Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Cupid's Dance Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:26 pm
User Image
"Sure," Fuji said pissed. He grabbed Mori's hand and quickly walked inside. He didn't have a good feeling about any of this.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:23 pm
Anttony sat at the bar and ordered himself a shot of tequila. He looked to Fuji and Mori,"What would you guys like?" His fingers twiddled nervously as he awaited the red dragons' arrival, a fearsome gang and forever rival gang of Anttony's .  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:28 pm
User Image
Fuji ordered his drink, just a beer, and Mori got a coke. Fuji glaced at Anttony for awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:00 pm
Anttony shot down his drink and set down the glass heavily, making a loud noise. He glanced at Fuji, not really bothering to look at Mori. He was a bit worried about these two young boys at such a place. They couldn't be more than fifteen, but then again Anttony was here at the age of thirteen. He used to do drugs and s**t but stopped eventually when he was put into rehab for a year. Now he had his gang as his family, and that's all. He used to have a lover, but she got killed by a rival gang, which is when he got accepted into this one. The only way to get in was to get beat by each member. But he did so and made his way up to be the boss. Anttony zoned out and thought about his past, the good childhood, and bad reality. "Do you boys have a place to stay for the night?" He asked plainly.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:46 am
User Image
"Why to hell do you care?" Fuji asked before Mori hit his arm. "Hai,' Mori said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:44 pm
Anttony grinned at Fuji's snappy attitude. He turned to Mori and glanced back at the drinks as they were handed to Fuji and his twin. "Good..." he said calmly and deeply. He was bad at expressing feelings, especially towards people. Anttony smiled, although he was maddened by what was to happen later this evening. Fuji helped relieve the stress. That boy got on his nerves a bit, but he was cute while doing it. "It's fine, I'm used to snobby little kids..."  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:37 pm
User Image
Fuji frowned, he hated being called a kid. "I'm not a damn kid," Fuji said. Mori hit his twin's arm again, "Be nice Fuji-nii-san!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:29 pm
Anttony smirked and gave a light chuckle. "Now now, if your not a kid then how old are you?" He pushed the hair out of his hazel eyes and lightly moved his tongue over his snake bite piercing. Anttony glanced up as a waiter poured him another shot. "Thanks.." he said to the blue eyed blond hair waiter.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:58 pm
User Image
"18," Fuji said glancing away, towards Mori, for a second. "And you?" he asked glancing back to Anttony.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 7:10 pm
"Really...eighteen wow...I remember those years. I'm twenty five been comin' here since I was twelve." Anttony drank from his glass lightly licking the rim after wards. He twisted his piercing with his tongue lightly sucking on his lower lip.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image
"Wow... your old," Fuji joked as he watched Anttony twist his piercing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:49 pm
Anttony gave a small smile,"Yeah I guess your right. I am a pretty old man." He lightly pulled on his earring, kind of making sure it was still there. Anttony glanced over to Fuji who was peeking at him. "What'cha lookin' at?"  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:06 pm
User Image
"N-nothing," Fuji said looking away quickly. He knew that his cheeks were slightly red so he didn't look at Mori either.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:04 pm
Anttony smirked giving a small sound. He herd the faint sounds of police sirens down the road. He knew it wouldn't be long till he had to go outside and potentially fight. Anttony gave a worried sigh and leaned back in the chair, almost falling out of it.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:29 pm
User Image
Fuji laughed softly when Anttony almost fell,  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items