Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Acceptance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:20 pm
Kartina_KittyKat

This is good advice. I'm actually the "wife"... xp
Yay for being different and being shot down for it? haha.
Anyways, all of what you've said are conclusions I've come to also (except it took a lot more time for me haha). Thanks again for posting it. It was a good reminder for me ^.^

You're welcome ^^ I just have had plenty of this before in my life and I know the signs it drives me up the wall when people are like that...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:27 pm
Foxifyre

Absolutely. I highly doubt anything will change with my situation for a long time if ever. Sometimes people are just like that though. As far as I'm concerned, I'm happier with never seeing them again than I am with having to deal with "get togethers" lol.

Yeah Its a good idea. And at get togethers there will still be hard feelings even if u do them because they will make snide harsh comments and make your wife sound like a tramp. I know having sex before marriage isn't respectable in the Bible but still its not like she slept with 300 men or anything. But they will always treat you as an object to be angry at a villain who made their daughter dirty. And they will always see her as a stupid daughter who made so many mistakes that she obviously hates herself...

>.< Like I said I know these people... not really but I know people like them. Far to many of those people out there.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:51 pm
Lusty101
Foxifyre

Absolutely. I highly doubt anything will change with my situation for a long time if ever. Sometimes people are just like that though. As far as I'm concerned, I'm happier with never seeing them again than I am with having to deal with "get togethers" lol.

Yeah Its a good idea. And at get togethers there will still be hard feelings even if u do them because they will make snide harsh comments and make your wife sound like a tramp. I know having sex before marriage isn't respectable in the Bible but still its not like she slept with 300 men or anything. But they will always treat you as an object to be angry at a villain who made their daughter dirty. And they will always see her as a stupid daughter who made so many mistakes that she obviously hates herself...

>.< Like I said I know these people... not really but I know people like them. Far to many of those people out there.

Probably true... I can't imagine what they are gonna do when I transition... not that they are ever going to see me again anyways but it is an amusing thought >=D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:46 pm
Foxifyre

Probably true... I can't imagine what they are gonna do when I transition... not that they are ever going to see me again anyways but it is an amusing thought >=D

Well if u did become a girl and saw them again you could say u were her new lover top the sex thing in a land slide with her being with a girl. That would really freak them out. They wouldn't know what to do then.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Kartina_KittyKat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:48 pm
Lusty101
Foxifyre

Well if u did become a girl and saw them again you could say u were her new lover top the sex thing in a land slide with her being with a girl. That would really freak them out. They wouldn't know what to do then.

LOL!!!! It would be funny... although my dad has a way with words... even if he was really freaked out he'd be able to articulate it in a not-so-friendly way =P  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:49 pm
Lusty101

Meh... not so much that I hate myself... more like how much I hate them... they've asked me a lot since we've married why I hate them so much... lol?  

Kartina_KittyKat

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:15 pm
Lusty101
Foxifyre

as much fun as that would be (and have no doubt... I would thoroughly enjoy doing that)... I doubt life would get better from that lol!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:35 pm
I know I was just teasing.

And I'm sure they say why do you hate them... I would just tell them to look at their sent mail it was hateful rude and insensitive. At one point I got a rather rude email from my mother-in-law and I am a person who can be very honest at times brutally honest. So I laid it on thick once because she made me so mad. She doesn't email me anymore XD  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:13 pm
Lusty101

And I'm sure they say why do you hate them... I would just tell them to look at their sent mail it was hateful rude and insensitive. At one point I got a rather rude email from my mother-in-law and I am a person who can be very honest at times brutally honest. So I laid it on thick once because she made me so mad. She doesn't email me anymore XD

Lol... I really want to email them and tell them to go to hell and explain every single reason why I never want to see them again. But... Quite frankly... I'm already doing the best thing I can do if I want to get back at them. It's eating them up inside that I won't go see them so I figure if I'll just keep doing nothing about it because not seeing them is helping me and it's making them fall apart. Not to mention it would be pretty odd to repair the relationship and then start showing up as a woman... >.>

So what exactly happened to you?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:31 pm
Foxifyre
Lusty101

Lol... I really want to email them and tell them to go to hell and explain every single reason why I never want to see them again. But... Quite frankly... I'm already doing the best thing I can do if I want to get back at them. It's eating them up inside that I won't go see them so I figure if I'll just keep doing nothing about it because not seeing them is helping me and it's making them fall apart. Not to mention it would be pretty odd to repair the relationship and then start showing up as a woman... >.>

Oh dear god u wanna hear that story... I could pry also type 9-10 pages on it...

Long story short we don't speak to my biological father for a while we barely spoke to my mother and stepfather. His parents are nuttier then pet coons and were on their dollar >.< I really hate that...

If u want the full story well its much more complicated.

His mother took over my wedding and he didnt have the balls to just elope with me like we wanted...

A lot has happened in the last 4 years of my life...  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:07 pm
Lusty101
Foxifyre
Lusty101

Oh dear god u wanna hear that story... I could pry also type 9-10 pages on it...

Long story short we don't speak to my biological father for a while we barely spoke to my mother and stepfather. His parents are nuttier then pet coons and were on their dollar >.< I really hate that...

If u want the full story well its much more complicated.

His mother took over my wedding and he didnt have the balls to just elope with me like we wanted...

A lot has happened in the last 4 years of my life...

Oh... Sounds like its a big deal like mine then...

I'm so glad I didn't invite her family to our wedding/eloping... made life easier lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:19 pm
Foxifyre

I'm so glad I didn't invite her family to our wedding/eloping... made life easier lol

Yeah lets just say the only people from my side were my mom and step dad... and he had maybe 20 relatives... Still i would have rather eloped... She basically made it her day. Pretending she looked like me... shes 5'1" and 160lbs im 5' 10" and 150lbs... see the difference.  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:51 pm
Lusty101
Foxifyre

Yeah lets just say the only people from my side were my mom and step dad... and he had maybe 20 relatives... Still i would have rather eloped... She basically made it her day. Pretending she looked like me... shes 5'1" and 160lbs im 5' 10" and 150lbs... see the difference.

lol wow... sounds like that was no fun... If I had gone and had a wedding the only people would have been family from my side because either her family wouldn't have been invited or wouldn't have come at all... >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:55 pm
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre

lol wow... sounds like that was no fun... If I had gone and had a wedding the only people would have been family from my side because either her family wouldn't have been invited or wouldn't have come at all... >.>

NO they would have come and thrown rotting fruit and veggies at u XD and her dad would have said "I object!!!"

LOL

Yeah I had my hubby walk me down the isle because my real dad was not present we didn't invite him and my step dad was kind of GRR it was a bad time with my folks then...  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:59 pm
Lusty101
Foxifyre
Lusty101
Foxifyre

NO they would have come and thrown rotting fruit and veggies at u XD and her dad would have said "I object!!!"

LOL

Yeah I had my hubby walk me down the isle because my real dad was not present we didn't invite him and my step dad was kind of GRR it was a bad time with my folks then...

Lol... probably... Idk... If he had objected I'd have given him the finger and told him to leave.

>.> sounds like it... *hugs*  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces