Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
witch hunters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 am

As I arrived one off my squad mates hailed me. I rode to him and found a strand of blue hair left on the field.
"Good work men. Now we need to find this person."-I gave the hair strand to my tracker. He began to head to the entertainment district of the city. We followed him to a tavern. We walked in one at a time. I walked in first then the tracker then the rest of the squad one by one. We sat down and began to talk about nothing in particular as the tracker, an Anthro Bloodhound named Thadeus, scanned the room for an animal with blue fur. We saw no such animal but the bartender had. We payed him to tell us all he knew of the blue fox. After he told us we left and had Thadeus follow the scent of this Miles character.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:16 am

As miles wlked down the desolate road he had the eerie feeling that he was being followed, (There something following me...But what?) Miles figured whatever it was, it was waiting for him to go to a secluded area, but this didnt make any sense to him. Miles finally decided that if he was walking into a trap, hed best not move at all, whatever it was, it would get tired of waiting, so hed wait on the street until it showed itself, "Oi, I dont know who, or what you are. But Im not stupid, If your gonna show yourself, do it now, because I wont move another step untill you do, And im a very pateint man, and ill wait all night if I have to."

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:23 am

gregor smiled and walked out of the shadows , there was a dark energy surrounding him sending a fear into most mortal men." so my trap didnt work " he chuckled, " oh well i prefer to do this face to face". he lifted his arm and pointed at miles and it started shaking from the sheer amount of energy he was collecting from the darkness around him
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:40 am

We continued to follow trail that Thadeus had showed us. But I began to feel a dark energy at work here.
"Stop."-I told my men. I got off my horse and brought my archers with me, Sicarius and Marneus, to the rooftops. We followed the feeling of dark energy until we found a blue fox and a brown fox wearing a hood. I waited for any signs of witchery, completely hidden from anybody.

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:48 am

As strange man pointed at Miles he realised what he was what about to do, "Ahhh bloody ell" Miles unsheathed his massive knife and charged at him with full force, "ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!" He screamed as he swung his black volcanic glass knife at his lower body.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:38 pm

((someone post!!!!))

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:36 pm

(his turn not mine)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:00 pm

( HOW DARE U MAKE ME PARTICIPATE IN MY OWN RP lol)

gregor laughed as he saw the young fur charge him he moved to the right using movement that looked impossible for any man to make , he opened his hand and deadly lightning arcked out of his hand and fired it at miles

MR HIGH COMMAND

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:17 pm

(caught me off guard, and Ima get you for hurting maiden disturbed, you made her cry and she left)
Miles dropped the massive blade as the lightning struck his body, he dropped to the ground as his violently convulsed. unable to control his body he bagan drooling until finally the convulsions ceeased, and he was facing up towards the man.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:34 pm

((What I was teaching her some proper grammar.))
I watched as the warlock quickly dropped the boy with the knife. I stopped Marneus as he aimed at the warlock. "No. It would be suicide, he's to strong for us at the moment." I whispered to him. We continued to watch.

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:44 pm

gregor pressed his boot on miles throat , puting so much pressure it started to crush it. his arm began to change form flesh and bone began turning into steel until finally his arm was now a long dark bloody sword" goodbye foul pest"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:08 pm

Using his last bit of strength, Miles jerked his legs upward and wrapped themaround the warlocks neck, he then jerked to side violently throwing him onto the floor. Miles jumped back onto his feet, gasping for air. He took a short moment to take a deep breath, then he began stomping on his opponent, "DIE YOU BLOODY b*****d!"

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:13 pm

gregor smiled as miles kicked him his body slowly changed reaveling the body of a dying old man he look at miles and gasped then died

gregor smiled sitting at the bar" he served his purpose " he got up and slowly walked upstairs to the girl
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:35 pm

"Now you see why shooting would have been a waste." I told Marneus. We got up and surrounded the blue fox. "Come with me." I said as I cuffed him and dragged him onto my horse. We rode to Johann's residence. I knocked on the door.

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items