Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Personal Issues [LOCKED]
Sexual Issues Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 pm
With that then I would have to say try reverting yourself back into a less dominate you. Most women like to talk about certain things with you and if its only your way you might not get the one that your looking for.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:10 pm
@Shikairu and Lord

I don't know about girls nowadays, but some of them have pretty high standards. For me, my boyfriend is just like you. Always regarded as the fun guy, but hardly able to get a girlfriend. There are girls like me that look around for the fun, sweet guy and do not want a mister- I-am-so-cool-that-I-need-more-time-in-a-badroom-than-my-girlfriend.

As for the age thing, girls like to look up to their boyfriend in some way. Older men are supposed to be able to provide and protect them better, so that's why it's easier to get younger girls than older girls.
(( Yes, I read books about this))  

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:16 pm
Irish-Sama
This is for minty. My girlfriend is changing her boundaries! WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Depends, what was her boundries in the beginning before she changed them? And what are they know.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:27 pm
Shikairu Nara
im 19, they are 17 and older.

*points*  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Shikairu Nara

Dangerous Lover

10,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:34 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Shikairu Nara
im 19, they are 17 and older.

*points*

hey man haven't seen you in forever, you kinda just left my guild one day.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:24 pm
little mintchan
Irish-Sama
This is for minty. My girlfriend is changing her boundaries! WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

Depends, what was her boundries in the beginning before she changed them? And what are they know.

Well first she talked all high and mighty about not letting a guy do things like touch her boobs and lastnight she wanted me too, and I really don't know how far I pushed her boundaries back. I did spend an hour laying on a couch with her and making out for the whole hour >.> sooooooooo. Anyway she is tlaking things like handjobs and blowjobs in a month or two, should I just roll with it, cause I wouldn't mind actually.  

Irish-Sama

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:26 pm
How old is she? If she is under 18 then tell her no and set a boundrie to wait until she is above 18. If she is above than it's ok as long as your ok with it and if you;ve been in the relationship longer than 2 months.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:38 pm
I am jsut gonna bypass that first bit of advice cause if she is willing to do it she can, but she is 17 and we dated for 5 months last year and have been dating for roughly 4 and 1/2 months this time.  

Irish-Sama

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:47 pm
little mintchan
How old is she? If she is under 18 then tell her no and set a boundrie to wait until she is above 18. If she is above than it's ok as long as your ok with it and if you;ve been in the relationship longer than 2 months.

I'm in australia... 16 is legal age.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:50 pm
Well it's up to you Irish.

America's legal age is 18.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:56 pm
I dont know Canada's legal age..but i can tell you one this! NO ONE CARES XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:14 pm
little mintchan

It is 16 in my state, and I can not express how happy I was to turn 16 and be legally able to have sex.  

Irish-Sama

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:22 pm
Irish-Sama
little mintchan

It is 16 in my state, and I can not express how happy I was to turn 16 and be legally able to have sex.

Legal ages.... Don't have that in the Netherlands. As just as both parties are fine with it, it is fine. Though people do tend to find it weird is some girl of 11 has sex with a 20 year old.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:06 pm
so...  

Oni_Soul

Personal Issues [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out