Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:21 pm
the scientists hurried after neo up the stairs
"but what if they escape?"
"they could cause havoc!"

"that alien is outnumbered by hundreds.....has he been diagnosed for mental instability?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:33 am
Neo paused, partly to let them catch up.
"I have a...partner here who plans to blow up this base whether we are inside or not. So i suggest we run now and then later we can check there are no more of these rabbits left alive." he gave a cheery wave then continued up the stairs.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:03 am
"eep" the scientists scramble up the stairs with a renewed hope to live  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:11 am
"I'm sure you can make it out now." neo grinned, he didn't seem at all tired as they neared the exit. He turned and began to run back down. Just to make sure that the cat man was alright and he decided that he should probably try and shut this place down. Even if it would mean blowing it up and everything left inside.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:15 am
the scientists made a scramble from the facility and pulled out a blanket and began eating the sandwhiches as they waited for her
one of them set aside the heroes sub for when she returned

"have you dicerned a way to fight the mutations?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:01 pm
Neo shook his head wildly.
"Not a clue! But why should i fight them? The cat boy can do that." he smiled then stopped. "Where is he anyway?"  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:22 pm
"b11.....same floor as the master computer"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:49 am
"Good!" neo ran back down and soon reached the floor b11.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:51 am
the door was right between neo and a large swarm of gretis dogpiling justice

"door is now unlocked"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:55 am
"Great." neo paused, his eyes focused on the Greti's. For a moment time seemed to slow down as he ran through them to the door. At the entrance things returned to normal.
"I'll come and help you in a tick." he called to Justice and closed the door behind him. For a moment he leaned against it, gasping. Then he seemed to recover and stood up straight.
"Now what. How do we destroy this place? And stop the Gretis long enough for me to get Justice out too."  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:06 pm
".....pressing the big red button should trigger a three minute self distruct.....saving justice is information unavailable to me....please detail what you have on your person...."

a disk ejects from the computer labled greti research data  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:09 pm
Neo pocketed the disk then searched through the other contents of his pockets to find what he was looking for.
"I have a disk from Jara." he couldn't quite remember what it was for but he was sure he was meant to use it here.
"What would this do?" he asked, hopping about on his feet. He shouldn't be taking this long, unless Justice could get himself out which he didn't seem to be doing currently.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:12 pm
"insert it into computer and i will scan it"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:14 pm
Neo pushed the disk in and stood back.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:19 pm
He ran through them laughing at them as they hit high voltage and fell uncontious, and scooped up two with his unactivated metal plated hands, shoving them in their containers and ramming through the now unlocked door " get the self destruct, I'll take care of the vermins!" he said kicking a few of them into the wall, sure the electriity and kick had killed a hand full combined  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff