still alive I mean," Hal said smiling. "Hopefully she will be better when she wakes," Hal said. He sat down along the wall clenching his fists in anger. "Why did I think of doing that," he said madly at himself. "If I can't stop thinking this about others I will be end up hurting someone," he said slamming his fist at the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:43 pm
A few hours had gone past and the doctor walked out "She's awake" the doctor said "She's still weak tho she still need to recuperate from all the blood she lost"  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:07 pm
Brutus chuckled and watched the group run out. He walked behind the bar and grabbed a bottle of liquor. Tearing it open he slugged back a large gulp and smiled. "She is trailing blood. Whatever happens, I can find her." The coyote cracked his knuckles and stood, chucking the bottle against the wall. "I suppose that she is the one I'm after anyways, might as well finish the job."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:13 pm
Huntress was in the inferiority "Someone is after me" she said sitting up gripping her side  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:21 pm
Brutus threw open the door and opened his jacket, revealing a holstered pistol. He sniffed the night air and jogged towards the scent of the wounded fox. The coyote smiled and drew closer to the scent, pushing his back up against a wall and drawing his weapon.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:24 pm
Huntress sat up she drew her katana out of its sheath "Why are you after me!" she shouted  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:29 pm
The coyote pressed his back harder against the wall and clicked his tongue, 'Damned fox ears.'. He pulled the slide back on the pistol, readying the weapon. He growled and turned around the corner, leveling the weapon on the fox. "Down girl. Just make this easy for me."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:31 pm
"Who are you!!?!?!!?" Huntress shouted "What did I ever do to you" her katana was at his throat  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Coyote Master Brutus

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:38 pm
Brutus smiled and pushed himself closer to her, his blood running down the blade of her sword. "I'm the one here to end you. Now, you can either come peacefully and quietly, or I can leave you as a stain on the sheets." He pushed the barrel of his weapon into her forehead. "You flinch, you die."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff