Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Football Field/Track Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku blushed a little and asked Wha-what are you doing.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:48 pm
User Image

Feels like a teenage dream....

Julia giggled again and kept her head leaning on his shoulder and her arm around him. Then she smiled lightly when he stuttered. "Aha, don't need to be shy. We're friends now aren't we? Friends can't do this?" She stuck her tongue out and looked at the sky still, her vision sometimes flipping back and forth from the sky to the girl over there.

....The way you turn me on

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku didn't know much about the subject so he said I guess we could do this.....  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:57 pm
User Image

Julia smiled and unwrapped her arm from him and sat down properly. She got up and took his hand, and ran out off the bleachers and into the field, making him almost trip, but making him keep his balance. She was going vampire speed also, so they were like a blur.

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Riku thought to himself Wow she is really hyper we did not even get to see it  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:00 pm
User Image

Julia giggled and ran around and stopped, dead in her tracks and got put down by a dart in her side and fell limp to her side.

trent Iane

2,700 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Full closet 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:43 pm
Mayah Playah

Fredrich Waltz
User Image

A black car soon pulled up in the parking lot, and shortly after a man in black stepped out. He was tall and had a grave look on his face. There were other police cars and a few officers and detectives hovering near one of the 30 yard line.
"This is where Chester Miles was found dead." Fredrich explained while putting sunglasses on as he walked to the area where the body was still at. Chester's body was sprawled out as the average corpse, one arm up and the other down, both legs slightly bent. The pale cadaver was covered in cuts ranging from short to long, superficial to deep, and the grass around him was drenched in blood.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:48 pm
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"And maybe we wouldn't be seeing body as rotted as it is if you didn't drive like a ninety year old woman," came a reply from the slightly shorter blond beside him, his white edged sunglasses already on his face. With a sigh, he walked beside Fredrich and whistled low at the sight of the body, crouching as he slid on a pair of white gloves. "Poor Chester," murmured the Korean as he started examining the body. "Well, it's clear what the fatal blow was." Lock pointed at the laceration near and on Chester's neck that had almost sliced his head off. "Everywhere else would've just hurt and bled a lot. This cut sliced his jugular clean in half. Would've killed him in seconds." He looked around the body, searching for something. "Hm, that's odd."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:01 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

In this world, one cannot say anything without proof to back them up.

"Can it, Han. I want to figure this out as soon as possible, too, but I don't want to be thrown in jail for ridiculous things." Folding his arms, Fredrich examined the body and spoke to officers now and then to gather information. The cuts covering Chester's body were purely random. Some were sliced at the side, a few on the back, one behind the leg, and many over the front, totaling to twenty-two cuts. Each one was slightly jagged, too. He was examining a few cuts himself when he noticed Lock murmurer something and gave him a sideways glance. "What is it?"

Without proof, you'll never catch me.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:14 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Lock stood up and looked around the grass, eyebrows furrowed. There was debris on the ground, and a couple bits of his stuff tossed around, but it didn't make sense. Something was missing.
The Korean took a deep breath and gestured to the body. "Chester wasn't the brightest guy in the world, but he studied enough to get decent grades. He wasn't the best at Spanish, though, so he always carried around this tiny dictionary that translated words for him to help him remember words in the language so he would do well on the tests. But it's not here." Gesturing around the body, he shook his head. "It's just strange. I mean, sunglasses, wallet, even his emptied gym bag, but not his pocket dictionary. He took it everywhere, so why isn't it here?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:20 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"That's not the only strange thing about this. Look." Fredrich said and pointed at a few cuts on the chest. "Each one is jagged. Even Ethan's shadow should be able to make clean cuts. These are cuts caused by inexperience." Narrowing his eyes suspiciously, Fredrich moved his hand to Chester's shirt and moved it to further expose his body and the cuts adorning them, as well as a few bruises.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.................................................User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:28 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

"Looks like he fought back," noted Lock who was kneeling by Chester's feet, examining the shoes. Looking at the back, he let out a small noise and gestured wildly to Fredrich. "Waltz! Check this out!" On the back on Chester's heel was a small, somewhat bloody indent. It was circular and blunt, and made possibly right after the attack. If looked at a certain way, it looked like...
"A woman did this," he breathed, eyes widening as the answer came to mind. Lifting the foot more, he tugged the shoe off a bit to reveal small bruises the same size as the indent, as well as scrapes and cuts not like the ones on his body. "Waltz, this bruises and that indent were made by a woman's heel. Unless our killer's a cross-dresser, a female the only gender we can suspect."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:34 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich nodded. "It also means whoever did it had one goal in mind, if it's not obvious already," he said as he turned to look at Lock. "Someone wants Ethan gone."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:40 am
✻ ✺ ✹ ✴ʆ ock ҥan✸ ✷ ✶ ✵
User Image

Standing to his full height, Lock tugged off the gloves and crossed his arms, his own eyes on Fredrich. "But who would want Ethan gone? Most everybody here adores him. Even my fans have their own fan club that's all about Ethan." Stepping closer, he took a breath and leaned up a bit. "You don't think...she'll strike again, do you?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:49 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The black clad detective just avoided eye contact. "It's your fans I worry about, Han." he muttered. "I knew I didn't like her when I first saw her, and it wasn't just because you were mentally undressing her." He looked back at Lock. "Who knows what's happening. For all we know, it could be someone that was affected by his bad luck that's looking for revenge." He pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, the sunlight reflecting off the lens and covering his eyes. "It's too early to jump to conclusions."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff