Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:44 pm
"WHY is there an Ogre in the city!?" Fuma asked. If he had eyes, they'd be twitching..

"...His memory must take longer than I expected." Jari chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:43 am
"He doesn't remember anything." Arashi informed Jari with a heavy sigh. "I had to tell the poor man his own name." He looked to Fuma with a tired expression, as the explanations were beginning to wear him down.

"The Orge is Jari's. Jari found the Orge when it was just a baby, alone in the forest. He raised it like a brother and now the two travel together. They traveled with you, and it was Jari who showed me how to bring you back."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:53 am
"You don't have to worry about getting his memory back. It will come with time....Or if I just coax it to come quicker." Jari replied with a smirk.
"Problem with these kinds of things is that memory never comes at the same time."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:49 am
"You didn't warn me of the massive memory loss before the ritual." Arashi growled, glaring irritably at Jari.

"He caused a scuffle in my house due this side effect."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:42 am
"Where's the fun in giving away all the secrets..?" Jari asked with a smirk.

"....You're an a**...." Fuma grunted.

"Yes, yes. You've told me countless times."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:59 am
"You can beat him up if you want, Fuma. From what I understand, you did it a lot." Arashi grunted, turning away from the two and leaving them.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 10:00 am
"No.....Something tells me it would make it WORSE.." Fuma groaned as Jari walked along-side Arashi.

"Do you want to see how the children are doing with Yorg...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:54 am
"Yes, and several other things." Arashi answered with a tired sigh.

"It's been several days since I was last outside. Bed ridden with this damned injury from the fight." He growled lowly, clenching his fist in anger.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:41 pm
"Oh..?" Jari asked, tilting his head.
"What else?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:44 am
"The village. I want to see the damage done from the fight, check on my people." Arashi answered with a shrug.

"My daughter kept telling me everything, but I still want to look with my own eyes."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:17 pm
"Eh. Damage wasn't too bad." Jari shrugged as Fuma followed them from a distance, if only to look around.

"Anything that was broken down was seen to by Yorg. Ironically, he's as good at fixing things as he is breaking." he added with a smirk.

"Only thing he couldn't fix was trees and crops. You can't expect a giant with the mental fortitude of a sheep to figure out those things, now can we..?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:11 pm
"Yes, she told me of his handy work as well." Arashi commented, seeing the damage - or lack there of - as Jari described.

"It's not surprising. His strength would make any job easier."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:20 am
"Yeah, but fixing a roof and repairing a house usually requires a kind of.....Dexterity you never expect from a person who beats up trees for giving him 'that look'..."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:10 am
"Yes, well I'm sure he had guidance." Arashi chuckled at the idea of the orge beating on a tree for giving him an imaginary look. He was sure it was scary when it actually happened, but the idea of it was still humorous.

"Plus, I'm sure all the trees he abused in the demonic realm had it coming. Gods only know what they're like there."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:24 am
"Large and woody." Jari replied, talking about the trees.

"FORTUNATELY, he seems to have stopped ramming into trees.....For the most part......"

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff