Welcome to Gaia! ::

B.O.O. GUILD REVIVED

Back to Guilds

WE'RE BACK BABY 

Tags: OVERSEER, GUILD, BOOG, UILD, PLS BOOGUILD 

Reply Roleplay
A day in the life of doodie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:29 pm
Dammit! We're losing our grip on this story! I think we need to combine a few of the storylines so that we have AT MOST three alternates! Maybe only two... It'll lessen the confusion and the constant jumping from one of five storylines to another.

I can combine my storyline with the John & Rose one, and try to pull Freckles in somehow... I think Horyoku's and Runner's could be combined? Maybe all of them could be made into one.
Any other suggestions?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:23 pm
Don't feel bad- I thought they( John and Rose) were still sitting at the terminal. I was with them. That's who I was yelling at.  

silent_calling

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:39 pm
(But changing anything would make it worse...lets just continue from wher we left off X.X Waiting for Neotepid to respond before I roleplay again.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:17 pm
{{ Dx for the sake of the story, I think I'll magically poof onto where everyone else is without clearly describing how I got there...}}

And suddenly, the white haired girl was stading outside the train that had ran over her meal earlier that day. It also had exploded, although she had no idea how. The first one was her fault, but this, was someone else's doing.

{bam}  

swiggityswootytootyfruity

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Gresley Toombs

Super Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:30 pm
{{Ok, I'll keep it short and simple. I think we should stick to only adding on to the storylines we each created individually. I'm gonna try to make my storyline into a sort of bridge between at least two others. Not now, though, sometime in the future. Prepare for that. twisted }}

Gresley and Leota watched the smoke rising lazily in the distance. They watched until the sun set behind the mayor's palace in the distance, then they made their way throughout the dark house to light the oil lamps.

That night it was raining. Thunder shook the old house and lightning nearly blinded its residents. Gresley had just retired to his room for the night, when the doorbell rang. He grabbed a sword that was mounted on his wall and walked quickly into the hall, where he found Leota standing ready with her scythe and Lancastria with her little dagger. Nobody had come to visit the forsaken estate since the chick with the pale green eyes had left.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:33 am
Oh. I thought you guys were going to continue without me. Time to see where we are, so I can rev things up.  

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:59 am
"What the hell", John spoke aloud. He said this more in a questioning voice rather than one in concern. That doesn't mean, however, that he's not in the least bit freaked. Jumping up from his seat, the male weilded his sword and readied for combat, when suddenly, for some reason he didn't understand, Rose has laid a hand upon his shoulder. "Sit", she said. Sit, he thought. The undead is roaming about, and this woman wants me to just SIT!

"Aspiration, I'll say this once again. Sit." Though calm, there was a hint of force behind those words. A force that, for one reason or another, the one known as John did not want to see exerted. To make a long story short, he sat. The zombies stayed in place. Roaming very little from where they were before they dropped. It was, odd. How could this possibly be? And why? Why was she so cool about it all? How preposterous. Whoa. Did I just think with that word? That's new.

With two fingers she repositioned her glasses before speaking. "Now then, we have wasted enough time as is, and our stop is coming. Where was I? Ah yes. The Null Sphere of the Void. Centuries ago, his sphere was said to hold a special power. A power over the shadows. Over the darkness. Over the dead. A clan of mages known as the Voidals. Trapping a beast of immense power inside the orb, they gone ghost. The leader of the 'Voidals' took on the orb of his own and passed it on to his bloodline. They were then known as the Holders. The Holder is a member of the direct bloodline who inherited this orb themselves. Once the Holder takes possession of this sphere, they are given the appellation Null Void. Now you see...now you...JOHN!"

"Wuh", John started, as he was halfway into dreamland and had a sliver of drool going out of the side of his mouth. "Listen dammit, before I feed you to the zombies!"

"Alright. Alright", he pleaded tiredly, as he gestured a pushing back. "As I was saying..."When Holder takes possession of the Null Sphere, they are called Null Void. Now, Null Void isn't just a fancy name they give to the holder. It has meaning. It means that that person is now bonded to the sphere. They have been given its gift, and now they are powerful and whatnot. Those who become Null Void are bonded forever to it. Which means, even when they die, they can't leave. Their soul is trapped within the sphere so they can be of use for the next Null Void. Before then, they are required to give up blood. Their blood. They are given superhuman strength, endurance, speed, and the power to control the dead and the shadows, but this comes at a price. The power corrupts the mind. It twists the persona of the holder; they don't become themselves. In fact, they're the opposite. Those who are known as prude, serious, or still, will become lustful, hyped up and silly. They go mad. The longer they use the power, the worse the change gets until it's irreversible. Now, what I need you to-"

"Zzzzz-Ah!" A hot feeling of blood rushed to his face, as he rubbed the sore spot in which she decided to strike him for the umpteenth time. "You should have been listening. Now then, let's go." With that, she lead John out of the train. Kicking a zombie out of the way, they went to a door where a rope ladder is hanging. Grabbing on, both of them climbed to the top and headed to a remote area. A place known as "Mana"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:05 am
Syn found himself atop of an activated volcano. Walking along these edges, he peaked over just a tad bit to see such a beautiful view deep inside the volcano. Seconds after the volcano’s figure began to rumble like someone's stomach for which hasn’t been fed. Immediately Syn began to slide down the outside walls of the now erupting volcano, now being chased down by the spewing of this object.

Magma followed behind the figure of Syn for which was nowhere near the bottom. Feeling as this red stuff was getting closer, half way down what seemed to be an over grown dark mountain, he jumped. Fear was not in his mind only the thoughts of if he couldn’t pull off a good landing. His limbs spread out like a hand with its digits far apart. Syn continued to fall through the sky above the surface. Winds smacking against his face and figure gave him a weird but calming feeling. Moments after jumping, his body was getting closer to the jungle like trees. Redirecting his body position to a fixed point he was sure he had his destination for landing set.

Coming in contact with the rough leaves that he traveled through, his speed began to slow down. Extending his arms and reaching for something to grab, he found his hands wrapping themselves around the first thing that could get a hold on for which was luckily a sturdy branch. Now launching himself off of that from the little bit of momentum he had, he caught himself back in the air headed for the sand and ocean. Suddenly another eruption was created. From what? But this one was different. The volcano was spewing out large amounts of flaming boulders into the air that would land at random spots on the island. Nearly being hit by one, he gave off a sigh noticing that the lava was destroying the island slowly. His figure came in contact
with the sand giving off a slight thud in the ground.

Looking at the jungle for which he crossed, his light gray hair that hung low and unkempt blew about in the winds’ direction. His attire consisted off a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. Pants were dark colored Levis with the button up tucked in. His foot wear was terrible. He wore work boots or combat boots whichever. His green emerald eye's looking around trying to see if anything or anybody was around. In surprise, there was, for the moment at least, the calmness of the oceans waves giving off a peaceful tone to the area besides the fact that there were raining boulders and lava for which was still killing random things.

“Ooo. Eeee. Oooo ah ah! Ting tang. Watta watta bing bang. Ooo. Eee… Oooo ah ah! Ting tang watta watta bing bang!” This was sung ritually by the inhabitants of this lush, viridian island known as Luka Sintla. Off of the coast of Morchina, this was one of the prized islands which populates Mana’s grand surface, but sadly, all good things must come to an end. For, unbeknownst to the hero, or rather idiot, of our story, the island in which he decided to reside after his great escape from the cult; the cult of a hidden relic. An item of such great potency, that its wielder would be granted the power to control the dark depths of the shadows. For it was the cult of The Voidalianites and the object that young Nathaniel stole away was titled, The Null Sphere of the Void. Now, we can dwell on this subject and delve deeper into the history of this prized possession, but that’s another story for another day.

From a grand tree a long, ripe, golden fruit was plucked from its place in its group. Hasty and ravenous hands met the prized vegetation and shoved it hungrily down the throat of the starving child. Only at the age of 13, young Nathaniel Dullio Vladimir decided to escape from the place which he once called home. After finishing off the citrusy foodstuff, Nat tossed aside the huge seed upon the grassy surface and held within his palm, the heirloom which caused his family, his bloodline so much grief and woe. Though it was a grand honor to be proclaimed owner of the Null Sphere of the Void and given the title Null Void, this has came with many a setbacks.

For the appellation of Null Void meant that the holder is and shall forever be bound to the black sphere until they die. And even THEN does one still find themselves unable to escape the bond. Once the holder dies, they shall be sucked into the sphere and remain there for all of eternity. It twists the mind and corrupts one’s very nature. Inside the brain does one find many a confusions of what is truth and what are falsehoods. Their very natures are reversed and inverted, so what they were before, they no longer are as this power is used. Though it can be turned off and on, the side effects were still dire. The longer one is subjected to the dark influence of the sphere, the more damage is set upon their mental being until, they are no longer the man they use to be.

Before Nathaniel was his mother, Novia Naideena Michaels who was the first female to don the appellation of Null Void. Dying before Nathaniel turned 6, he could barely remember who his mother was or even what she looked like. Being taken in by the elders, he was forced to under go rigorous studies and excruciating shows of physical prowess, but it came just far too much. Snatching the Null Sphere from its altar, the bold hood stalked away at night with many tears in his eyes and without a single plan on how to make it. Unfortunately for him, he cannot escape his fate. He will have to use the power of the Null Sphere of the Void. Whether he wanted to or not.

A night full of cries…
A heart filled with lies…

Holding the sphere loosely in his hands, the teen turned it around on its axis. Lounging on top of a branch in the thicket of the jungle, he casually examined the sphere. Black it was with many red embossments. Detailing some kind of glyph on it, it had a center that showed a circle. No matter how hard he tried, Nathan couldn’t figure out the point of it all. He knew why the sphere was to be protected, but he didn’t know WHY it had to be this way. Sure the beast had to be contained, but why must it have to go into a tradition like this? Why his blood line? Why his family? Suddenly, a sudden pair of feet came flying through the branches, and just like that, Nathaniel Dullio Vladimir’s life will never be the same.

Compelled by his reflexes and the sudden rage of adrenaline which coursed through his body, the boy instinctually ducked down. Lunging to his right, the boy plummeted to the harsh ground below, and the only thing that was able to break his fall was a couple of conveniently placed leaves and a heap of dirt. With a mighty thud he hit the ground, but another thud sounded. One that was probably more important than the black hooded child himself; it was the sound of the sphere cracking on top of a rock. Left arm reaching out towards the sphere as it cracked, the movement of his red lips formed the beginning of the word that was not able to escape out of his throat. “No.”

Black, negative energy exploded forth from without of the Sphere of the Void, as it arrested the fallen’s body. Dark, slimes and demented ooze wrapped themselves around his body. The power of darkness began to coalesce together in low sparks. On his body, the power of the Void gave him its dark gifts. Black, opaque armor appeared upon his form. On it were golden rod and firebrick trimmings took in the light and expelled it hastily. Armored legs soon arose. Spikes grew from the armor below his knees. Curved and gnarled the extended until 6 inches up and away. The feet were decorated with talons that held three 4 inch long, scarlet nails. And at the end was a spiked stub which held support. Swords appeared at his sides. The sheathes and blades were of the darkest black, golden diamonds lined the sides with a golden rod hand guard; it spewing out an aura of evil and dastardly intent.

Finally a scream echoed through the darkness that befell his vision, yet still he could see. He could see the darkness. He can see the evil within all. Manifestations of wicked origins and descents populated the area through his eyes, as the friendly trees turned into gnarled monsters, and the boars stampeding across the muddied ground seemed like hobbes running through the thicket. From out of nowhere a giant boulder of flaming magma crashed next to him. Creating a tremendous crater, it stood there with unimaginable heat. With a giant war cry, heavy fists laid themselves upon the giant rock and devastated the body, as it erupted into smithereens. Despite the madness. Despite the insanity. Despite the crazed horrors which filled his mind, Null Void adorned a crescent smile upon his blackened, shadow enshrouded face and nothing more.

Syn felt a disturbance on the island. At most, he felt it through the once calm winds and atmosphere. His facial expression quickly switched from happy and peaceful to determined and referred back to his goal to rid the world of complete evil. Seeing the lava move slowly through the jungle, he remembered when he had came through the trees he had saw a figure of what seemed to be a kid, but he took little notice in it. But why the heck was a kid in the jungle?

As the winds continued to brew, Syn raised his left hand to the sky holding it as a fist. Energy channeling itself into that fist, light peaked itself out of the small opening in-between his fingers. Bringing his left hand down to waist point, he relaxed his fingers slowly as they began to open. This light was pulled back in his hand and formed into a sphere. This sphere seemed to give off an invisible force of pressure. Soon this sphere began to grow color and resemble the moon. Gray in color with what seemed to be indents in the sphere, it hovered towards the chest of the male as it began to enter his body slowly.

Syn placed his left hand back in his pocket as he lifted his right hand pointing it in the direction where he saw this kid and felt the disturbance in pressure. He snapped his fingers swiftly as electricity channeled from his body, focusing into his hand, and then fingers firing out at a high rate. Electricity branched off to the tree's and the ground itself shared itself with the island. Tree's catching on fire and soon setting the forest in flames. Intense, he grasped his interior.

Null Void battled forward with himself. Every step he took was a challenge that became harder and harder for Nathaniel but simpler for the twisted entity which consumed him. Seeping through the crack it had came out and began to ravage his body, mind, and soul. Back and shoulders were hunched, as it held its face. A hand shielding half of the visage from the world, low, pained, hoarse, and melancholic roars began to be uttered from his lips. Heavy breathing occurred, as the transformation began to make casualties and heavy tolls. “Help me!” These were the words strained from the throat and out of the lipless mouth.

Heavy impressions were made into the hard soil, as the wraith made its way to the coast. Behind him was ablaze the forest which was set alight by the intensity of the magma and volcano, but he did not care. From in front of him, the jungle and trees began to burn and blacken, as it was set ablaze by something unknown. But he did not care. All around him, energy surged throughout causing sparks and mayhem, but still he does not care. The flames were figures dancing in the background. Laughing, cheering, partying, celebrating. He was not happy at all.

Its feet stomped heavily upon the juiced ground, stamping out the energy flux as it went. The power that surged was suppressed by the soles of its feet and absorbed into a vastness of unknown which was simply referred to as The Void. Upon its feet was the darkness. The darkness which were to protect it from all that would come. All that would wish harm upon it. It was to protect it from danger. It was to be its weapon. It…was it.

The power surge would rapidly deplete, as the energy would be ciphered into the vastness of The Void. A hand thrusts forth from out of the gallantly blazing jungle and clamped itself onto the trunk of a lone palm tree. Causing a subtle encavement of the trunk, it was sent flying back 15 feet away into the burning jungle. Behind him was a tall shadowy silhouette which ran the length of his body. Looking up, glee appeared on the man’s face, as he sets his eyes on the lone figure on the beach. “Why hello there. Do you want to play games? Lots of fun and exciting games”, he asked with demonic intent in his voice.  

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200

silent_calling

6,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:26 am
I began to race down the stretch of train, smashing through the undead as I went. With all these zombies, there has to be a Lich around here somewhere, I thought. I heard a noise from behind me, a sort of "GRAHHH" sound. Thinking fast, I drew my blade. I sliced through three zombies at once. Whew, that was close. I began toward the ladder I saw the man and woman going towards, and climbed.

I reached the top of what seemed to be an endless stretch of rope, and I found myself standing in a frozen tundra. I looked around, and in the distance I saw smoke. Where there's smoke, there's fire, right? So I began my march, wind and snow whipping my clothing around. Now I was glad I dressed in dark colors.

I came to the smoke stack, and lo and behold, a house. It was a small wooden cabin, but it looked plenty warm enough for me not to complain. Although, I found it odd that a lone house would stand in this barren, frozen wasteland. I knocked on the door, and a small old man answered.

"Whaddaya want?!" He crooned. He stood about 5 feet tall, hunched over, walking with a cane. He was bald on the top of his head, with two long strands of hair flowing from beneath his nose. I looked downward towards him, then said, "I need shelter. Is there a chance that you could help me, sir?"

"Whaddaya think this is, a friken' inn?" He grumbled a little, then said, "Come on in." He led me to a chair next to his fireplace. At last, I thought, warmth.

"So what brings you out here, stranger?" The man asked as he sat down. He plopped into an antique- looking chair, perhaps fifty years old or more.

"I found myself here after climbing up a rope ladder. I'm sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Horyoku. I found myself here after escaping from a swarm of undead."

"Interesting..." He grumbled some more, this time in thought, and pulled out a pipe. He drew and lit a match in one fell swoop, and began puffing smoke into the air.

"So, where am I, sir?" I leaned forward in the chair, hearing the cushion beneath me shift and tighten.

"Young one, you are in Mana. It is a realm sealed to mortals from your plain. How you got here is a mystery to me. Unless..." He puffed some more smoke. He stood up, pipe in hand, and walked over to the book case. Slowly, he stepped up onto a stool and reached for a book. It slid out with ease, and he walked back toward the fireplace, stepping to a table. He set the pipe down, bowl facing me. The embers inside glowed hot and dim. He lifted the book up, blew on it, and dust went flying off the front cover. He hacked a few times, probably due to his old age and declining health.

Setting the book down, he looked at me and said, "There is a prophecy. Of the return of Null Void, and his Anti." He opened to the front cover, running a bony and long finger down the side of the page, coming to a halt on a page number. Flipping to the page, he continued. "The one who will bring balance to the world where the Null Void will bring chaos. This prophecy was told long ago, by a powerful prophet..." He continued, explaining the origin of the Null, the birth of Mana, and the Ascension of the Null Void and his Anti back to the plain.

Suddenly, the air became seemingly hostile. A darkness seemed to permeate everything, and the elder man showed a look of great fright. He closed the lexicon recording Mana's history, and shuffled toward the window. The sky darkened to the south, and bright flashes of light could be seen faintly.

"The climates here show nothing of location. Our North and South poles are tropical, while the area you see around you is frozen. There is a small island to the South of here, home to a dangerous people. They may have something to do with your world's chaotic recent happenings. Here, take this." he pulled off his neck a charm shaped like a crescent moon and handed it to me. "It is a pendant of magical properties. It will be of use to you. Use it well."

"Use it well? I don't know how to use it at all!"

"When the time comes for what you need, the knowledge will reveal itself to you. You remind me of myself in my younger days, back when I was a youthful prophet... Now go!"

I began to walk toward the plume of darkness, unaware of what I was walking into.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:34 am
Wazzup biggrin  

_Ervin_Willbert_

4,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Neotepid

Shadowy Flatterer

16,125 Points
  • PvP 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:22 pm
(O.o) I must not have made it known. The rope ladder was hanging onto a helicopter. LOL! When you grabbed onto the rope, you're hanging in the air. WIth what you just did, you could have been killed. LOL!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:10 pm
{{~ugh you all make me feel that I should be more literate. Hmmm.... On Friday I'll actually have time to work on my part of the story a bit more~}}

The white haired girl looked around, confused, pondering the scene playing right before her eyes. In just a moment, the atmosphere had changed and things seemed to be moving in slow motion; smoke was slowly rising higher in the sky, the wind slowly picked up loose debri, and for a moment, all time stood still. But just as suddenly as it had happened, it went away, leaving her with a new purpose and a new sense of being. {{woooow so cheesy}}

It was suddenly cold and dark, but her skin shone with her paleness as if there was an internal light source within her. Although zombies were still madly thrashing about, all she could do was stare out mindlessly, completely enthralled by a force that was calling for her. The feeling was strong and warm, yet forcefull and dangerous, surounding her in an unrecognizable aura. It could have been only seconds, or minutes, or hours, or-

"OW!" The pale girl's moment was interrupted by a sharp pain in her leg. A zombie was happily knawing on her shin, so she stomped on it with her zombie-less leg and kicked it a few yards away. "Owww." Her first feeling of pain, or at least of what she could remember. Bewildered by what to do about her leg, she turned and walked away from the train, glancing back only once toward the force that still called to her.

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:19 pm
*Probably won't be able to reply until tomorrow with a detailed roleplay post, Verizon are being jerks as usual so it'll take me until then most likely for the internet on my fast computer to work. :<  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:38 pm
{{ BLAHHHHHHHHHHH I can't think of anything. Dx }}  

Desirable Bloodsucker

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:44 pm
((I
can't make a literate post due to time, and I'm not taking my time to read all that detail unless they shrink the size of their post down to 9. Dx))

Runner jumped up and escaped the train by Helicoptor also, because zombies had already noticed the gun fire, and besides if they knew that the other train passengers were there, that one would be next.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff