Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
With Our Backs Against the Wall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fave species?
Dog/wolf
34%
 34%  [ 9 ]
Cat
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Fox
26%
 26%  [ 7 ]
Horse
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Dragon/lizard
7%
 7%  [ 2 ]
Other...?
15%
 15%  [ 4 ]
Poll whore! ^^
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 26

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:49 am
Micarst
((I'll probably be removing Jacen from this roleplay. If he's just going to be ignored, there's no point trying.))
Aww, you don't have to do that! We just didn't notice him, is all. If you post again and somehow put your character closer to ours then he will definitey be included. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:44 pm
Haru looked up at Tanek. "Tanek! this young hyeness was spying at us through a window today. I think she thought we were dangerous because she saw those thugs out there on the ground" he said as he looked at Rainshine, smiling.  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Krazed Teen

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:02 pm
"Dangers? Me dangers? No way em I dangers" Tanek replied and laughed he finished the rest of his drink only getting a buzz off of it he stood up "But your right its getting late and the tunnels are twice as dangers for anyone both Anthros & Humans, have to get to a part store before it closes"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:13 pm
"alright" Haru said as he leaned against the counter casually. "make sure that you visit once in a while. it gets kind of lonely with nobody ever here"  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Krazed Teen

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:24 pm
"No problem I'm sure to return the next time I need your help" Tanek waved to Haru & the Hyena good bye as he step outside he covered his ears up and stuck his tail back in his pants, the sun had about half an hour into it set so he had time to get to the part store & back home before sun set. So he headed down the street making his way to the parts store he hoped they had not closed because of the gun shots.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:40 pm
Haru watched Tanek leave and turned around and sighed. He walked behind the counter and picked up the note that had arrived a day earlier. He read it over and over in his mind. We know who you are, we know what you look like. Dont kill any more of us or we WILL send out the biggest group we can get to find and kill you. Haru didnt know what to do. He thought about changing his appearance, but how would he do that? He absent mindedly grabbed a bottle from under the counter. Fur Dye. He finally pulled his mind around the idea. nobody really knew him yet, might as well change his appearance while he still could. He could just explain everything to Rainshine and Tanek next time they came over. He finally decided to do it. He went upstairs, cut his hair, dyed his fur, and changed his clothes to something more modern. Lets see those guys try to find me now Haru thought

[[http://kimba16.deviantart.com/art/Lance-anthro-156988381?q=boost:popular+anthro+wolf&qo=6 cool ]]  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:07 pm
Once Rainshine was out of the Tunnel, a thought suddenly struck her. "I wonder how much trouble I'm gonna be in with Bryan," she thought. She zipped up her jacket and hurried home, hoping her uncle wouldn't ask where she'd been.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:12 pm
Haru thought about Rainshine for a minute. What will happen if her uncle catches her? she told me that he told her never to go near the tunnel entrance. he thought. I think i better go bail her out of it, but i might get her in even more trouble... He decided to go anyway, and ran after her  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:00 pm
Rainshine stepped through the door into her and her uncle's small, one-bedroom apartment and hung her pink jacket on a hook near the door. When she got into the tiny kitchen, a plate of spaghetti was already set for her on the table with a sticky note that read:

Rainy, the band's back in town, so we decided to meet up for guy's nite out. was gonna bring you along, but you were late, sorry kiddo. supper's on the table, do your homework, seeya later.
-xo Uncle Bryan ox-

She just shrugged her shoulders and sat down to eat. She should have known she wouldn't be in trouble. Bryan had always been more of a pal than a dad, really, so she wasn't a bit surprised.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:48 pm
Not knowing that Rainshine wouldnt be in trouble, Haru came to the door of the small apartment and knocked loudly on the door.  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:00 pm
Hearing a loud knock at the door, the young hyeness got up from her dinner and went to see who could be calling upon her. The canine at the door was completely unfamiliar to her.
"Yes...?" she asked the stranger unsurely. "Can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:07 pm
Seeing the puzzled look on her face, he suddenly remembered he had changed his appearance. "Rainshine, its me Haru" he said. He explained everything to her, showing the note and the bottle of fur dye he had forgotten in his pocket. "Your not in trouble are you? For coming to my tavern? you told me your uncle always told you never to come near the tunnel entrance" he said worriedly.  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:10 pm
"Oh!" she said, the confusion suddenly leaving her face. "Hi Haru! No, no, I'm not in trouble at all. Bryan's out with some old friends tonight. Do you wanna come in?" She opened the door wide and gestured for him to step inside. "I have some spaghetti, if you're hungry."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:19 pm
Haru smiled at her, relieved she wasnt in any trouble. He walked inside and looked around, then sat down at the kitchen table, not eating anything. "So how did you come to live with your uncle?" he asked.  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:35 pm
She tilted her head slightly sideways and looked at him for a moment, wondering Where does he come up with these question?, and finally answered.
"When I was about twelve years old, my parents died in a fire. Bryan was the only family I had left, so I went to live with him." She was silent for only a moment before continuing. "Really, he didn't even know I existed, or my dad for that matter... You see, Daddy wasn't really his twin brother, as the rest of the world suspected. Really, he was his clone. Some crazed Spooky Kids fanatic stole a sample of Bryan's hair after a concert one night and hired my mother, a well known genetics scientist at the time, to clone him for her. That girl died of a drug overdose, so the clone stayed with my mom, and they eventually got married and had me. It's really complicated, but hey... that's life."
The young hyeness sighed, then, realizing how much of her personal history she'd just told to an almost complete stranger, suddenly stiffened. "Promise you won't tell anyone?" she said.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff