Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:17 pm
User ImageShi-Shi smirked once more as he stood up and pulled off his own pants and even his dark colored boxers, leaving himself nude before the eyes of the innocent boy. "Don't fret my dear.... I will make this as enjoyable as possible." With both of his hands tightly grasped at each end of this boxers and pulled them off like a sheet from beneath and dining set. Shi-Shi's eyes narrowed as he brought two fingers down, like a feather, he touched the tip of his c**k and drew his two finger tips to his lips and licked them softly. "....Mhmmm." He inhaled briefly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:12 pm
Shiroi blushed a beat red at the sight, he adverted his eyes, it was oveous now that he was kined of enjoying the toutches and kisses, but his mined still refused that idea, he then blinked and snaped his head back to shi-shis direction "no, leave my boxersd alone!" he said then blushed as he felt the toutch, he moaned and it sounded way more submissive then the outher moans he had let out, he blushed waching him lick his fingure's, he wanted to scoot back but he was alredey as far as he could go, plus he was to scared to move anyway, his bodey was becomeing verey lewd and erotic, same with his mined, but his mined what just slow to catch up, the boy was slowly giveing in  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:33 pm
User ImageCrawling back up on the bed, Shi-Shi sat up on his knees as he once again towered over Shiroi's body. "Do you see it now my doll? Your mind and body are aching together slowly." She states. Touching his upper body, he trailed his finger down slowly as he stopped right above his growing erection, with his wolfish smirk, he was ready to make grow more. "Believe me when I say this... Your going to love it.... And I will, when I pull my name; from your rhaspy breathe." Bending over his lower body, Shi-Shi looked into his eyes one last time as his fingers wrapped around the shaft of his member and his tongue experimented with the tip of his head.

Licking away at it every few seconds and even teasing him by putting it in his mouth and removing it just as quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:45 pm
Shiroi blushed brightly he even nodded some absent midaly, he blushed agean "why would i enjoy being raped? and like hell i would cal out your name!plus how can i, your not Kiyoshi right, i dont know your name" he stated flatly then gasped and moaned loudly "a-ahhh~" he moaned fealing Shi-shi licking and sucking on him
((oh he will enjoy it all right ^w^))  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:56 pm
User ImageHis tongue stopped as he only pulled back and looked up at him. "Your right, I am not Kiyoshi. The poor boy. You cannot call it rape if you want it too." He chuckled. "Remember my name, because in due time... You will scream it for me; My name is Shi-Shi." Turning his platinum eyes back down, he moved his hand and engulfed the whole of his c**k; feeling him graze the roof of his mouth and the back of his throat.

Shi-Shi was use to this, since it wasn't his first time doing something like this. Continuinig to down the boy's c**k, he rasied his lges and sucked away. His tongue circled around every few seconds as he would drag his teeth across, never once nipping him... At least not yet.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:14 pm
Shiroi blushed he then looked away not responding he then looked back at him when he heard his name then moaned as his whole p***s was swallowed by the man "s-stop it.......i-im guna.........im guna burts stop!" he said he was right though, you cant rape the willing, but he wasent exacly willing yet he was slowly geting thare though  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:30 pm
User ImageHis tongue played with the boy's c**k for a long while, in fact, he was expecting him to release. It would just make Shi-Shi happy. Moving his hands down his hips, heis hands groped gently to his a** he he smirked at the feeling of his backside against the palms of his hands. Moving off him for a mere second, he licked his lips and gave him the first of his actual sweet smiles that has ever been shown to anyone he's forced himself onto. "Peppermint.... that's what you taste like." He licked him again. "Just like peppermint." Swallowing his p***s again, he began to bob his head harder on him, making the feeling much more intense.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:35 pm
Shiori blushed and moaned and groaned he then blinked looking at him smile it cought him off guard, he couldent help it he gave a small, a verey smal smile back, he then blinked "p-peppermint?" he asked then gasped and moaned loudly "a-ahhhhhhhhhh~" he moaned fealing himself burst in Shi-Shi's mouth  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:43 pm
User ImageOpening his eyes just a bit, he smirked as he swallowed his warm seed. Leaving his body for a second, he licked up the last of what dripped from the corner of his mouth. Smirking at Shiroi, he crawled up to his face and smirked again. "Your beautiful Shiroi." He brushed away some of his hair. "I'll give you two choices, before I make you mine.... Pleasure me enough to let you go...." He states. His hand trailed down his body as his finger dance over his only opening, slowly his fingers teased and even went for the entry.

"Or allow me to tie you up, and make your body melt with mine." He whispered the last of his words as he licked his ear tenderly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 3:52 pm
Shiroi breathed heaveley he balredey was catching up to his bodeys wants, he was alredey more willing then he was "w-what do you mean by pleashureing you?" he askedat this point his mined was clustered and his bodey didint care, his bodey wanted more wile e himself was comeing closer to what his bodey was saying  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:11 pm
User ImageLaughing through his nose, Shi-Shi took Shiroi's left hand in his and placed it upon his erection. "You really are innocent." Putting his arm around his back, he pressed his body against Shiroi's and moved his hand away to feel up his body. As his finger stopped below his chin, he laid a single kiss on his lip and moved to the crook of his neck, where his lips became attentive too, kissing and even biting.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:18 pm
Shiroi blushed "h-hey ware are oyu putin gmy hand!" he said then blushed more and moaned and winced  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image"Fine, if that is the way you feel." Pushing Shiroi's body back on the bed, he hovered over him again, allowing his long wild hair to brush against his face and body. Gripping both of his wrist, he pressed them above his head firmly to hold him down. "I won't hold you long, but if it hurts too much.... Bite me as hard as you can." His eyes slightly glaze with worry. "Brace yourself." He breathes.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:53 pm
Shioi blushed and strugguled to get his wrist's free he then blinked his eyes widening "n-no, no" he said weakly begining to skwerm  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:23 pm
User ImageLeaning in a few inches, he pressed his c**k head within Shiroi's opening. Being Shiroi's first time, he was very tight to grt into. "Hehe...." Was all he could say.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff