Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
The Lake of Fairie Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:37 pm
"Those are normally the two main, its a summer thing, not all year long." James said trying to calm down Tabitha.

"Steak is from cows, i'm sure they would feel the same way if they heard where hamburger came from." James said to Minty.

He would use the best analagies he could to come down Tabitha.

"My fangs only come out when I when I need to feed." James said aloud.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:50 am
Mintis was nearly brought to tears in her laughter, "Humans make the best toys." she said, calming down to a giggle. "You're almost as charming as a Giant Glosquid." she commented, which was quite an insult among aquatic creatures.

Tabatha sighed, "Next time i won't ask about food." she said, changing the subject, "Where do humans live?" she asked.

[[I'm wondering how i'll get Mintis to leave.]]  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:54 am
"Houses,sometimes they are little shacks, or sometimes they are big grand manors, or other times they are just simple four bedroom homes, some people will even have a little flat that will float on the water, sometimes they can be on a warf or other times they could have them tied to something in the water, or sometimes they even have boats they can live on." James said.

Mintis was nice, and James knew this, she was just as curious as Tabitha was, tho she just didn't want to admit it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:04 pm
Tabatha looked a little lost for a moment, turning to shoot Mintis a questioning look.

Mintis shook her head, "He means, houses are made from brick and wood, made to resist natural elements for what humans consider to be comfortable living. Homes are usually built in a square formation with many rooms and a pointed roof made of small plates called shingles to keep the home from flooding with rain water. They don't like rain for some reason." she explained, turning to James, "You're talking to an aquatic mermaid who has never been out of this lake, she isn't going to automatically understand everything you tell her." she said harshly, rolling her eyes.

Tabatha smiled, "Ohh," she said, "that sounds.. odd. What about land pets?" she asked. Tabatha was nearly done asking questions for the day, it was nearing dawn, and she was getting tired.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:13 pm
"Pets come in some unusal sizes, we have dogs, and cats, sometimes people keep goldifsh as pets but nothing too huge, others have guniue pigs, there very small and noisy, and thats basically it, what do you have as pets?" James did answer the question, but now he had a question, he could see the tierdness in Tabitha's eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:27 pm
Mintis interrupted them, "Glosharks, would you like to meet mine, sharp tooth?" she asked with a smirk.

Tabatha rolled her eyes at Mintis, "Yes, we have Glosharks. Many of the creatures that i live with glow to light their way in the darkness below. My cave is filled with Glofish mainly, but there are water snakes, Eels, starfish, pretty much anything can be treated as a pet. Aquatic creatures get along well as long as they aren't on eachothers' menu, so we can adopt pretty much any aquatic creature as a pet." she said, covering her mouth to yawn.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:46 pm
"Mintis, what is you're deal on humans?" James asked.

James turned to Tabitha.

"I have decided for my house to be built on water, it is finised by the way, come visit when you have the chance." James said as he swam upwards to the surface.

James was out of the water quickly, as he walked towards a path towards Valentino Manor.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:59 pm
Mintis laughed at James as he left, turning to Tabatha, "Alright, Tabby, i know you're tired so i'm gunna leave you be. I'll be screwing with the Glopuffers if you need me." he said, smiling. After that, she swam away, disappearing deep down into dark, murky waters.

Tabatha thought for a moment as she was alone, perhaps she could take one look at the house before she went to sleep for the night. Tabatha had remembered easily which direction James was headed in, swimming off after him. She swam to the surface, eyeing a building like what Mintis had described to her, quickly going back underwater to swim faster.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:57 pm
Enra had been wandering now for several days, but still hadn't made it out of the forest. The boy had the worst sense of direction, and didn't even have anyone to ask directions from.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:13 am
[[ There's a seprate thread for The Fairie Forest, this is The Lake of Fairie Forest. (: If you want to get back to Havencrest, just have Enra come back to the lake, Mintis will lead him there. ]]

Mintis was floating on the surface of the lake, looking boredly into the sky. It had been a while since she'd last seen Tabatha, she was starting to get worried.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:17 am
[[Got it, thanks. ^ ^ But it was more of a lead-in to get to talk to Mintis again...]]

Just when he thought he'd finally found his way through, he showed up at a familiar lake. He groaned.

"I'm back where I started. Greeeaaat."

He plopped down on the bank of the lake, looking out to notice a familiar form.

"Oh, Mintis! Hello."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:28 am
Mintis was busy day dreaming when she heard a familiar voice call her name, "What?" she asked, looking around. She spotted Enra by the shore and turned over on the surface, swimming towards him. "Ah, you haven't died yet, congratulations."

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:32 am
Enra smirked.

"Gee, thanks. A simple 'nice to see you again' would've been nice as well, but whatever."

He leaned his head on a hand as he sat cross-legged and leaned on his leg.

"So how've you been doing since I left? Still... I don't know. Wet?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:39 am
Mintis laughed lightly, "As always. How're the woods treating you?" she said, kicking up some water.

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:44 am
"Oh, they actually aren't that bad. I narrowly dodged some squirrel droppings, so I'm feeling pretty invincible."

He looked into the waters curiously.

"Do you... mind if I join you? I'm kind of dishevelled from trudging through this place, and I could use a bath of sorts."  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff