Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Fight to Live, Live to Fight. [O/A] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:09 pm
Krom continued to look down at her, now looking at the weapons.
"..First is posture. To make sure you can use your weapon properly."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:15 pm
Atella stood up with a quiet sigh. Guess training begins now. She thought as she took on the most comfortable stance she could.

She stood, slightly hunched down and her arms drawn in, the blades making an X in front of her, with the wire laying just in front of her feet.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

MUT3R

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:18 pm
Mulis opens a drawer and notices there is leather armor inside. As Mulis tried to put on the armor the cuirass was the hardest to put on, it was a little small for him. Mulis stomps out of his room angry and notices no one is around, so he walked outside with his half straped on cuirass and saw that people were training. "Now thats what im talkin about aye!" He goes to the weapon stock and he picks out a spiked ball and chain.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:20 pm
Krom examined her. Not her exactly, but her stance.
"Do you know how to use this weapon..?"

(Try going with Third-Person, Muter.))  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:48 pm
"I don't know how to use any weapon." Atella replied, coming out of her stance, now standing up with her arms down at her sides.

"I took these though, under Divinious' orders."

"Do you have any combat experience?" A guard posted by the weapons crate asked Mulis, watching him closely.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:23 pm
"...Follow." Krom replied, walking back to the training area he was at before.
"You must practice with a normal weapon first. Before that, wood." he replied, picking one up and handing it to her.
"No one can teach you how you fight. I can only guide you."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:34 pm
Atella followed Krom as instructed, keeping her arms and weapons at her sides as she watched the ground, being careful not to trip herself on the string. She frowned slightly at the wooden weapon. It made her feel childish and stupid, putting more doubt into her mind about the whole situation and her position. She didn't belong in a fight.

"That... Doesn't make sense." She stammered, resting her blades against the fence and taking the wooden sword from Krom.

"I don't know the first thing about combat. I don't even know where to start. I need teaching, not guiding."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:38 pm
"Attack me." Krom told her simply.
"I will not strike back until you need to learn how to block." he added, getting a new wooden sword as well.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:06 am
Atella stared at Krom, curious and slightly afraid. She didn't know what to expect from training, but this felt off to her.

But I know nothing, so what's the point. She sighed to herself before she made a bold charged at Krom, bringing the sword over her head to swing down on him.

XsilentXmuterX

From the gates of the estate, another man walked onto the property. He looked tire and worn from travel, but he pressed on as if he had no exhaustion. He eventually made his way to the training grounds, and he looked around the area, seeing the many gladiators fight and train. He took in a deep breath and held it, giving a soft smile as he exhaled.
He turned his heads to the barracks, hearing one man practically shouting as he picked up a mace. Odd fellow... He thought, but he shrugged his shoulders before he approached the loud man.
"Sir, is the Orkai estate?" Habitus asked Mulis, giving a friendly smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:12 am
Krom watched her charge and held his blade up to block the attack.
"Only those with power should use it as such." he instructed her, pushing her blade upward to send her backward, but did not attack.
He waited for the next attack.
"Try something that feels normal to you."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:49 am
"Fighting in general feels uncomfortable to me." Atella said with a heavy sigh as she slumped her posture. She was beginning to get the feeling training was going to be impossible with Krom. He acted like she knew what she was doing, when she had no clue.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:52 am
"Then why are you here?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:13 am
"My past doesn't matter." Atella grunted, getting in a relaxed stance.
"All that does matter is I don't know the first thing about combat. And that's why you're my teacher."

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 9:37 am
"I would prefer not to teach you the hard way, so you need to at least learn to swing a blade correctly."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:05 am
cHesHiRe_CaT_0013

((Post girl~ I'm excited to see you in here.))

Alik gave a tired and defeated sigh. She didn't belong here, and the idea of this training drove her mad.

"Fine." she grunted, glaring slightly at Krom as she charged again, this time swinging from her right side.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff