Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Ask a Bored Ninja guy anything Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13Radishes

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:26 pm
you know know what your avi looks really short?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:06 pm
DARK NEBULA7
are you from the village hidden in the leaves?!

No, I come from Manhattan! I am not a program! scream  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:08 pm
TokiRyuu
you know know what your avi looks really short?

So whenever there's an event or costume party or sumthing like that, all I have to do it put on a green mask then I'll look like Master Yoda  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:28 pm
Unit Blue
Kaleidoscope Coma
How are babies made?
wink

Wow, this was one of the first questions I expected people to ask.... well I would explain to you in the common B&B version but for easier understanding read this story...

A guy

A little boy goes to his father and asks, "Daddy, how was I born?" The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

"You got Male!"
or female, it doesn't really matter...

lol
Could I get the Birds + Bee's explanation too?  

Kaleidoscope Coma

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:42 pm
Kaleidoscope Coma
Unit Blue
Kaleidoscope Coma
How are babies made?
wink

Wow, this was one of the first questions I expected people to ask.... well I would explain to you in the common B&B version but for easier understanding read this story...

A guy

A little boy goes to his father and asks, "Daddy, how was I born?" The father answers, "Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo. Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, where your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared that said:

"You got Male!"

lol

Toxic Pepper

Keep it Pg-13; Don't be cursing in every sentence you make. Sexual activity is prohibited and will result in a report + permanent ban from our guild.

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:44 pm
Unit Blue
Kaleidoscope Coma
Unit Blue
Kaleidoscope Coma
How are babies made?
wink

A guy

"You got Male!"

lol

Toxic Pepper

Keep it Pg-13; Don't be cursing in every sentence you make. Sexual activity is prohibited and will result in a report + permanent ban from our guild.

wink

... fine ....  

Kaleidoscope Coma

4,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

xXx_Gwee_xXx

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:33 pm
Do you think I have diabetes for a true reason? Lately I have been asking God why he gave me this disease. Please give me some advice so I can cope with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:07 pm
what if your long time best friend admitted he was gay and he had a crush on you?  

13Radishes

mihawk13

Unbeatable Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:01 pm
xXx_Gwee_xXx
Do you think I have diabetes for a true reason? Lately I have been asking God why he gave me this disease. Please give me some advice so I can cope with it.

Everybody has some problem or other. Most people who don't seem to have anything going wrong in their life usually have so much drama and pain that they feel like they're about to explode. Every now and then that person who you just randomly see in town that's so funny is the same one that decided not to commit suicide because they made you laugh and it gives them one reason that they are not totally useless. And as far as God sees this, He's probably given it to you so that you can show other people how to deal with it, or indirectly teach you to enjoy life more or just build character or patience. It all evens out if you look at it in perspective.
& @ Toxic: I was really wondering if you were gonna say anything lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:12 pm
Can Geico Really save you 15% or more on car insurance?  

serial_chiller

5,400 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Sugar Plushie

5,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:58 pm
Unit Blue
Sugar Plushie
"~What is the meaning of life?~ >.>"

life |līf|
noun ( pl. lives |līvz|)
The experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities

"~I've been educated~ :3 ~Thank you oh wise ninja~"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:45 am
ZooboomafuSaboteur
will you give me all your lunch money?

Sure  

Unit Blue

Unit Blue

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:47 am
TokiRyuu
what if your long time best friend admitted he was gay and she had a crush on you?

Fine with me 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:58 am
serial_chiller
Can Geico Really save you 15% or more on car insurance?

If you don't mind loosing the other 75% to random ads and stuff then Yes.  

Unit Blue

The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces