Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:39 pm
Damadra heard a rustling in the bushes a long distance from the house, turning to the sound with Freyak. She stared intently, keeping her guard up for anything.

Jynn shot out of the tree line with Kirin flailing violently in his arms, barely able to keep ahold of her. He flew shakily towards Freyak, signaling he needed help.

Freyak ran to the edge of the deck, grabbing both tiny pixies in one palm. He gently pulled Jynn away and held Kirin in his hand, securely blanketing his fingers over her hands and wings. He knew she was a shaman, and he had no intentions to give her room to cast spells.

Jynn was panting, "She might be tiny," he gasped for air inbetween words, "but she can put up a fight." he said, following Damadra and Freyak into the shack.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:52 pm
Walking inside, Freyak hurried upstairs, walking through the doorway to Layam's study which was previously hidden by a book case. He held Kirin up in his right hand, "We got her." he announced happily.

Standing by Lena's shielded body, Layam looked up to see Kirin tirelessly squirming in Freyak's hand, "Oh, good!" she said with a perky smile. Layam walked over to her desk and picked up a large jar, carrying it to Freyak in both hands. "A little help?" she said politely.

Freyak nodded as he unscrewed the top, "Of course." he said, putting Kirin in and quickly slapping the lid back on the jar.

Layam turned with the jar in her arms, walking over to the desk and setting it down. "After she has a moment to calm down, we may speak to her without an outburst i'd assume." she said as she watched Kirin angerly pound her small fists onto the strong glass.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:06 am
After around a minute of examining the furious pixie, she walked out and down to the kitchen, grabbing a large plate with steep edges. She returned to the study upstairs and set it on the desk beside the jar, grabbing a bottle of holy water that sat on top of the wardrobe. She poured a small amount of water into the saucer to cover the bottom, then setting the jar in the water. It wasn't much, but if Kirin were to try and use her powers for evil, her energy would be negated. Layam returned to Lena's side as Kirin threw a fit.

Kirin was furious, pounding and kicking the glass with her hands and feet, painfully thrashing the glass. She stood for almost a half an hour beating at the glass, still not even a crack had formed. She frowned angerly, sitting down onto the floor of the jar with a thud, watching Layam stand guard over Lena. She thought for awhile while settling down, noticing the likenesses of a person she once knew, eventually recognising Layam after fifteen minutes. She stood up and tried to call her name to no avail, unable to speak under Mal'Naga's control.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:38 am
Layam stood up and grabbed a large bag of silver powder out of a cup board in the study, slinging the bag over her shoulder in a hurry. She had been so concerned over Lena, she forgot to set up her trap for the following demons. She returned to the wardrobe and pulled out a small bottle labeled 'Angel Tears' and held in in her left hand, walking out of the study and down the staircase to the foyer, going outside.

Damadra leaned back in a wicker chair that was on the front deck, looking at Layam, "Need something?" she asked boredly.

Layam nodded, setting the sack on the matching wicker table, "I need you two to help me spread that sand in a solid line around the border of the tree line," she said, pointing to the trees, "it's very important that you not leave a crack in the line. I need it perfect to set up a force field when the others come. It will be very difficult to catch them, unlike Kirin, we don't have an advantage like height." she warned, stressing the importance.

Damadra sighed, rising out of her chair and into the air, "Well, i don't have anything better to do." she said, opening the bag. "Grab a handful, i'll pour it and you can get the spots i miss." she said.

Freyak put both hands into the bag, taking two handfuls of fine silver powder. He followed Damadra around as she poured the powder around the circular tree line, sprinkling over the spots she missed. It took awhile, but they finally covered the border, returning to the house with a nearly empty sack. Freyak wept his forehead, "That oughta do it." he said to his mother.

Layam smiled, stepping off of the deck to walk towards the line they made, "Very good, i'll take it from here." she said, walking off into the distance to stand by the line with the bottle she grabbed. As soon as a shadow demon were to pass, she would pour the liquid onto the powder and seal them in with a force field.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:17 am

Eli and Alice neared Layam's shack when Eli saw powder scattered in alignment with the trees. He didn't know what the powder was or what it was for. It looked like it formed some sort of a border, would it keep Alice out though? "Good news and bad news. Your beloved Kirin is in there," he pointed to the shack. "But I'm not sure if you can pass this," he pointed down at the powder. "Lets give it a try," he said grabbing her by her wrist and stepping over the powder himself and waiting for her to do the same.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:00 pm
Layam watched Eli point out the line as they approached, quietly slapping her forehead. She stood behind a tree and waited to see how Alice reacted, hopefully she'd pass the border anyway. Layam pulled the cork off of the tiny bottle, preparing to spring their trap.

Freyak stood against the back of the home with Damadra, peeking out to watch Eli and Alice. He knew restraining Alice would be a lot harder than capturing Kirin, even with a shield to fence her in.

Alice hesitated for a moment, looking at the powder. She wondered what it was there for, and if she should turn back, but if Kirin was there she couldn't just leave her. Alice stepped over the line, standing by Eli.

Layam let out a sigh of relief after the suspense, tipping the bottle over the line to let a drop spill out. She yanked her hand back as strong light shot up from the powder's outline, forming a barrier around the clearing. The light dimmed slightly, revealing a clear wall between the forest and the field, the shield's light shone brightly, lighting up the whole clearing to repel shadows. Layam stepped out from behind the tree, walking cautiously towards Alice and Eli.

[[I can't decide on Alice's immediate reaction. Violent or calm? Because she will get violent to try to avoid getting captured.]]  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:18 pm
[[Whichever ;p , I'm going to transform to a lycan that stands on 2 feet to try and restrain her]]

As Layam walked toward them Eli transformed, this time into beastly seven foot tall lycan standing on two paws. He wrapped his enormous claws around Alice, trying to restrain her, but not hurt her.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:50 pm
[[I'm on my Wii so it's taking me a while to jump forums and respond to everyone.]]

"Come on." Damadra said as she tugged on the back of Freyak's suit coat. She ran our from behind Layam's shack, pulling her spear out of the sheath.

Freyak watched Damadra pull out her weapon as they ran, "Are you nuts? You have to remember that's Alice, not some monster." he scolded her.

Damadra gripped the hilt tightly, "True, but we don't know how she'll react yet. It's just a procaution." she said as they approached Layam who was around ten feet away from Alice and Eli.

It took Alice a moment to realise what had happened, nearly being blinded by the bright light. She struggled and squirmed in Eli's grip, trying to break free. She picked up her heel and slammed it down on the lycan's large foot.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:15 pm
Eli gritted his teeth and gripped her harder. "Hurry please," he told Layam, hoping she understood werewolf, otherwise it came out as a low growl.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:55 pm
Layam quickly went to Eli and grabbed Alice's feet, trying to keep her from injuring anyone. "Freyak, go get Jynn, he has a few darts to put her to sleep." she said, clutching Alice by the ankles tightly.

Freyak spun and ran back towards the shack, rushing inside to find Jynn.

Alice angerly yanked her feet away, slamming her foot back into Layam's chest with considerable force. She swung her foot back and nailed Eli in the shin.

With the wind knocked out of her from Alice's kick, Layam let go of Alice and stumbled back, clutching her chest in shock.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:01 pm

After watching Layam get kicked in the chest, and being kicked in the shin himself, Eli was getting frustrated. He decided to try a different method that would probably piss Alice off more. He took her by the shoulders and tried wrestling her to the ground, so he could put all his weight on her and keep her from hurting yet another person.

[[ Thanks ;3 Crimson for the win o: And tell Sparky he's cutting into RP time ;D ]]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:23 pm
[[LOL :3. Pick whichever color you want, it doesn't matter if someone else picked it really, it's not like your character will be confused with someone else over the text color. The BB colors i know of are Pink, Hotpink, Magenta, Green, Lightgreen, Springgreen, Olive, Red, Crimson, Maroon, Blue, Darkblue, Navy, Cornflowerblue, Brown, Tan, Purple, Violet, Indigo, Yellow, Gold, Orange, Teal, and Cyan. Hope that helps. Brb i gotta walk my dog.]]  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:54 pm
Alice's knees buckled under Eli's strength, causing her to fall to her knees, shakily holding herself up with her hands.

Damadra rushed up as Layam stumbled back, spinning her spear around to the opposite end. She sharply smacked Alice in the back of her right wrist, trying to sweep it out from under her.

Alice fell onto her side from the painful impact by the silver hilt of Damadra's spear, finally crumbling under the pressure.

Jynn darted out of the shack with Freyak, getting to the group much quicker than him. Jynn held up a small bamboo tube in his tiny hands, trying to get a clear shot among the two who were moving and thrashing almost constantly, "Stay still," he said, breathing in deep and putting his lips to the tube.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:06 pm
Eli sat up a bit trying to give Jynn a clear shot whilst trying to keep Alice pinned. "You'll thank me later," he barked.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:28 pm
Jynn aimed at Alice's neck, waiting for the right moment among her squirming. He blew into the tube, forcing a small dart to go flying out. He eyed it as it hit Alice in the throat, pumping his fist like he'd just scored the winning point on a sport's team.

Alice struggled for a moment as the dart's toxins slowly worked it's through her body, going limp after a minute or two and falling asleep.

Freyak pat Layam's back softly as she recovered from the kick.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff