Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Creamy Fun~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you fooled? o3o
  Dammit... Yes...
  ~Undresses~ Wait... What? Where's the fun!?
  Hehe, no... >,>
  Pfft, I knew all along... Mebbeh...
View Results

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:21 pm
Asiril eyed Larka with a slight smile, racalling her rolling her eyes when he hid the bat under the counter initially. He simply decided to eye up the mint chocolate chip. Bored now~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:31 pm
Axel glanced over his shoulder at the Fox as he cleaned one of the tables. He stood up straight and glanced back at Larka. The look on his face making it obvious he would brake some legs if it was needed. It also was obvious that no one had told Axel about the bat they kept behind the counter.  

MrTomGero

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:55 pm
Asiril eyed Axel, winking casually. If anyone came to Larkas rescue it would be him, as if she needed rescuing. Even still, he decided to call out, "yo Axel, think we can mix a shake with Kahlua later?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:59 pm
Larka smirked and nodded at Axel. She appreciated the gesture, but she was all good. She bopped Asiril on the head after his question to Axel. "Do I have to constantly reprimand you, Fox boy? No booze. At least wait until my back is turned. You have no sense of secrecy," she groaned.

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:13 pm
Axel watched them and smiled, then turned back to the table he had to finish cleaning. "Good, they can look after themselves just fine." He muttered to himself, still smirking a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:14 pm
Asiril smirked, "Nice outfit." he looked at her legs then to her eyes perking a brow for effect. At the moment he was actually considering what would mix well with kahlua, it yummy straight and can make for yummy chocolate milk...hmm... the vanila.. yes the vanilla~  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:43 pm
Dimitris replied to Larka's gesure with a silent nod placing a ten as payment and almost surpisingly barked at her before returning to a smile. "Thank you Larka, and you are appreciated." He went for the door then paused at the ever annoying drama of how to open the door with both hands full.

Turning back to the counter he pressed the doors open with his back but his hat managed to brush off onto the cones and send the iceream to the floor. "Tschk!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:48 pm
Axel chuckled finishing up the table and began walking toward the backroom. "Ah karma." He said as he passed the counter. "The mop is in the back right?"  

MrTomGero

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:53 pm
"Karma," Larka commented as she watched the ice cream fall to the floor. "Maybe if you're nice, we'll make you another one." She smirked at him, but it didn't reach her eyes. Her eyes glinted angrily as she watched the fox customer. "You still wanna bark, boy?"

Larka kept her eyes on the customer, but nodded to Axel.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:00 pm
The thought of picking up the large amounts of icecream and tossing them in Larka's face ran through his mind before he shook his head and re approached leaving his hat sitting on the ice cream. "Yes I do, It helps me relax, and I don't think I can be nice if the lady behind the counter growls at me and the guy makes profound threats and comments in front of me." Dimitris's ears twitched slightly hearing ruffling as the search for the mop commenced and he set another ten on the counter. "May I have another two scoops Miss?"  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:18 pm
Asiril chuckled eyeing Larka. He took up the change and tossed it into the register yawning. He took a flask from the pocket of the apron, unscrewed the top taking a swig before returning the top and sliding the flask away. He loved juice~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:30 pm
Axel carried the mop in one hand and a rag and a bucket in the other. He picked up the hat and set it it on a nearby table. He used the rag to pick up most of the mess. He dropped it in the bucket and started cleaning the rest up with a mop, whistling as he did so.  

MrTomGero

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:33 pm
"Don't get confused, now. My employee here did no such threatening. In case you can't remember, it was I who threatened. And that was because you made a move first. Snatching hats from required uniforms is a little too aggressive for a simple joke." Larka turned to Asiril and eyed him. "And going back to that, Asiril, stop drinking on the job and go get another hat."

The she-Wolf turned back to the customer and sighed. "You drop this one and you get no more. I hate ice cream and I hate dealing with you, so that doesn't put me in a very comfortable place." She served up the cone and handed it over. "Enjoy your treat and get out of my shop."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:46 pm
Asiril chuckled and tossed her the flask of apple juice, "bagh, drink up." He chuckles walking into the back, he had an idea for some fun while they weren't paying attention.  

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:06 pm
"Well I hope you take my apologizes for that outburst, as I do for letting you have that drunkard talk to people." Dimitris responded with a softer tone taking the cones with a glare right though Larka to Asiril. "I don't think I'll be back soon with employees like that anyways." He went for the door stopping and grabbing his in teeth, this time pushing the door open with his foot.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff