Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Gay rights Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:47 pm
Unrelinquished Despair
Disturbed-Perfection
Nurren Pamuk
I'd say that the LGBT community deserves the same rights as everyone else. While it may not always be the case, a man and a woman have the same American rights individually, so why should the pairing of two men mean anything? You can honestly keep your "God" s**t to yourself. As response to OP, you just need to be totally inured to the word "f**" or "f*****t." It's just a word that has passed through several meanings and shouldn't affect anything in your life.
Go checked out the "It Gets Better" project on YouTube, it should give you some peace of mind for your future.

Also, Disturbed-Perfection, I don't mean to backseat mod, but calling people out on mere typos and upsetting them is a good way to get banned. I don't like typos either, but you could do us a favor and grow the ******** up.

I was joking so how about you and your little furfags go and ******** each other in hell.

Alright, I'm not against that term, but you need to learn to shut your mouth. This post implies that you're not a furry, and if your not, then why are you even in this guild? Don't say for role-playing, because you suck royally at it, as does your grammar.

I'm here cause my friend wanted me to be, you don't know how I RP so you cannot say that I suck at it, I'm not a furry I'm an Anthro (there is a difference), and how does my grammar suck?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:48 pm
Unrelinquished Despair
Disturbed-Perfection
Nurren Pamuk
I'd say that the LGBT community deserves the same rights as everyone else. While it may not always be the case, a man and a woman have the same American rights individually, so why should the pairing of two men mean anything? You can honestly keep your "God" s**t to yourself. As response to OP, you just need to be totally inured to the word "f**" or "f*****t." It's just a word that has passed through several meanings and shouldn't affect anything in your life.
Go checked out the "It Gets Better" project on YouTube, it should give you some peace of mind for your future.

Also, Disturbed-Perfection, I don't mean to backseat mod, but calling people out on mere typos and upsetting them is a good way to get banned. I don't like typos either, but you could do us a favor and grow the ******** up.

I was joking so how about you and your little furfags go and ******** each other in hell.

Alright, I'm not against that term, but you need to learn to shut your mouth. This post implies that you're not a furry, and if your not, then why are you even in this guild? Don't say for role-playing, because you suck royally at it, as does your grammar.

crying he is my friend and i told him about this guild and brought him here * falls to my knees* i brought the monster to our lands!!!  

MR HIGH COMMAND

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:57 pm
MR HIGH COMMAND
Unrelinquished Despair
Disturbed-Perfection
Nurren Pamuk

crying he is my friend and i told him about this guild and brought him here * falls to my knees* i brought the monster to our lands!!!

I'm no monster I just enjoy proper spelling, pissing others off, being insensitive to others, and FREEDOM OF SPEECH. AMERICA FTW!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:01 pm
Furry is just a name for one of the fandom, Disturbed.
Like when 4chan calls us furfag; nothing to do with sexual preference, gender, etc.
Just a "label", if you will.
:3

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:05 pm
DarkWolfLove
Furry is just a name for one of the fandom, Disturbed.
Like when 4chan calls us furfag; nothing to do with sexual preference, gender, etc.
Just a "label", if you will.

true but it is associated with a more sexual nature than anthro is.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:16 pm
Well, saying you, yourself, are an anthro will get you laughed at, even by Furries.
It's fairly easy to say your Fursona is an anthro, in most cases a Fursona is an anthro instead of an actual furry.
It's just that the more commonly understood word for one of the fandom is Furry.
That's all.

Now, connotation is on each individual for the word Furry.
Some think bestiality; wrong.
Some think fursuiters.
Some just think of people who draw the characters.
Furry includes all of that (minus the bestiality) and it's up to you to specify to what degree you are in the fandom.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:35 pm
DarkWolfLove
Well, saying you, yourself, are an anthro will get you laughed at, even by Furries.
It's fairly easy to say your Fursona is an anthro, in most cases a Fursona is an anthro instead of an actual furry.
It's just that the more commonly understood word for one of the fandom is Furry.
That's all.

Now, connotation is on each individual for the word Furry.
Some think bestiality; wrong.
Some think fursuiters.
Some just think of people who draw the characters.
Furry includes all of that (minus the bestiality) and it's up to you to specify to what degree you are in the fandom.

wow you really know your stuff when it comes to furries.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:50 pm
Given your past comments in this thread, I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or not, but I'll take it as a compliment.
;3

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:55 pm
DarkWolfLove
Given your past comments in this thread, I'm not sure if that's sarcasm or not, but I'll take it as a compliment.
;3

Actually it was neither I was just stating it.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:00 pm
Either way, I wouldn't say I know my "stuff when it comes to Furries".
I don't really know how I'd say, but that's not it.
XP

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:38 pm
I'd say this thread has been unsuccessful and would be better if closed. What it has amounted to is some c**t thinking he can troll, people fighting over the definition of the word martyr, and crying about their religious beliefs. My reasoning is that this has passed mere discussion and formed several tangents of argument and antagonizing. way2fail  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:41 pm
Nurren Pamuk
I'd say this thread has been unsuccessful and would be better if closed. What it has amounted to is some c**t thinking he can troll, people fighting over the definition of the word martyr, and crying about their religious beliefs. My reasoning is that this has passed mere discussion and formed several tangents of argument and antagonizing. way2fail

Lol not trolling. Already said that.  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Unrelinquished Despair

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:48 am
Nurren Pamuk

But this topic is fun. :c

@Disturbed: I've seen you RP in the RP sub-forum, it's terrible. Derp.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:37 am
You do know topics on that site disappear fast-- right?  

Unrelinquished Despair

Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces