Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Lunar Light(Shut Down for now) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:44 pm
"Agreed." Krangora replied looking at the rift in the sky, as more creatures poured out over the wasteland. He finished replacing his armor before searching out a route into town.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:35 pm
Name: Veleria
Personalty: loyal Intelligent and strong hearted
power: power over water and wind and is a swordmaster
position: 1 of the Divine kinights (if there are still any left))
apperance: she is 6'1 with red hair and a muscular body and wears a suit of black plate mail armor and carry two katans one black and one white and a greatsword on her back she also has a scar over her right eye  

MistressBalalaika2434

MrFuzzPants

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:19 am
Disk rushes away to the castle"Krangora hurry or well be dog pilled to death, I can meet up with veleria there she'll help us."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:36 am
"Right." Krangora followed Disk through the mayhem pursuing them .  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:25 pm
*Veleria stand on top of a hill wait for the other to get to her*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:07 pm
"Krangora i can see it i think we have a few cannons to keep the monsters busy for a while, Veleria!! activate the cannons!!"He shouted to Veleria  

MrFuzzPants

5,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Elegant R v-1

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:37 pm
Name: Damion
Personalty: Mostly angry and or violent
power: Can use his shadow as a weapon.
position: Dark Knight
apperance: Medium length Brown hair, grey eyes, fair skin, he wears a black cloak that conceals everything except for the lower portion of his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:43 pm
*Veleria order the cannons to open fire on the horde then she draw her Great sword and waits*  

MistressBalalaika2434

Elegant R v-1

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:58 pm
Damion sat atop a hill a short distance away. He looked on. As danger approached, he stood. Shadows emmanating from him as he walked toward the battle, so long as his ally was fighting, he figured he might as well. He broke out running, drawing his longsword, which barely protruded from the side of his cloak.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:02 pm
Elegant R v-1
Damion sat atop a hill a short distance away. He looked on. As danger approached, he stood. Shadows emmanating from him as he walked toward the battle, so long as his ally was fighting, he figured he might as well. He broke out running, drawing his longsword, which barely protruded from the side of his cloak.

* Veleria see the shadow man enter the battlefield and runs into the battle after him* i well end that dark knight here and now  

MistressBalalaika2434

Elegant R v-1

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:25 pm
Damion swings his sword into the gut of an attacking creature. He then turns just in time to see Valeria rushing toward him. He puts his sword in front of him to prepare for a fight.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:31 pm
Krangora sees Damion being pursued. "Disk order that knight to stand down." He points out them takes aim with his sword at a cloud of cannon fodder adrift. "Overcast." He may have been fatigued but still had enough energy to summon the strength of his blade. The air ran heavy as the cloud raced behind the cannon ball into an arc mowing down the creatures in line with cannon ball.  

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:43 pm
*Veleria jumps in the air and bring her great sword down with all her power on Damion* I well end your life here and now  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:52 pm
Damion raised his sword to block, and used his shadow to reinforce it. He was forced to bend his knees even with the extra defensive power. "took the words right out of my mouth."  

Elegant R v-1

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:58 pm
*Veleria jumps back and put away her great sword and draws her two katans* i see you have so skill now show me how good you are scum  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff