Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:04 pm
User Image "yea you do have a point there haruhi" alucard smiled and he kissed her and headed back to shore and fell backwards lays down looking at the sky  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:13 pm
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi blushed dark red when she was kissed.she stayed in the water till the blush was gone.Once it was gone she swam back to the shore and sat down next to alucard she watched the waves of the water with a cute smile.  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:15 pm
User Image alucard smiled and sat up and put his arm around haruhis waist and looked at the waves "you know its even better when it turns night cause he get to see the sun go and and thats my favorite part cause then it turns night" alucard laughed a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:24 pm
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi rested her head on Alucards shoulder smiling."Yeah i like the night more as well it's fun just looking and the moon and stars"she said.  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:30 pm
User Image "yea thats true i only hae one thing about the moon it distracts me cause its shiny and i like shiny things" alucard laughed a bit then he saw his shark swimming around "well now it looks like he came back for some more haruhi if its ok with you is it alright if i go back and talk to him i promise i wont get hurt" alucard smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:37 pm
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi lifted her head "Fine go ahead just be careful around the shark"she said rolling her eyes jokingly.She kept watching the waves starting to space out.  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:43 pm
User Image "yay thank you haruhi its just that hes been my friend since i known him and when i was messing with him" alucard slimed and ran to the shark then stops and looks at haruhi then turns around and walks up to her and kisses her deeply  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:52 pm
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi became completely speachless she blushed an extremely dark red.She became completely frozen and shocked not sure what to do or say.  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:58 pm
User Image alucard looked at her and smiled "are you ok haruhi" the shark went back down under water  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 pm
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi had managed to nod her head "Yeah im ok just shocked"she managed to say softly still blushing.  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image alucard smiled "and may i asked why you were shocked" alucard sits next to her and wraps his arm around her waist  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:10 pm
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi kissed Alucard lovingly instead of answering she was to embarassed to say she liked him.  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image alucard smiled and he kept kissing her and he looked into her eyes and the shark swam back and foruth above the water waiting for him  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:19 pm
Haruhi Rose
User ImageHaruhi saw the shark swimming back and fourth in the water she giggled slightly when she pulled away from the kiss "It seems your shark wants you"She said still giggling.  

Plasma Sound

Questionable Lunatic

16,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Generous 100

Ryoga Kimishi

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:23 pm
User Image alucard spaced out from the kiss and shooked his head "huh oh yea well i better go and see whats wrong with him but i promise that ill come back" alucard smiled and ran torwards the shark and was thinking about how tamaku would killed him if he seen what he did and he swims to the shark and was talking to him "im sorry buddy i didnt mean to leave you like that i know your really pist at me right now but im really sorry" alucard looks down  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff