Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:03 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johhny smiles a wicked smile, " Come now nick~ I can always pick you up~ " He really didn't LOOK that strong, but he was~ " You gotta get that I patched up, or I could just yank it out for ya~ " He sneers

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:49 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick looked up once more, he wouldn’t dare pick him up! After all he wasn’t short… Okay maybe he was but still. That made him feel a little bit less of a man. “you wouldn’t dare pick me up” coming from Nick, this sounded like more of a plead then a threat.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:31 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

And with that, Johnny reaches down, grabs his arm and yanks him up as if her were a ragdoll, slinging him on his shoulder, " yes I would. " He then starts to walk, not caring in the SLIGHTEST what the boy thought.

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:42 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

The next few words that escaped Nick’s mouth was just amazing, he never got angry like that in fact he never cursed before! He probably didn’t know half of what those words meant.. “You mother f**king a****** Let me down right now! B*tch!” this actually wore him out pretty quickly, even so much the before they even got three feet from where he had been picked up he was just laying there and took it like a rag doll. Deciding it wasn’t that bad. At least he didn’t have to walk..

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:58 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny took certain things from certain people differently. Man, this would, if coming from a certain person most of the time, probably make him want to kill the poor b*****d who said all that. But, this coming from an injured person, which he had a rule against killing injured people, plus it was this Nick guy, he wouldn't kill him.
Walking swiftly he heads back to the parkinglot, deciding rather to but him in the trunk with the screaming man and insane snake, or just toss him in the back seat...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:07 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick held onto Johnny with on arm to be sure he wouldn’t fall or something while the other went back to holding his eye. He was actually wondering if he was getting tired because of the blood loss, so just to see how much blood was still coming out he pulled his hand away to look. Mostly it was covered with dry blood but from what he could see it was still coming out, just not pouring like before. Nick was beginning to have a hard time to keep his eyes open as well so he guessed this was probably the case.. And he definitely was to scared to fall asleep around this guy. The vary same guy whom had killed two people and had one disappear to somewhere. He shivered at the thought of what might happen to himself.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:25 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny shrugs Nick off his shoulder and then opens the door, tossing the kid in carelessly. He shuts the door and smirks before climbing into the driver seat... Might be fun~

Ima go make him a house Forum. >3. for later~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:33 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

(M’Kay >:3)

The sixteen year old bounced slightly when he was thrown harshly into the back seat of whatever vehicle they where using. though he found it quite comfortable back there. Maybe he could take a tiny little nap, it wouldn’t hurt. And he would probably wake up before they even got far away. It wasn’t like he had much to leave behind. He had what? One duffle bag full of clothes, and his teddy bear with the bullet hole in it. Nick shrugged and turned onto his side to burry his face in the smelly seat before falling quickly into a sound slumber.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:35 am

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Grabbing some Duct tape, Jonhhy reaches back and tapes Nick to his seat. Just because he had to seat belts back there, and didn't want to have the boy MORE injured.
Then he turns and kicks the engine on, before zooming off WAY past the speed limit. biggrin

Head to Johnnehs house! XD

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:41 am
((*Runs to Johnny's home* ))

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image Kenji walked along the shore and watched the waves as they hit his feet an went back in  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:51 pm
User Image

**Alex Sessoms**

Alex sighed, messing with his ear peircing. What a waste... He thought, sighing again.  

Monster_Munchkin757

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

►Tanner Guilecito◄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

It was slightly breezy out, there were nice calm and controlled waved, the type for boogie boarding more than actual surfing. The skys were bright and blue, only a few small clouds up to pass here and there. The nearly white sand was nice and warm on one's feet, not too hot or anything, few people were out yet too.

A sliver haired male with tan skin, a defined body, and eyes almost the same color as the clear blue-green waters that made the small beach what it was. He ran a hand through his hair and reached up to the sky, stretching before turning and jogging back to the little shack in which he practically lived. He removed the "CLOSED" sign from the open doorway and replaced it promptly with a sign flaunting "OPEN" in large bold green letters, despite the paint that they were written with being slightly chipped.

He walked about the shop, setting up a few boogie boards outside and taking a broom to the sand about the area in order to move shells and whatnot away to the water. This all only took about an hour, considering since he had been doing this for almost a full year now.

Everything in the shop was set up, the beach was as safe as a beach could get and there was still no people yet. His foot prints were left in the sand with every step he took through the soft sand to the shack in which he would walk inside and find his small surplus of snowcones waiting in the mini freezer he had inside. The colors were vast, most being rainbow colored though, and only a few their own respectable colors. He picked up one of the many rainbow colored balls of ice on the funny looking white paper cup and closed the little freezer. A few test nibbles later he took a bite into the ice and walked back outside, sitting near the entrance of the shack to wait for people to come.

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 6:41 pm
____T a n i t h____F l e t c h e r____

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tanith picked his way across the beach, barefooted, flip-flops in hand, sidestepping clumps of seaweed and discarded trash. For someone who had more than just a couple hours to burn here, he really didn't look dressed for the beach. His T-shirt was oversized, the hem falling a good way down his thighs, the sleeves reaching far enough down his arms to almost qualify as long sleeve. The right kind of folding and a gaudy belt at the waist kept the garment from being baggy in all the right places though, showing off a form that had seen good use though nothing too strenuous, lacking muscular bulk but making up for it in lithe, lean toning. The sleeves were slit in horizontal rows from shoulder to cuff, the back too, collar to hem, exposing glimpses of honeyed skin to the air and sun. His legs were fully clothed in long, black leggings that wrapped around the arches of his feet. Perhaps the most out of place article of clothing for such a warm setting was the scarf wrapped a good two or three times and secured firmly around his neck. The boy didn't seem too bothered by the heat though, he just kept on his way, strands of blonde and pink and green swayed as he walked, brushing at the nape of his neck, his long hair pulled up and out of his way in a high pony tail.

There was a place further down the beach where foliage and trees pushed right up against the surf -- that's where he was headed. There was a tree that had grown too far out, it's base planted right on the edge of the water, it's trunk curving seaward, resting just above the waves. Most people didn't know about it, preferring the sand to the tangle of plants and the occasional fish corpse that washed up and was usually left for weeks to rot -- Tanith liked the spot mostly because it was so untouched. It was also a good spot to look for shells, the kind that were already emptied out and good for the taking. Something else probably used the spot for feasting, leaving the shells behind, but Tanith didn't really care how they got there.

Dropping his shoes in the sand, Tanith adjusted his shoulder-bag so that it rested against his a** and out of his way and then ran towards the surf, jumping before his toes could touch the water. His landing was a little wobbly -- for a moment he thought he was going to tip right off of the tree but his balance corrected at the last minute and he walked leisurely along the trunk, depositing his bag on a high branch. He knelt down, one hand gripping the bark to help keep himself from slipping, the other reaching down into the water and sifting though the sand. He pulled loose half a clam shell, it's sides coated with greenish algae -- a good sign that it had been discarded for some time. He cleaned it off and straddled the tree, pressing his back against the part of the trunk that curved skyward again. He looked his find over for a good while, pulling a pencil from his hair and tracing a few experimental sketches on the outer side but none of them seemed quite right.

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 5:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

►Tanner Guilecito◄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Taking one bite at a time, Tanner ate his snow cone, the world seemed so blank and lonely at times like this. Wind tousling his hair and waves brushing the sand like it was cleaning a slate. Slowly his eyes closed and he took everything in once again. He never wanted to leave away from the water... the sky sitting parallel and up-taking the colors... never ending blue, a mirror to his father's homeland. He blinked his eyes open, watching a blonde strut on past him and into growth on the side of the beach. The other was quite pretty indeed a captivating look that made one tilt their head and follow him with their eyes. 'What an odd someone... it's so warm out~ Why is he so covered up? ' He thought curiously, captivated by the rare sight of such a person. He chuckled and leaned back finishing off the colorful ice-shavings.

He stood, sand bit falling off his swim trunks. Licking away the left over perspiration from the snow cone off his finger he sauntered back inside, his movements more like bouncing than anything else. He tossed the paper cone into the small trash bin at the left of the open door and rinsed his hands off in a bucket of water. 'Now... what to d-' He looked outside, mortified... he missed a whole bunch of stuff. "...I'm an idiot.." He grumbled, grabbing a large empty bucket and walking off outside, looking to the ground for the things he missed, instead he found food prints. They were that girly looking boys', a small chuckle escaped him and he went right on to cleaning up the trash he had missed when he swept, merely leaving the seaweed where it was unless it absolutely needed to be moved to a different spot. Oh look, there went another thirty minutes of his time, just bending about and digging through the sand... not that he particularly minded though.

Ick... he was all sweaty... but it was fun... and not at the same time. What if he wanted to make sand angels or something? Then the little particles would stick like a b***h to his skin... and that would be itchy... so very, very itchy. Tanner made a face something along the lines of "Errrrr.... not quite processed but not quite liking the idea either". But if any other people did happen to come by... what better way to keep watch than form the water itself! He grinned, practically jumping with joy. Light footsteps tossed the sand about as he ran to the shack once more, glancing up at the dead palm leaf top. It looked rather nice like it was, the leaves woven together at the sides making the shack water proof... unless a storm came by...

Anyway, he walked inside. The bucket was put in the very back of the shack and lidded well, the bucket was actually some old Home Depot canister that used to hold cement... he had a few, and always used up anything he collected, which was usually seaweed, but the trash came first, and he would take it up to the big dumpster at the end of the day. Again, he dunked his hands in the wash bowl by the mini freezer and walked out. "Time to go swim- stretches first." He pouted a bit but he knew he had to do his stretches or he could get leg or arm cramps.

The sky got every bit closer to his hands as he reached up, standing on his toes. He held for a second, a multitude of his muscles shortening and relaxing as he did so. Then, Tanner would sit and do his breathing exercise while reaching for his toes, going from one side '1...2...3- switch... 1...2...3 again.' Three times of this and he jumped up, picking up a boogie board and heading for the water, running till a few inches into the water and jumping in just as tide pulled back.

Water splashed up on his and he grinned. paddling the wide thin board to the calmer part of the water, where the waves would start, and just lay there, floating and bobbing up and down... up and down. He floated right past the blonde, looking over curiously till tide pushed him further down to the side, he paddled back, immediately getting distracted by something on the other side of him, more toward the uninhabited part of the place. Something slightly colorful and sparkly was down there, and like and person. he leaned in closer for another look. "Woah!" and only half a second later 'SPLASH' He fell in unexpectedly. Taking the chance, he grabbed whatever he had been looking at previously. Tanner gripped on to his board, him having fell back some after the wave point and getting washed to shore along with the waves, clutching a smooth conch and his board, right under the blonde's nose.

"Err... sorry... um... haha...Hi?" He laughed nervously, not really knowing what to say to the other... He glanced about him nervously, trying to find something to make him seem a little less stupid, but that really wasn't working at this point. "Oh! Uhh, here... I kinda fell in the water cause of this... but our looking for shells right? The inside's really pretty... uhh." He really couldn't think of much else, him trying not to ramble, and he held up the large shell. He was still laying in the sand, waves washing up on him, so it was a rather odd position to be in. He grinned though, despite his embarrassment and chuckled at himself.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff