Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Soccer Field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:33 pm
Armageddon growled as the blow pushed him back a few steps. "Like I'd listen to an emo brat." he snickered and let a black blade sprout out of his arms. In the blink of an eye he appeared right in front of the girl and slashed at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image
"You really are persistent aren't you?" she hissed and where Armageddon slashed her completely healed. "But don't worry," she said. She grabbed the vodo doll and poked the needle through the heart.  

Cooki3 Kill3r

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:26 pm
Armageddon grabbed his heart and yelled out in pain, doubling over. After a few minutes of tortured screams, he smirked and got back up, pulling the doll away from her. "I need to have a heart first, kid." he snickered and tossed it into his tiny shadow portal. "Now quite using cheap tricks and try to fight!" he snarled and roundhouse kicked her in the jaw.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:34 pm
User Image
A trickle of blood came from her mouth but she wiped it away as if it was nothing. "You are starting to Annoy me," she sighed. "But you have been the best figther so far apart from my father." Kari smiled and snapped her fingers and the vodo doll appeared again. "My vodo dolls are precious don't think they can be easily destroyed." With a flick of her hand more dark power came this time it was throbbing you could hear it. It was wrapped with lighting and hit Armmageddon straight in the chest.  

Cooki3 Kill3r

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:44 pm
The demon smirked and slashed at the girl, moving the doll away from her after the lightning struck. It hurt, yes, but it did not have that bad an affect on him since he always used lightning. He separated the girl from the doll and let his right blade sparkle to life with lightning, the left one igniting with black flames. "Stupid brat doesn't know when to put down the damn Barbie dolls." he growled and appeared before her, slashing at her with both blades.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image
KARI
SHADOW FORM
"You don't know when to give up," she growled and changed into her shadow form."Prepare to feel my wrath" Kari raised a claw and slashed Armageddon with it and pinned him to a tree. Kari howled and suddenly a shadowy demon figure was behind her. The figure slashed Armageddon.  

Cooki3 Kill3r

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:59 pm
He laughed and sent his blades through her claws, using them to climb out away from her. He panted a little and wipe some blood off his lower lip, when the blood reached the ground it began to eat away at the plants as if it were acid. "Still not strong enough for me, kid." he chuckled and slid one blade against the other, sending a duo beam of lightning and fire to her, five more following it. He could always finish this by transforming into his own demon form, but his human form already proved to be a little much for the brat!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:05 pm
Kari threw her head back a howled and in a instant her father came."I'll warn you don't underestimate my father."
-FATHER-
User Image
"Hmm?"Draco turned around to see Armageddon with a disgusted face."Weakling."Suddenly there were Dracos everywhere and the clouds had gone so dark literally it was pitch black and blocked out the sun. The smell of death was so strong you could faint."You can escape if you want or if you want you can die."  

Cooki3 Kill3r

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image

"Hiding behind your father, are you?" Armageddon smirked and readied himself to slash the man. Before he could lunge, he froze, his eyes slightly wide. "Enough." a calm and soothing voice echoed. Everything seemed to slow down until time halted. When it returned, there was an elegantly dressed man wearing a mask in the middle of the small field. "This battle is over." the man said softly, his frost blue eyes studying the two before looking at Armageddon. "Rest for your next mission." he ordered. Armageddon growled and let his swords sink back into his arms. "Lucky brat." he sneered at the two and reluctantly went into his shadow portal. The masked man watched him leave then turned to the others, his arms folded behind his back. The darkness and power radiating from such a calm man was indescribably incredible.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image
"My job is done here I must go back,"he said his voice dangerously low and then with a flash of dark light he dissapeared. The sky was still dark.
-KARI-
Kari changed back to her normal form and staggered she had lost so much power from summoning her father. The more far her father was the harder it was to summon and just then he was in another universe. Kari blacked out.  

Cooki3 Kill3r

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:20 pm
Watching the young girl fall, the masked man slowly walked up to her and waved a gloved hand over her, letting a dark mist swarm over her and boost some of her powers for a short time. His frost blue eyes were calm and warm, yet at the same time cold and menacing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:24 pm
{haha im getting lazy not gonna post in colour or pic XD}

Kari opened her eyes."W-who are you?" her voice shaking a little. Kari tried to get up. She coughed up some blood and slammed her fist on the floor. "DAMN! I let that guy go!"  

Cooki3 Kill3r

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:26 pm
((xD))

"Calm yourself." the man said, his voice tender and velvet. "I am Chaos, and I must ask you to stay still as I heal you." he said, his eyes scanning her wounds as a small stream of darkness swarmed his hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:31 pm
"Chaos?" murmed Kari. "I'm sure I heard the name before." Kari sighed. "How did you make Armageddon to stop?" she asked quietly. "We were just getting to the fun bit."  

Cooki3 Kill3r

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:34 pm
"Armageddon is..... and apprentice of mine." Chaos said softly while healing her. "He listens to me, or must face my power." he said calmly then stood back up, chuckling softly. "Yes, Chaos is a common name, and Armageddon enjoys toying with the ones attending this school." he muttered.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff