Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Willow Grove Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:56 pm
((Yeah. Go ahead. I'll just...))
After a while Madoka gave a yawn, drifting off to sleep as he laid against the tree next to Mori.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:00 pm
~ TIME SKIP ~

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:10 pm
Madoka grumbled in his sleep, unwilling to wake up just yet. It was just so....peaceful.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:18 pm
Slowly, Mori opened his eyes. Awake, and not screaming. It took a few moments for realization to come, but when it did, it hit Mori in the face like a baseball. He jumped up quickly, a smile painted brightly across his face. The magic actually worked! He almost couldn't believe it! The first night he's gone with out a nightmare! Mori was so happy he could yell it to the world, but that would be uncharacteristic of him, as well as it would wake up the sleeping Madoka.  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:21 pm
He slowly blinked, giving a yawn as he slowly woke up. Despite his upbringing he wasn't much of a 'get up and go' person but Madoka still smiled as he looked at Mori. "I'm guessing someone slept well last night."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:24 pm
Mori nodded. "Yup!" He confirmed happily. "No dreams what-so-ever!" He sighed contently and fell back onto the blanket of green grass, staring up at the blue sky.  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:30 pm
Madoka beamed at that. It worked! "That's great! And wow. It really improved your mood to get a good night's sleep too. You seem so much more....energetic then you did yesterday."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:34 pm
"Hm, really?" He asked. 'Looking back on it, I guess Madoka is right!' He thought. "I guess so. I'm just really happy now. And sleep is good for your brain, as you pointed out yesterday when Alika was questioning me about being an insomniac."  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:36 pm
He nodded, giving a happy laugh. "Oh, it's so good to see you like this! If only there was a way we could get this magic in our dorm but I'm not so good with spells!" He thought for a bit on that. "I know a few witches in this school but I don't know if they can do it."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:46 pm
Mori sat up quickly, his ears alert. "Really? There's witches at our school? That's awesome! I didn't know that!" Mori said, curious. 'Hm... But would they be able to transfer magic?' He thought. He didn't know much about magic, but even that sounded a little if-y to him.  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:06 am
"Yep! One showed me this place. Don't know if anyone here can but if they can that would be great!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:02 am
"That would be great..." Mori agreed, laying back down on the grass. "You know, when I first arrived at this school, I had no idea what to expect. But I thought that, since I'm mostly and average human with no special background, that I would be ridiculed or something. Apparently I was wrong. And to be honest, I'm very glad I was wrong."  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Vampire_Knight_Vlad

5,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:08 am
Madoka smiled, nodding. "I know what you mean. Learning what others can do being able to see auras...I feel like I'm not that special. In the end...I'm just a human even with my training. I realized that coming here." He gave a small laugh, still smiling happily. "I could never ridicule you. You're such a great person. Besides, you got the letter....you're here for a reason."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:14 am
Mori continued to smile. He hadn't smiled like this since... Ever. He could remember the last time he smiled like this, and that triggered something in his mind. 'Have I never been happy?' He thought, amazed(In a bad way). But he didn't let that ruin his mood now. "True. Letters do mean something." He agreed. "I can't remember the last time I've smiled like this."  

pastel queen of hell

Desirable Prophet

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas