Reply Clans(main rp)
RiverClan Territory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:54 pm
Wolfpaw ran up to Reedmist and tugged on his tail causing the tom to hault. Wolfpaw looked up at his mentor's gaze, he loosened his jaw to speek "um...after you see Snowstar, can we go hunting together." The apprentice tried to speak up, but he could already felt his voice trembling as he spoke "I'm still a little rusty on hunting techniques" he mewed softly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:49 pm
As cats suddenly appeared and she was picked up again by the shecat, her green eyes glowed, and the warmth of the mother had enveloped her with sweet scents, and she nuzzled against her, hoping that nothing could hurt her... The kit tried to padd out to see the other mysterious cats but her knees buckled when she tried to stand on her cracked and bleeding paws...  

Max Ride 98

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:00 pm
"Wolfpaw," The tom said gently, "My duty as your mentor is to aide you in all of your training. So if you real rusty in a certain area, I will gladly help you. So yes, I will take you out hunting when I come back." Reedmist placed his tail on his apprentice's shoulders in a calming gesture before walking to Snowstar's den. "Snowstar? Frostcloud said you asked me to come." He called from outside of his leader's den.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:36 pm
Wolfpaw purred at the tom's reply and walked up to the freshkill pile he felt his stomach rumble like a thunderstorm as he picked up a big plump vole from the pile. Wolfpaw took a mouthful of the vole as he savored the taste and smell unlike fish Wolfpaw would have to eat the fish fast before the smell stung his nose with the fishy smell from the river and yet the fish would taste good and clean.The gray tom remembered the words that his mentor told him about being a Riverclan cat if he couldn't stand the smell, Wolfpaw imagined himself covering his nose with one paw and trying to fight a cat with the other. The apprentice could care less about that right now, after he finished the vole he sat near the apprentice den and stared at the leader's den I wonder what their talking about he thought. Wolfpaw couldn't help but settle his curiosity, but the apprentice stayed put and try to resist the urge to eavesdrop.  

CandyCreature

Max Ride 98

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:40 pm
The kit tried to lift her scrawny body but collapsed back onto the earthen floor, and hissed as the pain raced through her tierd legs. Mewing loudly for help she tried to stand again and failed... again... and again  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:43 pm
(dewpelt's owner has not posted so she is not deputy anymore)
"i want you to replace Dewpelt as deputy.i'll give the anouncement when we get done here.i also want you to come with me and you can bring you apprentice with you.we are going on a border patrol."  

sokkie1234
Crew

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:40 am
"Replace Dewpelt?" Reedmist was shocked though he didn't betray it on his face nor his voice as he kept it steady and calm. He dipped his head humbly to his leader. "Very well Snowstar. As you wish. I just hope this won't ruin our friendships with Dewpelt. Also, about the border patrol, do you mind if we hunt along the way. Wolfpaw would like to perfect his hunting skills."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:22 am
don't be sorry it won't hurt our friendships with her and i think your apprentice will be pleased.sure you can hunt on the way but make sure you are alert at all times.oh and reedmist how old is your apprentice because i lost count.

frostcloud saw her sister Snowstar talking with reedmist but before she could get close enough to here what they were saying they got to there paws and padded away.

Whiteclaw padded up to his sister and asked her:hey,do you want to go hunting?He curled his tail over his paws waiting for her answer.

yes i will whiteclaw but first i have to find out what Snowstar and Reedmist were talking about.oh and we need to bring silverpaw with us she has been dying to get off of guard duty and i will replace her with Dewpelt.

i will be waiting be the entrence to the camp.  

sokkie1234
Crew

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:37 am
'easier said than done Snowstar." He murmured to himself, hoping his leader hadn't overheard him. He didn't want to admit it, but Dewpelt, that solitary, tom-hating she-cat had done something to him. Every time he saw her, his stomach did a little flip-flop. He would sometimes stop in the middle of a hunt to watch her hunt. This was a bad habit that he needed to break. Now. Louder, he said to Snowstar, "Wolfpaw is seven moons old. Sometimes I think he should be older the way he acts. So committed to his training."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:13 am
"I know I saw your last battle training session and I think he looked older than he is. He looked like a warrior but smaller."Snowstar told her deputy."Now lets go."

Frostcloud asked her sister, "Can me my apprentice and whiteclaw go on a hunting patrol?"

"Sure you can but I have to tell you something. I saw you trying to listen to what we were saying earlier so I am going to tell you.I made Reedmist my deputy and replaced Dewpelt."

Frostcloud felt her mouth gaping she was very shocked. "Congrats Reedmist i am happy for you."

"Okay now lets go make the announcement."  

sokkie1234
Crew

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:01 pm
((Wait who's talking? I'm confused now!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:17 am
snowstar(pink)frostcloud(blue)  

sokkie1234
Crew

SnowWolf1118
Crew

Practical Teammate

41,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:19 pm
((Oh okay, now it makes sense, but can you put was you say in "" so I know when your cats are talking, si vous plait? Btw Wolfpaw is a male.))

Reedmist nodded to the Queen. He was not liking the sound of this. He was okay with becoming the deputy. He was a seasoned warrior so he had reason to believe that he could succeed in being Clan Deputy. The only thing he didn't like was doing this to Dewpelt. "Snowstar, you have made it aware to Dewpelt right? I rather not have her claw my ears off if you haven't spoken to her about this yet."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:01 pm
(she is never on so i can't)
go get your apprentice so we can go.  

sokkie1234
Crew

CandyCreature

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:13 pm
Boredom had already got to Wolfpaw, the young apprentice saw a leaf falling slowly in the air. Wolfpaw got on his hind legs and extended his front legs so his paw could reach the leaf, he batted the leaf a few times as soon as the leaf hit the ground Wolfpaw unsheathe his claws and clawed it. Wolfpaw felt his fur get hot with embarrassment as some of the warriors watched him played with the leaf like some kit.  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff