Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Dark,The Cold,The Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:50 am
Noel looked at Malik and gave him a bright smile as he offered them some of his stew. "I'd love some!" she said excitedly. She couldn't remember the last time they had eaten something other than the raw meat of rabbits. She cringed at the thought and erased it from her head. "I'm Noel by the way. And since I know she won't introduce herself, that's my sister Jinx." she told them.

Jinx glared at Damon and saw him carrying a buck and a bear. She shook her head and chuckled. "Like I told her, I'll do whatever I want." she said to him before she heard her sister introducing them to Malik. Her ears started twitching again since she didn't really want them to know who they were. She also heard her sister saying that she wanted some of the stew. She stood up and grabbed her sister's sleeve while shaking her head. "We can hunt for our own food." she said to her stubbornly.

Noel broke her arm free from Jinx's grip and she slowly shook her head. "I don't want to hunt. And it wouldn't hurt to just try it." she said as she gave her a calm yet pleading look. "If you want to hunt then go ahead, but you'll have to do it without me this time." she said as she took a step back from Jinx.

Jinx looked at her sister and scoffed as she nodded. She sat back down and leaned against the tree with her arms crossed. She usually didn't like doing things without her sister. She'd constantly worry about her the second she'd left and she definitely couldn't trust Noel alone with them. At least, not yet anyways.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:55 am
((I edited that post))  

Silent_Death509

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:07 am
Malik nodded and gave each girl a bowl of the stew.Made with wild beries and deer meat it would be quiet could in this cold weathe.Malik looked at Garret again.

"I shall permit it.I just hope you don't try and kill one of them by yourself."he said with a chuckle.

Damon put down the two animals and sat down next to the fire putting his cigar in his mouth.

"Sorry..we aren't exactly as rich as we used to be out here.We uh..come from the Kabuato kingdom back south.How bout you two?"He asked them trying to just be kind and talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:30 am
User Image

Garret sat again by Malik and sighed, "I have been gone far to long. I'm having trouble coping with this I can't imagine how Damon is doing at this moment. Have you talked to him recently?"

Silent_Death509

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:34 am
Noel smiled as Malik handed her the bowl of stew. She sat closer to the fire and ate slowly as she thought about Damon's question. She glanced over at Jinx who just nodded and then she looked back at Damon. "We're run aways." was all she said to him. She didn't really like to talk about where they came from. To her, home was just a bad place full of horrible memories and broken dreams. She took another bite of the stew and a question popped into her head. "You're a king aren't you? What's it like having your own little kingdom?" she asked him, just trying to say the subject so she wouldn't have to explain more.

Jinx took the stew from Malik, but she just set it down beside her. Being her usual stubborn self. She listened to her sister and Damon talk, but her curiousity was focused on Malik and Garret. She wasn't sure what they were talking about, but she heard the word kill and her ears perked up. She pulled her knees to her chest and let her head rest against the tree as she listened closely to the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:39 am
Malik sighed and leaned back.

"Damon..as I said is hard to talk to.Losing your father and aunt..isn't an easy thing to cope with is it?"he asked but looked at the sky.

"Raphael..is moving on the Frost Guardians..Crow I don't know anymore.."he sighed and looked at the sky.

Damon coughed but he recovered before insulting the girl..

"Kabuat's Kingdom..helped protect all 19 for a very long time.We are however..not on a vacation..there is a god war going on..and us of Kabuato blood..are being hunted down."he said.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:49 am
Noel nodded and looked down at the stew. Her hair fell in her face and her ears drooped again. "How can you stand that? I've heard stories about Kabuato's kingdom. And I speak for almost everyone when I say we're grateful for everything that Kabuato has done for us. But how can you stand facing death all the time?" she asked him. It was only minutes after she asked that she began to regret ever mentioning it. She went back to eating the stew so she wouldn't say anything else.

Jinx listened to Malik as she heard what he said about Damon. She looked over at Damon in curiousity before she crossed her arms and went back to being cold and stubborn. Although some of her stubborness faded as she picked up the stew and started eating it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:02 am
Damon sighed.

"Becuase..I've seen death's hands before.I've died before..though I came back..you don't exactly look anyone in the eye after you see that."he said his hand fell onto the girl's back..the battle for Kabuato kingdom slowly multiplied from his brain into hers..and it showed like a video tape in her eyes..his death on the cross..everything..he quickly withdrew it and his hand..not going to curse another soul with that punishment.

"So..I haven't just faced it..you see.I've experienced it.."he said softly and stood up taking a bowl of stew with him into the temple.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:09 am
Noel watched Damon walk off and she set down her bowl before she pulled her knees to her chest. She waited until he was gone before she let the first tear fall. She couldn't imagine going through what he went through but because of what he showed her, she at least knew some of what he was feeling. She shook her head as she tried to get rid of the things he showed her and she hid her face in her arms.

Jinx watched Damon walk off and then looked at her sister. She saw the tears and her hands clenched into fists. She hated it when her sister cried because she didn't like to see her sister seem so weak. She wondered what Damon had showed Noel, but if it was enough to make Noel cry, then she definitely didn't want to know about it. She got up and sat down beside her sister. Though she didn't know what to do to help her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:12 am
Malik sighed looking at the girls.

"You two please forgive the lad..he hasn't been himself.."he sighed.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:26 am
Nor I..."Victor finally spoke up blinking. Hell he just saw something but he frowned covering his face with his hand. Dammit....

Kira got back up then handed Lily a dagger. "I really getting bad feelings...I mean a hell lot."

I told you I would not let my son rule not yet he's still too young!" Lexi screeched at the other guardians getting pissed her voice booming against the ice walls.
The other guardians kept showing logic to her but she wouldn't have it. Their still her children and she will not let them fall into the issue of the past.

Val uncurled against her brother then stood up. "My a** getting numb....can we please go somewhere?" she sounded like she was whining.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:36 am
Lucius nodded.

"Alrighty."he said softly and stood up.

Raphael went threw the wall of the guardian temple.His figure coming into the room with Lexi and the guardians.He was clapping.CLAP,CLAP,CLAP.

"I hate to interupt..but.."he said smiling.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:41 am
(clap clap clap wtf?! XD)

Valaria nodded then picked up the spear then started walking. She blinked noticing a wind change. "Lucius...why do I have the feeling this is bad?" she whispered

Lexi looked up in horror. She knew this wouldn't last. "You brought bloodshed to us" the second command guardian hissed. The other four had looks of horror.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:50 am
(lol..might aswell interupt the convo?xD.Wanted to see u react..lol)

Raphael chuckled and his 6 paths of pain came from each corner of the room.

"It took me 4 months to finally track you Lexi Frost..to bad..you brought the Frost into are games."he said and walked toward her.

"I only wish your kids didn't have to come back only to see ruins."he said.

Lucius's head perked up and he looked at her.

"Something..is wrong."he said.

Valcom put his head in his hands..he felt it in his bones.He stood up quickly and grabbed his sword.

"Kira..stay here with Lily."he orderd clearly and his nails where coming from his hands.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Wyntre Stryke

Ruthless Felis catus

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:57 am
(well i say that was a best way then open attack but nevermind X3)

Kira nodded. "Alright" she pulled her hood up staying near Lily. Time of "peace" is up.

The other five of the guardians faced one of the 6 paths of pain once they emerged.

Lexi had her arms at her sides fingering the hem of her robe reaching for the posion needles she made during the four months. "That's because they won't" she said emotionlessly.

Valaria nodded her head jerking towards the direction to the temple. "Everything is off..." she muttered.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff