Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]
Just 4 Fun: Accurate Personality Quiz Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:27 pm
i knew who donald trump was...

and i dont pay much attention to actors. I think the world's obsession with actors and everything they do is just slowly killing the world, and I will not be a part of that poison.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:30 pm
Thats was the most retarded thought of human destruction I've heard so far XD  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:35 pm
It's all explained in the opening sequence to the movie "Idiocracy". It's a proven fact that the, for lack of a better term, dumb people, reproduce a lot more that the higher educated ones. Soon, dumber will out number smarter, and they'll only get dumber and dumber, leading the world to ruin.

It's like whats happening to the european nations. The native families are only having 1 or 2 kids, and all the immagrant families are having 2-4 kids...soon, we'll be out numbered, and be a minority in our own nation...

I'm not saying that everyone who follows actors are dumb, and that immagration is a bad thing, but from my experience...the ones who follow the actors lives and continuously check up on what they are doing...arent the sharpest tools in the shed...and i dont want to be like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:42 pm
Snuff that Muffin
It's all explained in the opening sequence to the movie "Idiocracy". It's a proven fact that the, for lack of a better term, dumb people, reproduce a lot more that the higher educated ones. Soon, dumber will out number smarter, and they'll only get dumber and dumber, leading the world to ruin.

It's like whats happening to the european nations. The native families are only having 1 or 2 kids, and all the immagrant families are having 2-4 kids...soon, we'll be out numbered, and be a minority in our own nation...

I'm not saying that everyone who follows actors are dumb, and that immagration is a bad thing, but from my experience...the ones who follow the actors lives and continuously check up on what they are doing...arent the sharpest tools in the shed...and i dont want to be like that.

*Facepalm*

1. 82% of the world population is literate, it doesn't matter if their immigrants they can still read and write in their own language, it's not like everyone from spain or africa are all special ed. Even if "dumb" people reproduced more education is growing and they're are schools nearly everywhere teaching kids.

2. I for one don't follow actors but I am interested in some of them but it's because of they're personality it's the same if you were interested in a certain musician, historical figure or something. We're humans, we develop interests in things and I don't see how someone who is interested in a celebrity or certain celebrities decreases your intelligence. Obsession is another story, but to say the world is obsessed is an over-exaggeration.  

Dark-Ninja70

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:49 pm
My mental disability doesn't know whether it should take offense at any of this. The only thing I do is start swaying in public without knowing it. I have a procrastination problem too. dark knows that. One moment can be like a week to me sad  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:24 am
Dark-Ninja70
@Claru: Wow, the chances you'd have the same as me was 1 in 100. You're officially cool now, congrats. cool

@Wings: Interesting personality, I know some people like that.

@Bambi: Funny how you got INFP because I was on the fence on whether or not I was a INFJ or INFP because I was alot like both, but I'm just a bit more like INFJ.

http://www.socionics.com/rel/relcht.htm

I forgot to mention you guys can also match up your personalities in this chart then click on which abbreviation you got and see how you too would act around each other.

For example:

Me and Claru - These are relations of complete understanding between partners but with an inability to help each other. Identical partners see the world with identical eyes, identically work out received information, come to identical conclusions and have identical problems. Identical partners usually experience sympathy towards each other, trying to support and justify each other.

Me and Wings - These relations are the easiest and quickest to start. Activity partners do not experience any visual difficulties when starting relations which can be surprising to them at the beginning. Partners stimulate each other into activity.

Me and Bambi - Quasi-Identicals normally have no difficulties in finding topics for conversation or discussion. When it comes to solving problems together, Quasi-Identical partners begin to understand that they are both thinking in very different ways. Soon Quasi-Identicals may start regretting the time that they have spent together, believing that it was just wasted time. Quasi-identical relations are very fragile and normally break without regret as there is usually nothing to resist their disunion. (Lol, Bambi I must say I was a little shocked with this one?)

Well Dark as we all know its not 100% correct at best it could 40% or more right. lol but yes im shocked too lol.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:55 am
Dark-Ninja70
Snuff that Muffin

*Facepalm*

1. 82% of the world population is literate, it doesn't matter if their immigrants they can still read and write in their own language, it's not like everyone from spain or africa are all special ed. Even if "dumb" people reproduced more education is growing and they're are schools nearly everywhere teaching kids.

2. I for one don't follow actors but I am interested in some of them but it's because of they're personality it's the same if you were interested in a certain musician, historical figure or something. We're humans, we develop interests in things and I don't see how someone who is interested in a celebrity or certain celebrities decreases your intelligence. Obsession is another story, but to say the world is obsessed is an over-exaggeration.

like i said, I dont think everyone who follows stars is an idiot, and I dont think immagrants are idiots, nor is immagration (to a certain degree) a bad thing.

I simpley stated that with current trends in population growth, its gonna happen...it may not be in a few hundred years like the film, but it will happen eventually, dont beleive me? look at history... humanity seems to be going on a downslope,

but then again, you may be right. It may just be my extreme pessimism kicking in again, but thats how i see the world of man ending.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:50 am
I think maturity and responsibility in humans is going WAAAAAAAAAY down.

If you look at a few hundred years ago, you'd have 13 year olds who worked all day and were friggin housewives.

But now, you have 25 year olds eating chips on a couch, crying when work is mentioned.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:11 pm
Incubus Shane
I think maturity and responsibility in humans is going WAAAAAAAAAY down.

If you look at a few hundred years ago, you'd have 13 year olds who worked all day and were friggin housewives.

But now, you have 25 year olds eating chips on a couch, crying when work is mentioned.

way true...the humanity takes alot of things for grantit  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:15 pm
Was that supposed to be granted :O  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:16 pm
lolololololololol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:16 pm
claru gardeford
Was that supposed to be granted :O

yes... My english grammer skills arent the best in the world.....oh sweet sweet irony  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:01 pm
stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:03 pm
I have to pay close attention to make my grammar well, It is very difficult. cry  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
Non-NaruChat Sub (Talk about anything & everything) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers