Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:23 pm
kalmi laughed watching her as he looked around feeling somones presence  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:26 pm
She came back up and flipped her hair back again then noticed Kalmi's expression. "What's wrong?" she asked.

Armageddon smirked and decided to have some fun. He made a storm cloud cover the whole area and sent lightning bolts in random places. He was feeling a little generous today and decided to give them a few minutes before he electrocuted the whole spring.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:31 pm
kalmi grabbed her and jumped out of the water with her holding her close he made the clouds go away and hover over armageddon shooting lighting around him so he couldnt move without being hit smiling "nothing lets go" he said quickly  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:34 pm
Armageddon glanced at the clouds. Some lightning hit him, but it didn't effect him, he was a master at lightning after all. He smirked as he made the storm disappear. By habit, a long black blade came out of his right arm. He's a bigger annoyance then that other boy, he thought.

Lena looked around. "What happened?" she mumbled and blushed when she noticed Kalmi holding her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:38 pm
kalmi anoyed by whoever was being rude shook his head "i dont know" he said as he looked at her "shall we go to my dorn?" he asked pleasently  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:40 pm
"What happened to Nikolai, Lena?" Armageddon snickered as he walked towards the two, playing with his blade.

Lena looked at Kalmi then froze when she heard Armageddon.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:48 pm
kalmi put lena down his face a little urt as he pulled his wings into his back so they just looked like a really detailed tattoo "umm who are you?" she asked the guy coldly as the ground started to shake but he quickly stopped it  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:50 pm
"I am Armageddon." he introduced. "You know, the same one predicted by some Indian tribe that was wiped out......by me." he chuckled. "And who are you?" he asked and glanced at the wings. "Mmm, another angel rejected by God?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:55 pm
kalmi growled softly "intresting i guess and not rejected we were sent down so my parents could watch over a super natural tribe...well untill they were killed" kalmi said darkly "and what was that about nikolai?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:58 pm
Lena looked down, ashamed.

Armageddon chuckled at Lena then looked back at the dark angel. "I guess I'll be the one to explain." he muttered. "She's taken." he explained. "By another pathetic fool...Did I forget to mention that she's pregnant?" he laughed. The shadows began to move on their own.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:00 pm
kalmis eyes went dark as he shook his head "dont beleive it"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:04 pm
Armageddon laughed harder. "Then why won't she say no to any of this? In fact, why won't she even talk?" he yelled then smiled darkly. "Maybe because she fell for another fool?"

Lena looked away and closed her eyes. Everything Armageddon said was true.... "I...I'm sorry, Kalmi..." she whispered to Kalmi, not looking at him. She was too afraid of his reaction.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:00 am
kalmi laughed since that dude thought he liked lena "ysorry dude lenas kool and all but i dont like her that way im to busy worring about my sister and the stupid tribe i lived in to think about that stuff" kalmi said smiling he wrapped a arm around lena "dont worry lena i wont make you and your lover boy fight" he said playfully  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:58 am
Lena sighed with relief.

Armageddon chuckled. "Either way, you seem to have caught her attention." he said as his black blade sprouted out again. "And you look like you'd put up a good fight."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:06 am
kalmi shrugged "im alright at fighting" he said ignoring the fact he was the best fighter inhis tribe before he left since people had called him godly at fightling what wasent suprising since he has studied fighting with hades himself. "now put that knife away before you scare this lovley lasy" kalmi warned slightly stepping in front lena protectivly  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff