Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Come up with a story for the avi above you Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugar Plushie

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:13 pm
"~pretty_young_panda, is a shape-shifter, and the form she takes mostly is a panda.
She came from outer-space, in a space shuttle, which landed on earth.~
"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:00 pm
User Image
I am what I am . . .

Sugar Plushie is a wonderful kitten who seems to have traveled a long way. She left home to go to the store and got lost, oh noes! She walked forever and ever, trying to get home in time for Christmas, but no one would stop to help the poor lost kitty. One day she found two other kittens, who knew their way around, and with their guiding help found a way to make it home!

. . . so take me as I am!

zrofyre

Luna Vacuus

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:12 pm
one christmas, zrofyre tried to steal from santa, he cought her and hypnotized her to wear that then returned her  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:18 pm
Xariai
one christmas, zrofyre tried to steal from santa, he cought her and hypnotized her to wear that then returned her
User Image
I am what I am . . .

( any story writers, skip me, I just needed to comment, so PLEASE WRITE FOR XARIAI , not me! )

That was awesome! I wish I could tip posts in the guild forums ( use a like button or something )

. . . so take me as I am!

zrofyre

Luna Vacuus

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:48 pm
welcome.................but um

is there something on my arm

i need to KNOW  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:51 pm
She's mutating into a monster! gonk  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Invalid Destiny

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:03 pm
Joy the elf, was just preparing for Christmas. But little did she know, she was being watched. Vlad the bloodsucking bunny hated Christmas. And most of all the, cheery little elf's. Joy saw him, but instead of seeing a horrible creature, she saw an cute little pink bunny. Joy said to Vlad: "Your so cute!''.
That made Vlad very angry, then he took a big giant candy-cane, that the elf's use as a decoration and he hit her in the head 240 times. Joy was never the same from that day on, she always acted like she was drunk. And her eyes were all swerlly, like she just got hit. THE END.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:15 pm
An evil spirit that some random assassin dude was hunting for took shelter in her so she got a dark umbrella, a possessed doll, and some random skull.....  

Unit Blue

ClosedAcc450

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:57 pm
At the age of 7, He went to bed and heard something growling under his bed. With his mother not being around anymore, he decided to check to see if there was anything under his bed that was making those growling sounds. It was too dark under the bed so he grabbed his candle and there he saw a Muffin Zombie that attacked him! eek So now he carries a sword around with him if he ever comes in contact with the Muffin Zombie.... razz  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:34 pm
you remind me of jackie.... in all her pictures her eyes are red.  

xX_YouCanCallMeL_Xx

3,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

rylith

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:43 am
She loves chess, prefers spring than winter. Hell, I can't find any white flowers during winter.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:40 am
A goddess, from hell, forever bound and blinded with the power of a dragon.

A story behind why she is forever restrained, with a blindfold, but my mind isn't that creative. xD  

44hrygydi

8,250 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gaian 50

Moon_Spider95

6,350 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:35 am
illusive the elf was a happy elf in santa's workshop, until the Christmas party. Someone spiked his drink and he ended up singin showtunes while swinging by the giany candy canes wuth a mint-scented lanmp shade over his head which led to a terrible hangover the next day.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:31 am
"~Moon_Spider95 came from outer space with her pet space owl.
Together, they are researching earth creatures' ways.~
"

Sugar Plushie

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100

rylith

5,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:58 am
If you think Sugar is a plushie or something for cooking, then you're wrong. She loves cute things, especially bears and cats. And look, she's got cats ear attached. She also held the power of the ancient sun, which makes me kinda scared.  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff