Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Left 4 Lawlz (Going/Acceping Profiles NAO) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:41 pm
Erissa laughed lightly when he mentioned he wasn't short, "well your scrawny for one thing and you should have been drinking milk... then you wouldn't be so small" she said, teasing him. She yawned lightly and looked around, "well James, I guess its time to leave... well unless you came for the ice cream" she said, pointing back at it. She stood behind him and wondered who else was hiding in the Macy's. Maybe she could continue her research if they had the supplies she needed. She just stood there, thinking about the possibilities.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:14 am
"I, uh... Uh..." Tom searched for his answer but couldn't find any sign of John or Dexter. His heart was racing, pounding against his ribcage like a drum.

"I.. I don't see them. ANYWHERE."

"I'm not short and I drank all my milk like a good boy!" James continued to whine, looking at Erissa with complete defeat on his face. Why did everyone have to mention his stature (or lack there of). He was perfectly normal! Tom wasn't taller than him but no bothered him about it!

Forcing himself to continue on and move past the teasing, James stepped outside and started heading for the toy store. As much as he disliked Alan, he couldn't leave the man behind.
"No, no ice cream." James sighed in reply. "And try to not mention it. My partner would probably come straight here and spend all morning getting fat."

"I hate wearing my gloves.." Hanna muttered, digging through the pockets of her sweater for a moment before she pulled out a pair of wool gloves.

"They make my hands warm and sweaty." She whined, reluctantly putting on the hand covers.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:36 pm
Erissa laughed, "must be genetics then, that sucks for you" she said, shrugging. She followed behind him, still keeping her guard up. When he mention his partner she raised an eyebrow, "no offense but ice creams amazing and you know with everyone nearly wiped out... it sound nice... just like a cup of coffee... oh how I miss my morning partner... that stuff kept me up for hours" she said. She didn't mention about her being apart of the research team that tried to find an antidote, since no one even knew the research was going on in the first place. She needed to talk to the leader in private first. She also didn't want to give James a false hope, he didn't seem like he could handle it anyways.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:52 pm
"Oh my go-......JACKSON!"

"What...?"

"I think I figured it out!"

"What now....?"

"HE GOT HIS RANK BECAUSE EVERYONE ELSE ABOVE HIM EITHER GOT EATEN, OR HUNG THEMSELVES!!"

"................."

Ian gave a nod, smiling.

Wheelman gave a sigh, about to give up, before the door finally opened, revealing both Ian and Hanna.

"....What do you want?"

"Oh! We just moved into the neighborhood, had all these plans that dealt with cookouts, streamers, and pool-parties. I even got a Pinata to sma-WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT DO I WANT!?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:20 am
"..Is he always like-- Nevermind!" Tom shook the radio in a violent manner as he struggled to regain his focus on the task at hand.

"God damn it people, we have a code red situation! We need to stop fighting and start searching!!"

"We can't focus on ice cream right now though." James explained with a whine in his voice. "If we stop for ice cream, some infected may stumble upon us. And then we have to deal with them and run back to base. And then Sarge is going to wonder why we took so long for a simple recon, and then I get in trouble while Alan gets off with a little warning because nobody expects anything of him." He continued on, and on, and on, about what would happen, going beyond the point of just being plainly ridiculous with his scenario. All the while he went on, James started to slouch in his posture, as if something were slowly beating him down.

Hanna stared at Alan, curiously listening to him as he spoke of imaginary plans that she thought were real. Sarcasm, or sarcar, was not her forte..

"I like pinatas!" She chirped with a bounce, smiling playfully at the soldier. "Is it somebody's birthday? If not, I wanna smash the pinata!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:38 am
"Tom is right, Jugg. You check the rooftops, and I will check the second floor. Tom, you're still on the first floor, right..?" Jackson asked, waiting for Tom's response, while Jugg just grumbled in the background.

Both Ian and Wheelman stared down at Hanna. Ian gave a smirk, while Wheelman chuckled.
"Could be! Find the birthday zombie and we can whack him with sticks."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:17 pm
Erissa simply listened and listened to his rambling on and at a certain point she couldn't take it anymore, "my god, a zombies a better companion that you... at least they don't talk" she complained. If she could have her way, she would have hit the boys head to shut him up... he was worse than a high school girl! She sighed, "I get it, you'll get scolded, blah blah blah, now lets find your so called lazy partner and get back to your group" she said, pushing him forward into the toy store. She was getting anxious and wanted to get a move on because you never knew what could come lurking. Plus with just the two of them, she wasn't confident at all that they could win if they were confronted.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:14 am
"Yeah, I'm on the first," Tom answered as he ran over to the main entrance, where Jeff was dully taking watch. "Corporal!"

"Yes, Sergeant?" The tall man looked at his CO tiredly, but once he noticed the panic in the man's eyes, he became slightly alarmed and worried. "Sir, what's--"

"We have a code red situation, soldier!"

"Code red? But I haven't built anything even remotely dangerous in days!"

"No, that's code midnight."

"I thought code midnight--"

"NEVERMIND ALL THIS CRAP!" Tom barked and Jeff flinched in surprise. "ITS CODE RED! John and Dexter have disappeared!"

"Oh dear God," Jeff grabbed at his face in pure horror, "NO!"

"Check the second floor, soldier! I'll man the first!" As Jeff scrambled to his feet and made a run for the stairs, Tom darted off to check what was once the men's department of Macy's store.

James abruptly stopped at her interruption, frowning as he had been hurt by her words. Why is she so mean? He thought with a small whimper, and a sigh. Before he could protest, or even begin moving for himself, the chick started shoving him forward, and James almost tripped on his own feet.

"I can walk for myself!" He whined, struggling to get a steady pace with his feet as her hands pushed against. "There's really no need to push. I might fall, and we can't afford accidents."

"Oh, its somebody's birthday?" Hanna frowned a little, disappointed she wouldn't be the one to destroy the pinata. But if it was somebody's birthday, then they had full birthday rights to eliminate the candy carrying paper animal.

"Who are they?" She asked, hopping out of her toy pile and skipping up to the door. "I'll go find them and let them know there's a party. Unless its a surprise party! Oh, is it a surprise party?" Hanna bounced on her feet excitedly, smiling from ear to ear. "I love surprise parties! Can I help surprise the birthday person?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:43 pm
D.C. looked down at the frantic soldiers from atop a display in the center of the store.
"Huh. Wonder what they're looking for..."

"Now, now, Hanna. I'm sure the man has better things to do that find the birthday boy." Ian chuckled.

"....Check the Macys."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:15 pm
Erissa looked at him, "sorry, I'm just in a hurry... I don't want anything catching us off guard" she told him. As they entered the toy store she looked around, "huh, i'm surprised this place isn't crawling with zombies" she said. As she walked forward she examined that place, "it looks like its clear, James where would your partner be at?" she asked him, as she stepped next to him. She didn't have the best feeling and her eye felt weird, like there was a common zombie near by but at the same time there wasn't. This confused her and made her a bit jumpy and anxious, "he could be anywhere in this damn paradise" she complained.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:48 am
"Us." John answered simply, watching the others frantically search and shout at each other with as much curiosity as Dexter was. John fidgeted uncomfortably, unable to suppress his worry of what would happen when they were found. Tom tended to fly off the handle, and by the looks of thins, he had flown very, very, very far from the imaginary handle..

James gave a small smile, understanding Erissa's haste. He had his own feelings and fears to the infected and easily related to the need to avoid them.

Before memories could arise, James quickly shoved aside all those thoughts and focused on finding Alan. To his luck in repressing memories, there was no sign of the undead. Against his luck, Alan wasn't anywhere to be seen.
"Quiet is good, usually..." He muttered, trying to keep his voice low to keep from drawing attention. "Quiet means nothing is around."

Just like that, there was a low moaning wail breaking the silence in the store.

James froze immediately in his tracks. Repressed memories surfaced.

It was a cry, just like that, that got everyone killed. They had just brought in a woman who looked pale, and in shock of the events. She was covered in blood, her assumed family's who were attacked by... Something.
She cried in the room they set her in, and everyone just assumed she broke from her shocked and was beginning to realize what had happened.
When they opened the door though...

James shook his head, his heart pounding so hard against his chest he thought it was going to burst out. A lump formed in his throat and it didn't disappear when he tried to swallow it away.
Be brave, soldier. Tom's voice ordered him. It spoke with his usual grizzled tone, but there was a hint of a gentler side. James saw it every time the Sergeant looked at him, his eyes showing just a glimmer of pity for the boy. Be brave. Get Alan, and get back to base. We need you.
"Stay close, and most importantly stay quiet," he said, his voice suddenly low, steady, and authoritative. James took a moment to glance back at Erissa, making sure she was still near him. He crouched low to the ground, hands clenched tightly around his rifle that was aimed in front of him as he moved forward, head and eyes scanning the store around him.

"But Ian," Hanna pouted, tugging on her brother's hand. "Its somebody's birthday! Everyone should have a party with cake and pinatas on their birthday." She pulled down on his hand harder as she pleaded with him. "We can't just let a birthday go without a party. Come on," she started to head out, squeezing past the human at the door and pulling on Ian's hand to move forward now. "We have to go to Macy's for the birthday boy!"

There was a soft cry, and Hanna immediately snapped her head to look out behind her. There was nothing to be seen, but she heard it all the same.
"I think I found the birthday boy." She frowned, then looked back at her brother and the soldier. "I think he's crying because he thinks we forgot his birthday."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:11 pm
Erissa Whipped around when she heard the moaning wail. She'd heard that one before and it always meant trouble. She heard James tell her to stick close and to keep quiet, "what was that?" she asked, in a hushed voice. She was curious since she had heard it before but never encountered it. She walked closer to him and kept close and she held her gun to her chest. She kept looking around, fear and anxiety rising in her chest. She kept her breathing slow and quiet as they walked further into the store.

SpazzticPanda1311

Bashful Bear

21,775 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Megathread 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:47 pm
"We're not THAAAAAT baaaad." D.C. said, looking at a sack he had brought with him, rummaging through it, the box still nearby.

Both Ian and Wheelman froze when they heard the wail, then gave a facepalm to Hanna's reaction.

".....Right......To the Macy's......To get away from that sound, if anything...." Ian grumbled.

"Great! Me too!" Wheelman said, pointing behind him with his thumb.
"Let's get the hell out of here before it gets mobile!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:57 am
"We're missing." John pointed out, still watching as the others frantically searched for them. He knew better than to think that the others were searching for him and Dexter for their safety. He was more than able to take care of himself against a few walkers, and Dexter was just as capable.
No, they were searching for them because when one of them got bored, disasters were created. And when the two of combined together...

John looked back at Dexter, tilting his head curiously as he searched through the bag. He grunted at the other, lazily pointing a finger at the bag for an answer about it.

"My boss calls it a crying commie. I call them a witch." James replied in a hushed tone, taking another glance at Erissa. He noticed that she also had her weapon out, which brought him some reassurance. Though he'd encountered this creature before, and it was a bullet sponge as the army boys so piquantly described them.

"They're nothing good," he told her as he continued leading them forward. "And, if we're lucky, we wo--" James was cut short by another cry, this one much closer. His pounding heart skipped a few beats as he saw the source of the crying, a tall and pale woman, covering her face as she cried about God only knows what.

"Back up, back up, back up," his words were fast, but not as fast as he was stumbling back. The woman made cracks between her fingers, hearing his voice and glaring at the figures crouched in the hall.

"But what about the birthday boy?" Hanna pouted, tugging on her brother's hand for attention. "We can't forget him, Ian!"  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 pm
"Aww, no we're not. We're sitting right here! If we were missing, we wouldn't know where we were!" D.C. said, taking out another box, which looked exactly like the first one...

"....It might be hide-and-seek..?" Ian replied, unsure how to respond to Hanna.

"No, more like TAG. The kid is a master at faking crying. If they see ya, they're gonna make you IT!"  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff