Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdom Auracite and Kain (One on One. Feel free to read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:32 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"Send him back to his Kingdom. We can't have war with his people right now will whats been going on here," Kain says and looks at the king with a sigh.

". . . that I kill everyone you held dear"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:35 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Avarielle jabbed the sword into the ground and swiftly ripped her knife out of the kings hands, wiping the blood on his face. "I guess. Come.....they'll find him here and they'll have no choice to retreat." She said softly, taking his hand and pulling him away from him. "And your father?"

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:43 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

"They were only after me so they didn't bother father," Kain says and sighs leading the way away from the king and his family.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:44 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

"Why only you?" Avarielle asked, trying to keep up with him. "Why not your father?" There were so many questions pouring out of her. "Why the ambush? Why use his daughter as a pawn?"

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:53 pm
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain winces and lies, "I don't know," Kain says to all the questions Avarielle asks him. He didn't want to tell Avarielle his secert.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:57 pm
User Image

Avarielle came to a complete stop and stared at him. "You're lying to me." She said, looking into his eyes. "Tell me the truth Kain. Why were they after you and only you? With an actiong such as bold as this."

{{ I'm gonna keep posting here for a while then I'm gonna head to bed. Okay? }}  

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:07 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs and looks at Avarielle, "I would like to tell you but I can't tell you yet. No in the open. Maybe another place," Kain says trying to get Avarielle to move.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:41 am
User Image

Avarielle didn't budge an inch. "Then lets find a place more quiet." She demanded. "I must know. Seeing how I have to protect you and more." She looked at him, eyes pleading.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:22 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain sighs, "fine lets move then," Kain says and waits for her to move. He didn't want to stay near the Hunters family and he wantted to get to a safe spot. He really didn't want to tell Avarielle about his serect.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:26 am
User Image

Avarielle began to walk towards the Cortyard of Stars. Her favorite place t just sit and think. Sometimes nap. It was mostly quiet, but with all the screams in the back, it wasn't as quiet as it used to be. Staring at Kain, Avarielle waited.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:37 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain looks away, "I got this from my mother's side of the family though she is long since dead from my birth," Kain says and changes wolf before Avarielle. He shakes himself and not wantting to hear Avarielle's screams of shock and anger he ran away as soon as the change was done leaving only his cape behind. He hide in the yard of Lunar with in the moon flowers.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:43 am
User Image

Avarielle flinched as he changed his form. Before she knew it, he was gone. She sat on her knees and waiting, thinking he'll come back. A gaurd came and handed her her sword. Quickly getting up, Avarielle rand began to finish the fight that started.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:52 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain couldn't face Avarielle now after showing her that he was a lycan. He crawls out the yard and moves without a sound toward the wall when a net landed on top of him again. He growls startting to get tired of all of this. He looks up to see his father. His father knew it was him. Kain looks away as his father took him to his room and dumped him on the bed.
"Avarielle found out didn't she?" his fath asked looking at Kain.
Kain nods and looks away. His father sighs and leaves Kain in his room.
Kain crawls off his bed and under it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:03 am
User Image

Avarielle finished the fight. Many of her men wounded, some killed. Her herself was wounded. Blood dripped down her currently disabled arm. She sheathed her sword and walked to her room to wash up. All she could think about that night was Kain.

Auracite
Crew

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:09 am
қąɨŋ

User Image
User Image
"I'm sorry . . ."

Kain whines a little and a maid comes in. She looks around and puts the food on the table for Kain. She didn't know that he was in the room. He eats the food once says leaves and curls up under his bed with a sigh. He wouldn't change human anytime soon.

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces