Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Naga's Scales. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:15 pm
As Rey saw the blade fly, he looked at the man, who now had a cloth tied to his face.

If he thinks he's fooling anyone, he's sadly mistaken, and dumber than I thought. But once again, it's not my problem. I'm just passing by. - He grabbed what seemed like a small handle hidden in his coat, and gently took it out. He didn't want any trouble, but he wasn't about to let some bored instigator get the better of him. He was taught to be prepared, and that was a lesson he was not soon to forget.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:26 pm
Saito watched as one of them move his hand into his coat, with a slight grin, he dissolved into the darkness as he narrowed his eyes.
The sound of a sword being pulled out of the scabbard was sharp and disturbing to the ear, then a glint of a glowing red appeared in the darkness and vanished again. He was watching the man carefully before making a move, strafing carefully and quietly in the dark.

lJonl

[Kaze-Kun]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:05 pm
Duyikia noticed a fight begin, as he looked back and forth. He Stood behind the counter, watching the fight, wondering what was going to happen.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:02 pm
Ryotai took a quick look at the incoming dagger and then totally ignored it, knowing that it wasn't going to hit him, and reached down into a cleverly hidden pouch just above his shoe. He un-tied the knot there and then reached in and pulled out four gold coins. He then tied the know again straightened out the bottom of his pants and then returned to his former posture. "Oh, its alright. I feel better paying for a room anyway. I'm always expecting something to happen to me when I get a free room." With a nod he placed all the gold coins onto the counter. After doing so Ryotai put the rusted over key into his pants pocket.  

Ryotai

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:34 am
"Could someone tell me where I might procure a room?" John says entering quietly. What the hell is going on in this place? he thinks looking around the room. There's a dude with a shadow blade sitting in a corner, a guy who looks like he thinks he knows everything at the counter, and to top it off there's musician upstairs on a Pan flute? What the heck? Well, at least I probably won't be bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 6:51 am
Rey was watching carefully, as the man sifted through shadows. He had dealt with his kind before during his military training. As he watched, another man walked in, an astute observer, as he could see. No sonner he walked in, he had done a lot of observations. Rey decided to ignore the antagonist and answer the newcomer's question. - Ask the bartender, over here. Maybe he'll have a room available. As for me, I'm going for another of what you gave me earlier. - He said, turning over to the barkeep.  

Lord Vyce

[Kaze-Kun]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 10:35 am
"Great," Duyikia poured some more of the liquid into a glass, and slid it accross the counter to Rey.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:12 pm
The fireball in his hand shifted some sending a flicker of light across the room. "Oh, forget I still had you." Ryotai said staring at the gold coins neatly piled up on the counter infront of him. With a flick o fhis wrist Ryotai's little fireball disappeared. "So, uhmm... that room was 'four' right?" He asked looking at the owner again. "Second door on the right...? Down that hall." His eyes shifted from the owner to the hall he was going to have to go down to get to his room. "Okay then."  

Ryotai

[Kaze-Kun]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 3:44 pm
"Yes, that's right, scoot along now," Duyikia said, grabbing the gold coins, dropping them into a pouch at his side.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:32 pm
Saito became slightly flustered as the man began drinking.
He stabs Einherjer into the ground and begins with some hand gestures followed up by a chant, black smoke engulfed his surroundings as he dissolved, creating 5 clones of himself.
Hmm...who to strike first. One clone mumbles as it vanishes beneath the ground, only a shadow on the ground could be seen as another jumps above and begins the attack on the one that had asked for another drink. At the same time the clone underneath appeared in front of him and slashed upwards from beneath his feet.  

lJonl

Chocobo Goddess Akila

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 7:49 pm
Shiri's headache had completely subsided, it was one of her power's 'downtimes', she hated that but love it at the same time when there were way to many people. The presences of the people were now just a buzz at the back of her head. She stopped playing the pipe for a while a listened to the sound of the sword. It was a sound she knew well, and she knew it was always followed by one thing- trouble. She shruged and smiled, A little chaos never hurt anybody... sometimes...

She placed the pipe back in her back pocket and walked out of the room almost rushing at the excitement of trouble. But then she stopped, thinking her preseption was out of wack. Five Saito's? That can't be right... She started a full run, almost running into a man that almost looked lost in finding his room. She quickly jumped over him, using her levitation to bring her higher than his head. then landed.

Sorry!

She skidded to a halt as she watched as two Saito's unleashed an attack on a man at the bar. Nice, Chaos!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:39 pm
He blinked some as the fight really started to show progress now. He just wacthed in awe as the female levitated over him. "Yea, whatever..."Was his short response at what she said. He finally stood up from the bar straightening out his back as he did so. Ryotai picked up his sword which was leaned up against the wall of the bar untill now. Stretching his arms above his head he started to make his way to his room.  

Ryotai

[Kaze-Kun]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:40 pm
"Ai.. this is the error of running a dark tavern," Duyikia muttered, as he looked at the two candle brackets, the only room lighting. His arm shot out, faster than anyone could see, just a black streak for a second. It snapped the flames, and put it out, he then did it to the other candle, plummeting the room into darkness, making it easier on some folk.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:54 pm
He stops in mid-stride as the light in the room goes out. Oh fun... He lets out a soft sigh and then brings up his hand. A small flames spurts out of his index finger, lighting his way. With that he continued on to his room.  

Ryotai

John Mieko

Dapper Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:04 am
"Thanks, sir." John says now moving towards the bar. The music has stopped I wonder why? Ah, I see the musician is here John thinks as he spots Shiri. He then turns to see what she's running at and spots the "Saito"s. "Why now?" John mutters to himself as he runs towards the first clone.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff