Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
why do we fight? (ok fixed i hope) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:12 pm

"Roger that rat patrol 7, walk with your head held high and dont step in the s**t" (Keep your eye peeled, there might be enemies in the area)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:59 pm

As we entered the atmosphere the gravity came back and our feet hit the metal floor with a clang. I checked my G.P.S. and saw we were over quadrant 74. "Not that far off then." I said to myself inside my mask. At a quadrant every ten minutes we would reach Q82 in just 1.5 hours. I double checked my suit and weapons then asked the pilot to open the side doors. Up in space I was The Admiral of the Fleet but down here on the ground I was nothing but a Sniper. It had an affect on my personality. I became humbler and less demanding on the ground. I pondered this as the doors opened and sat down in one of the seats at the edge. My legs dangling over the quickly passing scenery, or rather lack of I should say. I rested my sniper in the gun mount and began looking for enemy's along the way.

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:55 pm

(1 hour later)
Off in the distance Miles could hear the sound of the transport, "Well its about god damn time..." Miles pulled out the flare gun and fired another flare into the sky.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:07 pm

As I was looking out into the night sky I saw the red flare. I used my night vision scope to see who it was. Surely enough the furry that shot it had a Wolf Pack and U.N.A. patch on his shoulder. We landed and I got out to meet the soldier. As my 20 men secured the surrounding area and set up cover and makeshift tents I walked up to the Red Fox. I introduced myself "Hey, I'm Fleet Admiral Khador but just call me Karchev." I lifted my arm for a shake.(grab just below my elbow and shake)

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:27 pm

Miles grabbed just beneath Karchev's elbow and shook his arm, "Miles Wolfe, Creator and founder of the Wolf Pack. Im sure youve heard of me"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:30 pm

"I've read your dossier a few times actually. You have quiet the interesting history." I said after i let his arm go. "So are you ready to leave, or are we expecting more people?"

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:35 pm

John looked over the destroyed truck and saw two figures he lifted his rifle and look through the scope,he saw miles - aha i finally have a sight on you- he turned to the left and saw the other man-hmmm he looks like he has some prime gear- he got his rifle ad set it to auto target and got it redy to fire he slowly crept forward and pulled out his smg and aimed it ready to fire
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:37 pm

"Yeah just one, he should be here any minute now" Miles looked up the sky and sighed, "Its really sad isnt it?...We destroyed this planet, and even though its useless now. We still continue to fight for it..." Miles looked back at Karchev, "They were right....War never changes"

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:42 pm

"Okay because there's an Oni force moving this way. Should be here in...." I looked at my watch "Half an hour." Then I listened to his next statement. "It's true this planet is gone, but it can be healed, in time." I grabbed my pair of night vision goggles and scanned the area.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:46 pm

john got out and walked to the two and smiled under his mask - alright im here-

MR HIGH COMMAND

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:50 pm

"Hey, I'm Karchev." I said as I raised my arm for a shake.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Miles stared at John in disbelief, "John?...Your alive?...And where the hell did you come from?" Miles had thought John was killed when the planet first started going to hell, clearly he was wrong.

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

MR HIGH COMMAND

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:54 pm

john chuckled - yeah im still alive good to see you too- he looked at the ship and whistled
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:57 pm

I lowered my arm after having my hand shake denied((RUDE!)). "I see you like my ship." I said as I walked up and sat in the seat I was in moments before. "If you guys are ready." I said as to the Wolf Pack men. I turned to my 20 men "Sorry boys looks like we aren't camping tonight." I said with a chuckle as they took everything down and packed in the ship.

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:04 pm

Miles tapped on johns shoulder and motion for him to get in the transport with him, Miles sat near the open side door and waited for John to sit with him.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff