Submit

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:40 pm
I just wanted to join a guild about gaming and try to be active in more guilds and make new friends, but I guess I'm just a b***h for doing that. :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:45 pm
No, you were accused of being a b***h for belittling another member's tragedy.

It's sad that your cats died, but your greater volume of dead cats doesn't give you the right to be insensitive.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:30 pm
while that may be the case, if i made fun of someone for losing their home chances are they'd mug me and laugh at me for losing my wallet.

animals are family to normal people, if both your parents died and the rest of your family laughed at you for it, you wouldn't be feeling very stable mentally.

just remember from now on, the family of our members is your family too. treat your family well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:42 pm
but xilo wat if u hate your family  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:44 pm
therapy

and hate the person, not the family.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:12 pm
I WASN'T BELITTLING HIM! You just made it seem like I had to throw a sob story up there and I wasn't-and still am not-in a good state of mind right now and you're making it worse!

Yea, so far, this family is as bad as my real family. Congratz, you guys. I didn't think it was possible, but you just proved me wrong.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:16 pm
Miki the Okami
I WASN'T BELITTLING HIM! You just made it seem like I had to throw a sob story up there and I wasn't-and still am not-in a good state of mind right now and you're making it worse!

Yea, so far, this family is as bad as my real family. Congratz, you guys. I didn't think it was possible, but you just proved me wrong.

Hey, that's not nice. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:19 pm
you have the power to end this, this whole blown out of proportion situation can end very abruptly. you'll be able to stay and everything, and within a week no one will care that this even happened.

just ask draken_the_sporkninja i think his gaia name is. he made his whole entire guild against us cause fish said his GF was being kinda bitchy, turned into rage war, him and a few others left, they made a guild, they lived happily.

if you want this to end, jsut ask me how, i'll give a sincere yet possibly blunt answer, it WILL be serious.  

Xilo The Odd

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:31 pm
Let me guess... Quit the guild? I don't even care anymore. My head's ******** up, so I just don't care...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:33 pm
Look.

He posted a story about his cat, which he loved.

You were kind of insensitive in your post right after that, and people called you out on it. You're new and Trenn is a mod, so, yeah, people are going to side with Trenn and not you on this.

Does that make you a b***h? Not necessarily! I'm pretty sure everyone in the Cult has done something like that at some point.

I'm pretty sure no one would have cared about it and you could have gone on posting if you apologized, or even just let it go and never mentioned it again, but you made a whole new thread asking us to give you reasons to stay.

Now, I've been gone from the Cult a good while, but back in MY day we would have laughed you right out of the guild. This is really really tame compared to what I was expecting, actually!

What I'm saying is no one cares if you quit. Nobody knows you yet! But! If you stay, and post a little more, and don't insult anyone's cats, people will forget about this and then sunshine and rainbows and happiness and I forgot where I was going with this sentence!

Anyway, yeah. Cats are serious business.

Wow this post was longer than I intended. Apparently I'm making up for not posting in any forums at all for like three months.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:36 pm
Who wants to be friends with a ******** up b***h? I bet no one would've even cared if I said sorry. No one ******** cares if I say anything. I don't even ******** care anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:42 pm
Nobody's going to beg you to stay. And, hey, a little apology goes a long way. Shows you're (wo)man enough to admit you were wrong (or at least fake it).

Also, consider this: Trenn could have banned you at any time for insulting his cat. People have been banned for lesser things.

But, if you still want to quit, I'm certainly not going to stop you.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:45 pm
wow a lot happened while i was changin my steam avi.

i was gonna say, apologize for any offense you might of made, stop posting in this thread, let it die and ignore it. it'll fade to history, and have a chance to somehow come back as a meme, cause thats just how we are. i've cause problems in forums too, but really thats all it takes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:46 pm
It wasn't that you were belittling someone else, it was that you thought you had to do what Trenn did. I'm assuming it was in response to Kegan's post, which was merely an opinion. The death of a pet is always heartrending, but Trenn thought that the death of Puffy was a way to help him see something more n his life. Reviewing the actual page, I applaud your current status and the status of everyone else, but the only reason that came out as bitchy was because you felt that you also had to put something about your cats passing away due to someone else feeling that it was the best post they've seen in a while.

The Cult's a great place once you get to know people, and hopefully this whole thing will blow over so that we can all make this place a little less dead.  

MaverickDrifter

Redilicious

Dapper Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:46 pm
Miki the Okami
Who wants to be friends with a ******** up b***h? I bet no one would've even cared if I said sorry. No one ******** cares if I say anything. I don't even ******** care anymore.

...your abit negative there...

and yes, im pretty sure people would care. but calling yourself a screwed up b***h isent really helping your image either

like the others have said, try to patch things up and people will forget about this. but by doing all of this it just etches it into their minds even more. let this thread die, wait awhile, and try to make some friends and post often. after awhile people will forget and even you might.

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff