Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Dorms } ------------------------Personal Profiles/Journals Here
[Undead] Amrita's Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:32 am
Attack Birth of the Fire Beast!

--This solo is being written--

+++

Technical Stuff

Type: Solo RP
Completed: In Progress

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:34 am
Confiding in Christof

Stupid Death Charm!

Apparently the room I ran into the hide from him was Christof's, he was fixing his arm or something. I was so happy to see him! He didn't seem all that comfortable though, maybe he doesn't like being seen in pieces? I don't understand why, bodies are just meat suits...oh well. Anyway, Christof saved me from Death Charm! He used a shovel and took some swings at it but it was great! DC ended up in the hallway again and I stayed put.

Did you know Christof has pictures of hands in his room? It's true!

Apparently he's embarrassed by those, too.

He's embarrassed by a lot of things.

Anyway we got to talking and I...kind of told him that I'm stuck. I've never told anyone that before! It was so hard to get out....but I think he understood that. He was very nice about it all, I wonder if I could get him to help me with a new body once I get out of this one? That would be nice, very nice.

I don't remember what happened after that...I woke up in my room on my bed and Death Charm was laying on my stomach...

+++

Technical Stuff

Thats a new trick!
With: Christof, Lizzy
Type: Regular RP
Completed: Yes (for Amrita)

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:36 am
School Play

I...I don't think I've ever been so nervous in my life. Getting on that stage, in front of everyone! It was horrifying! Not even in the good way! Tess and I were playing the Mayor, we each represented one face. I think...I may have stolen her line by accident. I only had two, that isn't an excuse! It was horrible, terrible, but...interesting. I didn't think I would ever be up there, but there I was.

The play itself was...something else. Punches were thrown, parts were skipped, things derailed...and Nuk totally forgot his lines. I thought he would! He even tried to cheat and it didn't work! It was a really good try though, maybe he'll get it next time.

It was fun, but, I'm not sure I ever want to do that again.

+++

Technical Stuff

School Play
With: Various
Type: Open/GM RP
Completed: Complete

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:38 am
Helping Charlie get un-lost

I met this really, really weird Demon today.

His name is Charlie, and he accidentally showed up at the Undead dorms. I think he might've gotten mixed up somehow, because Demons have their own dorms! I kind of ran into him, and somehow, I don't know how, he insists on calling me 'hard head'. MY HEAD ISN'T HARD HE'S NOT BEING VERY NICE! Either way, I helped him to the Demon Dorms and that was that. He gave me these broken glasses though, I don't know why; he also seemed really sad when I said I didn't want to go into the Demon Dorms by myself...

By the way, did you know that having one leg shorter than the other makes you have a hard time reading? I didn't!

+++

Technical Stuff

Charlie gets lost
With: Charlie
Completed: Yes

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:40 am
Truth or Dare

So uh, I'm not sure how I got into that clearing, I really didn't want to go! But I ended up there so I decided to give it a shot. Livi had to tell me how to play and I mostly stayed with Lizzy for the game itself...I recognized some of the people too, but I figured Lizzy was the safest, right?

But jack, this game is weird! People were stripping and kissing and trading clothes and dancing...Calder dared me to nuzzle a ghoul and say a 6-line love poem to her. Tess told me to think of it like Nuk-as-Sally would say to Shehk-as-Jack and I think it worked very well! The Ghoul liked it and the sleepy Boil beside her seemed to like it too...he gave me headpats! That was nice.

I didn't get a turn to dare though, the Headmistress and Red showed up; Lizzy told me to run, I ran...and then I got a notice for detention. :C

+++

Technical Stuff

Truth or Dare!
Type: Open RP
Completed: Yes!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:42 am
DETENTION?! D:

--Being worked on--

+++

Technical Stuff

Detention: The Haunted Laundry Room
Type: DETENTION
Word Count: 999+
Completed: In Progess
Entrance

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:12 am
Drifting with Lucien

--Being Written--

+++

Technical Stuff

Driftiiiiing~
With: Lucien
Completed: In Progress

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:14 am
A Lesson in Posture Etiquette

I'm...not really sure why I took this class. I'm sure it seemed like a great idea at the time! I mean, it's always good to know these things, right? That must have been what I thought. Being a ghoul is tough though! Livi tells me to be fashionable, Calder was kind of crazy about me not knowing makeup...so I guess it's an etiquette thing. I was trying to keep all these things in mind when I got ready for the class. I dressed in my best (and unscorched, thank you DC) dress, and I spent forever (okay, maybe half hour) trying to put up my hair...is this what a ghoul does every day? It takes so long and there's so much to think about! I just...I don't know if I could do it every day!

I have a new found respect for those that can, though. Because it's just...too much. :C And all I did was put up my hair and put on a nice dress!

Anyway, there were a lot of people in this class I knew. Livi, Christof, Charlie, Siddie, Julian...a bunch more from the Truth or Dare game, including that ghoul I said that poem for. I think I'm getting to know a lot of my fellow first years by joining in things that make me uncomfortable. But like Livi said (diary; i think it was Livi that said it), I'm here to get better, right? Being uncomfortable and making it out okay counts, right?

The Teacher - I don't recall her name - had us walk. Like, posture walk. It was hard! My feet don't point like they should in this body! But I did just fine I guess, even with the book and perfume box on my head. I don't know how I did it, but I did. Barely.

Maybe it was from all that running...

But the homework! I don't want to do the homework! ;; I don't want to tell people about my culture, it was hard enough to tell Christof! Just...I don't know what to do!!

+++

Technical Stuff

A touch in class: Etiquette Class!
Type: Class RP
Word Count:
Amritas Entrance
Other posts:
[X] [X] [X] [X] [X]
[X] [X] [X]

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:16 am
A Lesson in Posture Etiquette 2: The HOMEWORK

Here is the homework page! ....And a second copy!

+++

Technical Stuff

A touch in class: Etiquette Class!
Homework post

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:18 am
Checking up on Christof

I was worried about him, so I went to go see him after class. The poor guy seemed like he was in a LOT of pain...I couldn't imagine trying to stand straight with that hunch of his! I guess he was just trying to overdo it...which I'm told is a bad thing. Or at least was told, when I was small...er. I cleaned the blood off of his face and went to help him with his caravat but he freaked out or something...idk I think I accidentally made him uncomfortable.

I'll try to remember to apologize later (psst future self; if you haven't apologized yet, go do it right now).

I hope he liked the mud pie I got him! It was on sale at the bakery~

+++

Technical Stuff

Checking in~!
With: Christof

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:02 am
That room with the fire~

Apparently his name is DC now. I thought Death Charm was a decent name but apparently DC is better? Who knows. Anyway, I'm not entirely sure I like this class. Professor Malcolm wants me to touch Dea---DC. Like, pat him. I don't know. The last time I was bored enough to show affection he nearly lit book bat on fire. I think.

I guess I'll keep trying; he did give me a whip to train DC...but I am NOT going back into that room if there's another bonfire there. No way ever.

+++

Technical Stuff

Minipet Training 1.1
Completed: Yes (1532 words)
Amritas Entrance + Switches Seats + Others

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:25 pm
FOR SCIENCE!

Today, Christof dragged me out of my room in a huge fuss. He looked like an absolute mess, and what was worse he wouldn't tell me anything! Not why, not where we were going, nothing!

Turns out he was leading me to Malodore's room; apparently Christof talked to them and they agreed to help, so...they wanted to meet me.

THEY WANTED TO HELP ME!

Help! Me!

I've...I've never been so happy! Riley tried to find out what it was that was holding me in this body and, get this, she thinks it's all me. Like, not that I'm not strong, just...I think I'm not strong, so...I'm keeping myself locked in or something. I don't get it, but Riley is smart, so she would know best, right? Right.

Riley did something, like, entered my mind or whatever. I felt so...depressed. So numbingly upset. It ended shortly though, and Riley was tired after that, so...I kind of just left.

Malodore said I should start thinking of what kind of body I want, but...I don't know where to start!

+++

Technical Stuff

4 for Science!
With: Christof, Riley and Malodore

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:35 pm
Playing Catch up!

I haven't seen Lizzy in so long! It was great that she came to visit me...even if she did have a huge bag of fabric with her. She wanted to make me a new dress or something, since I wouldn't go shopping with her or Livi. I...told her about the project, and about me, and she seemed a little confused, then...happy? She wants to make my new body a dress, too! I wouldn't know the measurements though.

Lizzy gave me some ideas, so maybe I'll start there,

+++

Technical Stuff

Playing Catch Up
With: Lizzy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:41 pm
So helpful! *u*

I finally got a hold of Jericho today, I've been meaning to thank him for saving me in Christmas town! So I took him out for lunch (HE ORDERED FLAMING BAT WINGS WHY JUST WHY), and I asked him some questions about ghoul bodies. He was really helpful! Well, kind of. Not really...aside from height I don't really have much more to go by. But in the end I do have to thank him for that help.

OH BUT he did help me with DC! DC now has a heating pad and lamp to curl up under...he's already kind of leaving me alone. Sort of.

+++

Technical Stuff

Tips, Tricks and Thanks!
With: Jericho

Enoh Love
Crew

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:44 pm
Winning's Breck's Shed