Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:20 am
User Image

D Norat

How do I say 'You`re sexy' without offending you?

D leaned in close, inspecting Hisoka. "Wanna tell me why your so scared to come out? I may be a stranger who you just met, but, uh, I`m pretty sure I`m the only one who knows." While waiting for Hisoka to respond, Daniel began singing quietly, ''Well you asked for it, you paid for it. You`re what you deserve. You wanted it. The benefit. How did it feel? Worse..." He wanted to see if Hisoka knew who the band was and wanted to show off. D had been a really good singer since he was a young child.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image
"Ya i look at them when their back is turned"
"But its not like i'd ever tell someone"

Hisoka

"Silence"

Hisoka looked around nervously. "I... im new in town. Bad first impression" he lied unconvincingly. True he was new in town but the truth was he just didnt want to be made a laughing stalk of the whole school before he even made any friends.  

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:37 am
User Image

D Norat

D inspected Hisoka more, deeming his explanation unacceptable. "Come on, `Soka. I`ve got my gay crowd. And my fangirls. And my straight friends. And everyone else. And they all accept the fact that I totally dig younger, shorter, hot males. And sometimes taller and older." He left out the .0001% of homophobes, but with him, they wouldn`t bring Hisoka down. "`Soka, don`t listen to what anyone thinks of you. Norats are sometimes considered outcasts, but really, they get farther than anyone because they tell themselves what`s true, and they don`t listen to s**t. You should do the same." Daniel abandoned `Soka`s waist and took the other`s hand in a sweeter, more natural gesture that many people wouldn`t mind. He`d often see very straight girls hug and kiss and hold hands and people wouldn`t even bat a lash. It would be the same in this case. "Once you warm up to me, get used to me, I think we`ll be besties. And maybe a little more." D smirked, though his tone was hopeful.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image
Is it possible to be a lady killer but like boys?
Ringukine Koyozawa

Ringukine walked into the Book Store unnoticed and started to browse, trying to see if there might be someone he might want to spend some time with.

The world may never know...

TheEmperorofChaos

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:44 am
User Image

Hisoka

"Silence"

Hisoka blushed as he grabbed his hand. "i have the slightest feeling that you would like to be more then friends" she said awkwardly, trying to play it cool. He stood up and put the yaoi he had bin looking at back on the shelf. At least no one was staring at them anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image
Is it possible to be a lady killer but like boys?
Ringukine Koyozawa

Ringukine walked over to the fiction section and stared blankly at the wall filled with manga. He looked both up and down to find the next issue of his favorite manga, Code Geass. He went to the 'C' Section of the shelves and fingered through the books. He took out what he was looking for and went over to a table to start reading it.

TheEmperorofChaos

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:53 pm
The heart may be weak, and sometimes it may even give in.
User Image
Sora walked into the book store with an attitude that wasn't normal. He was wearing his "gangsta" outfit so he felt much prouder then he usually does. He still wore a goofy smile though, one that he couldn't abandon no matter who he was around or what he wore. He walked around not really finding what he was interested in, obviously he was very picky on his books. He found himself walking over to the historical section that was across from the fiction section. He was going to look up something for his next book which would be about a girl in the times of the great depression and her will to survive. When he found the book he needed he looked started walking when he noticed a male with the same color hair as him. "Hey" he found himself saying as he walked up to the other male.

But I've learned that deep down, there's a light that never goes out!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image
Can you be a lady killer but like boys?
Ringukine Koyozawa

Ringukine looked over to the strange boy. He smiled. "Hello." He said. He then turned back to his manga and continued reading, occasionally looking up at the boy.

TheEmperorofChaos

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image

D Norat

Daniel followed Hisoka, "Yea. I like you. I wanna date you, but I have a feeling that even if the world were ending you`d refuse because you`d be scared everyone would laugh, when we`d be the towns cutest couple." Daniel tried to sound a bit cold, but it only came out a bit rejected. Understatement. Why was he trying so hard when he could get any other guy? Or girl. "`Soka. Go on one date with me. If you truly feel to uncomfortable to be with me, then fine. I won`t bother you. But don`t turn me down if you don`t know what you`re missing. Please?" D asked, though he was mostly begging.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:21 am
User Image
Sora decided to walk off. He turned and walked away sitting down in a seat with a good enough view to see Ringukine. He opened the book up and started reading. He looked up very often to see the guy who he had just spoken to. One of the time he even closed the book before looking back up at him for a few minutes before leaning down in his chair.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

Hisoka

"Silence"

Hisoka's face turned bright red and he managed to say "Ok, i will go on a date with you." He gestured for D to follow him and walked toward the entrance to the book store. "Where is our date going to be?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:46 am
User Image

D Norat

Daniel did a little nerdy dance behind `Soka`s back before giving a small snicker. "Uke`s pick. Have you seen any place you`d like? A park? A resturant`s fine too. I`ve got money." More money than he thinks. D would make sure he would charm the blonde to the point where his knees would turn to Jell-O. "Everything`s on me, just tell me what you wanna do." Daniel spoke into Hisoka`s ears.

Seikatsu No Sutetchi

TheEmperorofChaos

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image
Can you be a lady killer but like boys?
Ringukine Koyozawa

Ringukine watched the boy from his seat, seeing that he had kept looking at him. He then got up and sat at the boy's table and started reading again. Thinking it would make it easier for the boy to look at him. He giggled in his head.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm
User Image
Sora had opened the book and was reading it before the other male sat down so he didn't notice that he had sat down at the same table until he looked up to take a peek again. He jumped backwards making the chair fall to the ground with a thud. His eyes widened and a squeak came out of his throat. "Wh-When did you get there!?" he asked in a choked whisper so no one got mad because he was making a lot of noise.

xX Akira Ryuzaki Xx

User 27225319

Anxious Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:03 pm
User Image

Hisoka

"Silence"

Hisoka smiled and though about what he remember about the town in his short time here. "we could go to the beach" he said remembering when they first got to town how they past the most beautiful beach he'd ever seen. "I'll get my towel and swim suit and meet you there" he said hugging D good by awkwardly then running out the door.

((To Malibu beach))  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces