Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dove`s Manor (ReOpening, players please sign in) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:20 pm
"I just need your lights dimmed if thats okay.." she said " people find it rude when I have my blindfold on in there house" she held her wrist and smiled softly  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:52 pm
Miles also heard the noise, but he decided to dimiss it.  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

SilentFox21993

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:25 am
Icey was not one to pry, so she let the subject go. >>>~~~>>> Seth smiled. "Then this place oughtta suit you just fine. You see, this manor was designed to take advantage of natural light to brighten the rooms, and the light is never too harsh. The only places that have lights during the day are the hallways, and even those aren`t very bright...but at night, this place lights up like the fourth of july, so yes, I`ll request that the lights be dimmed. You may step inside if you wish, but it seems we have another joining us, so I`d like to await his approach."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 am
Huntress walked in "Thank you sir..." she said she took off her blindfold showing her magnificent scarlet eyes  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:43 pm
Miles looked at Icey, Obviously he found her to be quite attractive. his stomache growled, "Icey, would you mind showing me where the restroom is?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:03 pm
Huntress sat down on the floor her eyes adjusting to the light she looked down hiding her eyes  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:08 pm
Tome panted as he walked up to the house. He stopped walking and with out warning the exhaustion hit him like a ton of bricks. He grinned and waved to Seth, but a second later he tripped, fell to the ground, and passed out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:51 pm
Icey dropped her fork on the ground in surprise. "Oh, um, the bathroom? Sure...follow me." She stood up and walked towards the door that led out into the hallway. She made sure to avoid eye contact with Miles. >>>~~~>>> Seth saw the newcomer stumble in and pass out. He assumed that the wolf`s wave meant that he had intended to come here to the Manor, so he walked over to him and picked him up and slung him over his shoulder. He walked inside to see the wolf-fox sitting on the ground without her blindfold on. Her red eyes were stunning. Seth faltered a bit in his speech, "Are you well enough to stand? I need to get this one in a room...if you wish to join me you may, or you could join the others in the dining room when you gain your feet again." ((I am terribly sorry for being so inactive lately, Senior Project has been murder on me. I also have to work in the morning, but after work I will try to keep my activity up.))  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:10 pm
(It's ok...Also are you really a guy O.O?)

Miles stood in the hallway, "Um Thank you..." Miles looked down at the ground, then looked back up at Icey, "Um...I have a confession to make miss Icey. I dont really need to use the restroom. I wanted to...ugh...Get a chance to speak to you in private" Miles was nervous, he was normally good with women, but he found Icey to be incredibly attractive.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:30 pm
((As I`m sure you`ve already read, Angel, yes I am indeed a guy.)) Icey was startled by Miles` comment. "Eh?!? Really...? Did I do something wrong? It`s my tail, isn`t it? I didn`t fluff it this morning...I was going to, but..."  

SilentFox21993

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:20 pm
(Im cool with that. I meant no offense)
"No Icey calm down. You look fine...That's actually the reason why I wanted to talk to you"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:03 am
"I'm fine" she said looking up "My eyes need to adjust to the dimed lighting" she gotten up wiping the dust off her pants she tilted her head when Seth's speech was faltered a bit "I'll come with you if you like"  

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

YingBlanc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:05 am
Ying came back and hooked up his guitar case again after a long while and saw that another person was at the door fainted with exhaustion, "you ok mate?" Ying asked leaning the person on his own side supporting him loosely.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:12 pm
((Sorry to rain on you parade Ying, sweatdrop but Seth has already got Tome.))

Tome hung there silently, breathing softly.

MrTomGero

XxX_Dark-Maiden15XxX

5,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:33 pm
"Hey.. I'll carry him for you" Huntress said softly to Seth taking Tome from his arms to hers she felt Tome's breathing "Wheres the rooms at" she asked  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff