Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Travis

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
But when you think about it, it's gonna be one smooth lookin game.

Smooth looking or not, if the price is too great not many will buy it.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:11 pm
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME

Yeah, well, the prices for everything are going up. It can't be helped.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Chris8904

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:35 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis
Biohazard EXTREME

Most definetely which sucks for my broke a**...well by that time i should have money since i'm gonnah be off to college and would be working a steady job to pay for school so yea maybe i'll pick up my own PS3.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:31 am
If you haven't heard of the new rumors for Resident Evil 5, it mentioned that there won't be zombies or ganados. Now my concerns are, what can Capcom possibly create for these human-like creatures we saw in the teaser? It should be pretty good.
The character zapping system would be a plus, since it did make the game a bit harder when you had to switch back to solve puzzles. The rumors also mentioned 4 main characters in the game, so my guesses are Chris, Jill, Barry, and I'm thinking a new character perhaps. Anyone have any other teories?

**I'm just basing this off the rumors, if they are true.**  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Chris8904

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:51 am
MM-212 Beta
If you haven't heard of the new rumors for Resident Evil 5, it mentioned that there won't be zombies or ganados. Now my concerns are, what can Capcom possibly create for these human-like creatures we saw in the teaser? It should be pretty good.
The character zapping system would be a plus, since it did make the game a bit harder when you had to switch back to solve puzzles. The rumors also mentioned 4 main characters in the game, so my guesses are Chris, Jill, Barry, and I'm thinking a new character perhaps. Anyone have any other teories?

**I'm just basing this off the rumors, if they are true.**

Maybe they prolly would put in Claire for another apperance with her brother Chris since he did make an apperance in CV may be she would make an apperance in RE5.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:10 pm
Yeah, but rumors also say that we'll find out what happened to Rebecca, so for all we know, she'll be one of the 4.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:09 pm
What? No zombies again?! crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:59 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Yeah, but rumors also say that we'll find out what happened to Rebecca, so for all we know, she'll be one of the 4.

Thats pretty cool. I was hoping she'd make an apperance as Chris' sidekick in RE5. I hope Barry makes an apperance as well.  

Chris8904

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:27 pm
Chris8904
Biohazard EXTREME

Thats pretty cool. I was hoping she'd make an apperance as Chris' sidekick in RE5. I hope Barry makes an apperance as well.
Nah, if she shows up she shouldn't be Chris' partner again. If there are 4 mains... I wonder if it'll have 2 scenarios again. That would be cool.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:32 pm
If Barry is in it, I just might have to get a 360 until it is released on Revolution.  

Lord Travis

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:22 pm
Lord Travis
If Barry is in it, I just might have to get a 360 until it is released on Revolution.
Noooo! Get the PS3!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 7:26 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Lord Travis
Noooo! Get the PS3!

I might.  

Lord Travis

ibitsukokoroxx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:46 am
I've heard the rumor is false. IF it is true, I bet Claire makes a come back.

I hope she does anyways.

So if you get a PS3 then it wont run on a regular tv at all? Or just wont look as spiffy?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:01 am
I probably going to get mine on Revolution if it does come out for it. If not, my bro has a 360, so it won't be all that bad.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:33 am
Biohazard EXTREME

I hear that the PS3 as well as other new systems' games are going to, possibly, be in the range of $59.99. gonk

I can't quite really say what I expected of RE5 since RE4 had a completely different twist than what one would usually expect from the series. I just hope that it's not one of those "meanwhile back at the farm to take your attention off of the fact that RE4 was a side-story...oh and this is just a sidestory too" games that some series are starting to pull.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff