Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 83. Dead threads
Shadow beings return - legend of zelda RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:42 am
(Yay!)

Having no choice, and stepping out into the sunlight, right away, Link knew what was the matter. Shaking his head from the spell he had been put under, he extended his hand, the symbol of courage glowing brightly, "Thanks, Nixi, was it?" He asked smiling, "I must have been down in that cellar for far too long. What's happened to Hyrule while I was stuck down there? I have an uneasy feeling about the world, and I sense it coming from the temples again."

The Zoran Dee with her Rito wings swooped down from her hiding spot and said, "Yeah, that's Nixi. She's a Hylian like you. I am Lady Dee, Princess of the Zorans. I was sent by the spirit Ruto to find you to be honest...and to have an adventure."

"A Zoran and a Hylian. Wow, reminds me of the tales I heard back on Outset. Its been a while since I've been there. Anyone want to fly me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:02 am
Nixi shook his hand slightly, and nodded as he said her name. 'The letter...' She thought as they discussed Outset. 'I suppose when we're done on Outset we can just go see him in person...' She thought, and nodded. "We can go. But we have to go back to Dragon Roost afterwards."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:47 am
Link smiled, "Great!" Then he hopped onto Dee's back ready for a ride.

Though Dee stumbled at first at the initial impact, she steadied herself and then laid face first into the sea. She then asked, "Come on Nixi, sit in behind Link. I will carry us there. Its not that far...."

Taking out his sea chart, Link showed it to Dee then asked, "Did the sea change from this chart since I last ventured or...?

Dee scanned the map and said, "This map only shows the Windwaker Islands. Its only a fraction of Hyrule as a whole planet. But, in any event, from here we must travel South until we reach the 2 eye reef. Be sure to be ready to throw bombs one of you and the other will be on the look out for archery targets. I am sure that we will see a few bombing squids, maybe some sharks, and those floating blowfish with the golden scale propellers. Once we reach the 2 eye reef, we venture to the right until I swim another league and a half right to Outset. If we see any beedle shop ships or fairy islands along the way, we will be stopping for a few minutes to rest. I may be a Zoran, born to swim, but even I get tired after a good while."

Link then rummaged through s dodongo's satchel and pulled out a quiver filled with light arrows then passed them to Nixi. "You can use these for our cruise, Nixi. Be sure not to lose the bow or the quiver while in open water. These arrows were given to me by Zelda a long, long time ago, so to me they are still very special. I will be the bomberman since I can toss these explosive flowers with both speed and accuracy."

Dee turned her head to see what Nixi's thoughts were on the plan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:39 pm
Nixi climbed onto the Zora's back, feeling a bit guilty. "If you get tired, tell me... I can swim... and I'm sure Link can too..." She said, somewhat quietly. She took the light arrows and turned them over a few times. "Thanks!" She said happily. They looked really cool, and they used to belong to the Zelda! Nixi nodded. "Alright, this sounds like a good plan... lets go!"  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:42 pm
Dee swam out into open water and sure enough, there were plenty of Giant squid and other beasties destined to try and stop the three from reaching their goal. When they got to Southern Fairy Island, Dee said, "Ya know, with all of these creatures out here, you'd think that Ganondorf has come back from the dead or something."

Link grunted, "Oh bother, not that pig again. I hate having to always defeat that thing."

Dee laughed, "Well, if the three of us team up and kill him, we can make him this year's Christmas Dinner and venture over to The Hero of Time's section to eat it. Then again, this one on the windwaker Isles is only a hologram of the real Ganondorf. So...I suppose unless we destroy the machine recreating the Mogu, we will be forever fighting him."

Link sighed, "Well, at least that would be a worthwhile mission. But first, lets just cleanse the Windwaker Isles. One step at a time, right Nixi?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:54 am
Nixi listened to their conversation, watching and shooting the giant squid and stuff with the light arrows from Link. As she heard her name she turned around. "What? Oh, yeah." She replied. To be honest, the thought of going with them to fight Ganondorf seemed a little bit scary, but she wasn't afraid. She was actually pretty excited.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:50 pm
Upon reaching Outset Island, Link rushed into the tiny house on the hill, "Grandmother, I'm home!" he bellowed.

Dee followed motioning for Nixi to follow too. Entering the house that Link went into, Dee could smell a foul stench. It couldn't be the soup elixir that was bubbling in a couldron. It was something... else. Looking up a ladder, Dee covered her mouth. "No!" she shouted, "Link, up here! Isn't this your grandmother?"

"Huh?" Link climbed the ladder and saw what Dee saw. Link's sweet little grandmother had been murdered and as for Ayrll, Link's younger sister, she was nowhere to be seen. Tears flooded Link's emerald eyes as he knew that he was going to cry. Instinctively, he hugged Dee mourning over the woman who had fed him the best soup ever.

Dee looked down the ladder and shouted, "Nixi, it looks like Ganon is one step ahead of us this time. Aryll has obviously been kidnapped again and Link's Granny has been murdered. A Moblin's spear was driven through her heart. Link's a mess as you can see, but we need him to help us get rid of Ganon. I believe we are going to need more allies though. We need to get in contact with all of the other Islands."

Looking to Link now, she gently pulled Link away from her, placed her fins on Link's shoulders and then said, "Link, I know this will be tough for you, but you've got to be strong. We are going to need your help with this. Let's all see if we can find any of your friends on the Island. Maybe...maybe Nixi's parents are here and still alive. She's from outset too, remember?"

Dee looked to Nixi silently, hoping that she'd be willing to say something to help Link feel better.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:14 pm
Nixi followed behind Link and Dee as they went up to Link's Grandmother's house. She gasped, as she was told his granny was murdered. She climbed up the ladder and patted Link on the back. "There there..." She said.

As her parents were brought into the conversation, she thought for a moment. Were her parents here? Were they alive? Nixi didn't really know. Her dad often went into the forest, so if he went there then they probably couldn't find him... her mother was probably home. "Yeah, we can go find my parents... they moved here a while after you left..."

She started climbing down the ladder, waiting for Dee and Link, then started to walk slowly around. 'I forgot how big it was here...' She thought, as she crossed the bridge to the other side of the island. She stopped at a new house, which had been built in the field where Link could once have cut the long grass. She hesitated, before knocking on the door.

A woman with red hair and brown eyes stepped out of the door, looking first at Dee, then Link, then at Nixi. "Um... Hi." Nixi said. She sounded somewhat nervous. The woman looked at her. "Er.. can we come in?" She asked. The woman opened the door more, and walked away. Nixi sighed, walking inside. "In here..." She said. The house had the same basic layout as Link's Grandmother's; it had a ladder in the middle of the room that led up to the second floor. "This is my house... that's my mom... yeah. Make yourselves at home I guess... We can ask her if she saw anything..."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:49 am
Dee looked around the place, blinking her almond shaped fish-eyes sensing that something wasn't right. Link sensed it too. He had his hand on the Hilt of the Master sword.

She then asked, "Have you noticed anything out of the ordinary on this Island while your daughter Nixi was away? Did you hear any screams at all?"

Link's eyes were focused more on a rare jewel that was dangling from Nixi's mother's skirt. It was the same jewel that the pirates of the Gerudo desert wore in Termina. Not being intentionally rude by his tone of voice, Link asked, "Did you used to live in the Gerudo desert before you came here and if so, what were your motives for moving?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:02 pm
Nixi's mother looked at Dee. She was about to answer, but stopped as Link spoke. "The Gerudo Desert?" She said at once."Yeah, we did. We left though." "We needed a change of scenery." Her mother said.

"Well, we left because... I don't know. I was reeeeally young." Nixi said, with a small shrug. "Why do you ask?" Her mother looked at Dee. "And, to answer your question, no. Well, I did see a person I didn't know walk into that house," she pointed at Link's Grandmother's house. ",but I didn't think too much of it."  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:39 pm
Link drew his sword, more out of sadness than anything pointing its tip at Nixi's mother's throat, "Nobody other than myself, Aryll, or Dee is allowed inside of that house from now on. Nixi, I'm sorry, but because of your lineage, I cannot allow you to enter my house anymore. However, I will permit you two to stay on the island to redeem yourselves. Nixi, you will come with us as our prisoner now, and as for your mom, she is to go to all the houses on the island and check to see if that stranger killed anybody else. The guilt, if she sees anyone else dead, can be on her conscience and then she will also come with us as our slave."

Dee was shocked as darkness was creeping once again into Link's heart. Speaking up, Dee said, "For me, ma'am, please do as Link asks. He's just super upset that because of your actions, the one that he loves the most is dead. I am curious though, this stranger, did he look like this?"

Quickly sketching Ganondorf's image into the grass with her fins, Dee pointed to it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:01 pm
Nixi's mother looked startled as the sword was drawn up to her throat. She didn't say anything, not until he spoke to Nixi. "How dare y-" She began, but Nixi interrupted her. "Mom, it's fine... He just means he wants me to got with them." She said, and nodded to Link. As Link said she would come with them as their slave, Nixi bit her lip. She was sure that Link was mad, he had every right to be, however she wasn't sure how well this would go over...

Nixi's mother looked at Dee as she spoke. She looked at the image, and shook her head. "I..." Nixi's mother began. She appeared to be trying to remember what they looked like. She looked at Dee's picture again, and shook her head. She sketched a little picture of, what looked like, a Mobu. "Sort of like that, I suppose..." She said, appearing to be recovered from her shock.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:25 pm
Dee placed a gentle hand on Link's shoulder, "It's okay, Link. Perhaps Nixi's mother felt it best not to tangle with the stranger for maybe she had faith that we'd do something about it."

Link glared angrily at Dee, but knew that she was right, so he sheathed the sword. "I still say we should have them as our slaves."

Dee blinked then understood what Link meant. "Oh...so what you're saying is that because Nixi and her mom originally come from the Gerudo desert that they may be able to really help us defeat Ganondorf. Not like the chain and whip do everything we ask type of slave."

Link frowned but nodded. He was thinking the chains and whip for added effect, but only as a joke.

Then Dee said, "Okay, then its settled. By the way, we never got your name, mother of Nixi."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:42 am
(Huh... I guess her mother can have Generic Name #2.)

"It's Rona." She said. "So then... what now?" Nixi asked. She looked at the ladder leading upstairs. "Oh yeah, you should probably take these back..." She said, giving Link back his light arrows. She was pretty sure since they were special to him he'd want them back.

"Hey, where is Aryll anyways?" Nixi asked. She had met his sister a few times, but then had been on that island for a while. "That girl? I think I saw her go up and play with the birds a while ago..." Rona said. "Uh... she's not... y'know..." "No, she's not. She's still up there, look." She pointed to the (how can I describe this?) place you're at when you start the game. There were gulls flying around it, and you could see the outline of a girl inside.  

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 5:41 pm
Link Windwaker sighed a breath of relief. "Yo! Aryll! Come down from your lookout sis and greet our companions!"

Aryll climbed down the ladder and saw Dee, Rona, Nixi, and of course her big brother. "Hoi Big brother! Wow! We're going on a trip?!"

Dee blinked then asked, "Aryll, did you see who it was that killed your granny?"

Tears filled up in her eyes and she held Link, nodding. "It was awful big brother! Ganondorf, he's back! His big birdie friend is back too! Old man sword where wise guy lives tried to fight them off, but they were both taken someplace after that! I tried sending you a letter, but the Rito guy Quill, he said that you were in trouble too. I was so scared! Then these two ladies showed up and I was able to scare them away!"

Dee smiled, "Well, aren't you brave? So, then let me guess, you sent Nixi here to find your big brother?"

Aryll shook her head no. She then said, "I sent Nixi to Dragon Roost Island because Prince Komali was supposed to be there and I remembered that big brother was a friend of his. I guess that's where she found you wind fish lady."

"My name is Dee, Aryll," Dee said, "Link, perhaps you can explain the plan to Aryll."

"All right. Now, Aryll, we are going to need you to help us on this mission. The island is pretty much deserted anyways so, we've got to find everyone and bring them home. Here, take these rupees and earn some beedle points. We are going to need them all of us will. Get some Haoi pears and a set of bombs then meet us back here, okay?"

With overjoyed eyes, Aryll figuratively flew to the dock and waited for Beedle's shop ship to port. Then she bought the items where Beedle was more than happy to have customers again.

When Aryll returned, she handed the bombs to big brother and kept the pears for herself. Aryll then asked, "Now what?"

Dee then said, "Now we board my back and we venture to each island and find out anything we can. We will fight whatever enemy we see. I have with me a log book of sorts of the Islands we passed and what was there as we passed. Right now, obviously, we are on Outset Island. If we venture to the back of it, we should be able to speak with Jabun and find out if he saw anything suspicious."

Aryll giggled, "You remind me of big brother's talking boat."

Link frowned as a sad look came across his face, "King Daphnes...I wonder if he's okay."

Dee sighed, "We have no more time to talk here and besides, we can ask Jabun. Rona, please join us too. I am sure that your Gerudo pirating skills can help us greatly. I know that Link was a bit harsh, but hey, you'd be that way too if say Nixi was killed, right? Not that she would be."  
83. Dead threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff