Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Morganna's Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:32 pm
(( D; .. You should change the thing where you were a crow and Isabella was trapped for 50 years to 5 years. 50 is so long it scares me lol, and my character is only human, he would be an old geezer.))

"I will give you a few weeks. If you haven't saved her by then, I will. She was my friend too," he declared, looking away so she wouldn't see him cry.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:33 pm
(( Gah, when Alice said what she did about Isabella not loving a monster, My heart broke. I was like... THAT b***h! lol. razz I love this guild ))  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:36 pm
((My eyes are kind of watery ): dont judge me. When we were talking about being tired of our old characters I didnt think you would actually kill Nevaeh D: ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:36 pm
Quote:

(( D; .. You should change the thing where you were a crow and Isabella was trapped for 50 years to 5 years. 50 is so long it scares me lol, and my character is only human, he would be an old geezer.))

((Okie dokie, you really can't be all human. Magnus is a really powerful sorcerer. You most likely have some magical abilities.))

Morganna sniffed, "Ok.." she wiped her eyes and stood up, "You should go take care of Alice. She really needs you." She turned to look at Nevaeh, "and I need to take care of a few things here..."  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:38 pm
Alice picked up Alaster's sword and shakily got up with it. She wasn't done pushing Morganna's buttons, a mischevious smile started across her face as her eyes slowly turned to red. "It's been seven hours," she shouted, "if you kill me, the curse of vampirism will be lifted. It was my bite, after all, and it hasn't even been a full day yet." Alice let out a sadistic little giggle. "Just think, that precious princess won't have to stare a monster in the face to express her hatred for you. She can have the pleasure of breaking your heart as a human." she smiled, trying to get under Morganna's skin.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:39 pm
(( It was kind of a spur of the moment thing. And I was just really into the story line. Nevaeh can't live with out her home made antidote, and Russel's character is the only one that knew about it. That's why she was calling out to him. You killed her cuppycakes! lol. Well, I liked Nevaeh, but I like Morganna better. Nevaeh was too much like Sheava in the other guild))  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:43 pm
[[Bring it on, i'm not stopping til i ruffle a few feathers ;D]]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:43 pm
Morganna turned towards the window, she briefly looked to her brother and then back down.

Within a split second she was down in front of Alice.She swiftly kicked at Alice's wrist holding the blade, attempting to knock it out of her hands.

"Just you and me, you sadistic little b***h." She spat at Alice. Her eyes were blood red and the adrenaline from her new form gave her more power than she had ever held.

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:45 pm
((Oh, On will definitely be brought my friend! 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:46 pm
((Nu, let me kick it out. Morganna will push past you to get to Alice))  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:47 pm
((Yeah I deleted that when I saw it lmao. Oh snap!))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:50 pm
((Lol, ooooh I should be studying right now, but this is too good))  

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:51 pm
All in a moment Alice said vile things to Morganna and Morganna was flying out the window ready to fight. Eli swooped down and stood just feet away to watch the fight. He couldn't save Alice this time, and he didn't even know if he wanted to.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:52 pm
[[Have Morganna get Eli out of this, nobody's going to die in this fight. It's purely to piss Morganna off.]]

Alice laughed, grabbing Morganna by the ankle with her free hand "Oh Morganna," she applied crushing pressure, trying to severe Morganna's foot with her bare hand. "you're nothing compared to me." she said with a cruel grin, staring her down with her red eyes.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items