Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle listened to the two, wondering if this school will be alright. "Umm...I'm not so sure about that Niel." She answer, looking at Ice as she brought up dessert. "I'm not so sure. I don't think we have time, we do have other classes."

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:43 pm
User Image

User Image

"I'm not sure if WE have other classes. I.. on the other hand.. could care less. I'm only here for Ice.."

"Well.. Ice.."

Ice interrupts Niel.
"Fine, no dessert."
He walks out of the kitchen holding a tray of food in one hand. He looks like a waiter. He places the tray on the table to reveal that it looks exotic; it's not pasta.

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:03 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"Let's take this to go." Avarielle said standing up. Slowly taking her food, covering it, Avarielle slowly walked out. The teacher seems so familiar. I don't think he should know about me. Can't be trusted. She thought, looking down.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:30 pm
User Image

Darmis was walking through the halls and turns to a room, the name on the door was Mr. Zanzas, he walks in "Hey Mr. Teach they told me to tell you that since there's no Dark teacher that you'll be teaching me until they get one" he looks at the teacher "You know you look like the First Vongola off of that show Katekyo Hitman Reborn" rubbing the back of his head  

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image

User Image

"Have it your way.."
He walks close to her and whispers in your ear.
"We all have dark pasts. I think your just in a hurry not to share.."
He walks ahead of her.

Niel closes Ice's door and follows Ice.
"Well, time to get back to school. Don't want them knowing we went missing. Maybe it won't be such a ghost town during lunch time."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image
Zanza looked over his shoulder and smiled for a moment then pointed to the desk up front.No idea what you're talkin bout kid but my class doesn't start until lunch is over and the others get in here .Unless you want a private lesson anyway?Zanza asked in a sort of dark manner before he crushed his computer mouse into pieces from frustration.Zanza swirled around in his chair waiting for a response acting like a total kid.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:43 pm
"Oh sorry, and If private lesson means spar then heck yes" he's been really bored lately and now he wouldn't have to deal with it aslong as something was happening
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:48 pm
((OOC: whoa everyone's actually on! lol oki back into character))  

-SV-ThornOfThieves

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image
Zanza laughed bit his eyes tracing the boy for a moment and then the class room.Alright the rules are as such 1.don't break anything in class and 2.Try not to die Zanza said as he walked from behind his desk and face the boy at a close range ready for any attack.His hand moved up and gave the come on gesture.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

Avarielle flinched at Ice's words. She caught up to him and began talking. "You're wrong. I just rather not talk about myself with complete strangers as yourself." Avarielle off slowly. "Besides, I'm pretty sure you rather not talk about yourself either."

Auracite
Crew

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:54 pm
User ImageDarmis slides into the darkness and appers on the roof of the class "I'll try not to die but, I may get bored so you never know" (your not suppose to understand him so don't worry)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:56 pm
KobaltStriker
User ImageDarmis slides into the darkness and appers on the roof of the class "I'll try not to die but, I may get bored so you never know" (your not suppose to understand him so don't worry)
(were are you goin battles in the class or did I not imply that enough o.o)  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:58 pm
Assassiinx
KobaltStriker
(were are you goin battles in the class or did I not imply that enough o.o)
he's upside down on the roof of the class in other words inside the class room sorry sometimes i under explain things  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:02 pm
User Image
Zanza looked at him and smirked not showing his powers but only making sure his gloves were on tight enough.Alright kiddo your punch first .Zanza said not wanting the first hit mainly as a teacher type thing he would do.

(top of a room is called a ceiling
roof is top of the building)  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:05 pm
(sorry i must have forgot)
User Image
"Whatever you say sir" a dark blade form around his arm and down to his elbow "but you should know i rarely punch" he jumps down aiming a hammer kick at Mr. Zanzas  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff