Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Rin's Enchanted Skyhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:38 am
Rin sensed Morganna at her front door, "Exscuse me." she said as she left the dining room and walked outside, closing the door.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:51 am
Morganna stayed in her crow form in case anyone was watching, 'How soon can you conjure a cat for me?'

((I was thinking when Isabella is released from the tree she trades places with the spirt of the cat. That way Isabella can transform inbetween a gaurdian and a.... mmmm.... maybe a panther))  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:58 am
Rin sat down on a white wooden bench on her front porch, 'Well, i could get you one tonight if i rushed my guest out in an hour. I just need the ingredients. I still have a few of my old ingredients i save for my more powerful creations left over. With the right body, i can get you perhaps a bengal, a panther or a white tiger.' she thought only to Morganna who was in her crow form. 'You seem different, your energy is definitly off. Did something happen? I can see your broken leg from here.' she said telepathically to Morganna, eyeing the abnormally bent crow's leg.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:09 am
Morganna hopped to keep her balance on one leg, 'It's been a crazy night. Nevaeh ended up dying. She was poisoned, I couldn't save her in time... But I saved her bones. She was powerful, save her flaw of being so susseptible to poisons.' She nudged the velvet back that had a faint blue glow coming from inside, with her beak towards Rin. 'Do you need my help?'  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:14 am
Rin got up and grabbed the velvet bag, 'This will do. Return after i've dismissed the girl, it will take around an hour or so.' she walked towards her door and paused, 'Ah, i think i understand now. You tried to lift her curse yourself, didn't you?' Rin turned back to face the crow.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:37 am
Morganna just stared at the girl, It was true. She had tried to save the girl's life and she failed... 'I will be back in an hour' She slightly bowed to Rin as much as her foot would have allowed. She flew off into the trees to wait for her guest to leave.

((Can we have the ball tomorrow night? pleeease? I get off at 7 tomorrow. I'm about to go to work and won't get off until 9. And I think it would be cool if Morganna brought Isabella.))  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:42 am
[[Alrighty. It'll give me more time to inform the newer RPers of the masquerade anyway.]]

"Wait," Rin called out, "i can reverse your new curse, bring me some of the vampire's blood and i'll be able to make a potion. However you get it, nicely, or by force, be quick. I doubt you have much time left!" Rin turned and walked inside, quickly walking up the stairs and to her door with the velvet bag. She slid a butterfly key into the lock and opened her door, walking in and locking it behind her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:52 am
Morganna knew that Alice would not willingly give the blood. But maybe she could try... She flew towards Havencrest to see if she could find Alice in the town.  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:15 pm
Rin returned to the dining room and gently got Luna out of her chair, "I'm deeply sorry and i do not wish to be rude but i have very important business to attend to." and with that, Rin focused her energy and snapped her fingers, teleporting Luna to Central Plaza with Kuro.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:22 pm
{xD You just kicked me out! So where going to have a masquerade?}  

xAiyukox

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:37 pm
Rin went back to her room, taking the velvet bag she got from Morganna and walking out, turning away from the stairs down to the first floor and walking to the end of the hallway. She snapped her fingers, making her little black pouch she stores virtually everything in appear. She pulled a piece of chalk out, standing on her toes to draw a square on the ceiling. Once she finished, she stood back and stomped her foot, a flash of light burst around the outline, blinding Rin momentarily. She rubbed her eyes as the light dimmed, a pull-down attic door now where the chalk outline was. She stood back for a good reason, as soon as the door appeared, the steps slammed down with crushing power as a trap for people dumb enough to try and break in.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:40 pm
xAiyukox
{xD You just kicked me out! So where going to have a masquerade?}

[[Lol! Sorry, if you read back the pages you missed, another witch secretly visited/will visit again, and i couldn't have you seeing her. Rin will talk to you through Porcan when you need her. It has been changed to tomorrow, tomorrow we will have the masquerade. It'll give you time to get a dress.]]  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:42 pm
Morganna in her demi form aproached Rin's house. She rapped on the door and quickly walked in. She stood in the hallway and shouted Rin's name. "Rin! It's Morganna!" She looked around the place. The first thing she spotted was all the cat hair that covered every surface. She smiled. "Rin!?..." she shouted again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:45 pm
"Up here!" she shouted from the hallway, "Quickly! Did you get the blood?" Rin said as she walked up the attic's staircase, waving her hand to remove the door's barrier.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:50 pm
Morganna quickly walked over to where she heard Rin shout from. She climbed up the stairs and into the room.

"Yes, She didn't really trust me but she gave it to me," She held the dagger out to her.

((ughhh... I feel horrible. I feel like I'm getting even more sick : / I'm not sure how long I will be on tonight. ))

Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff