Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
~Pack Life [A Mafia Family Story]~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  Mee!!!!!! <3
View Results

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:42 pm
Rainshine felt her phone buzz in her pocket, but not wanting to interrupt Haru's playing, which she thought was the most beautiful song she'd ever heard, she slipped quietly back into the kitchen. After reading Des's message, she replied:

I've met someone who might be able to help us. I'll try to arrange a meeting with the three of us late this afternoon, in the park.

Then she slipped her phone back in her pocket and quietly returned to her seat in the living room. The Malones were none the wiser.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:43 pm
Haru played the last note, and let it ring in the air. "so, what do you think?" he said smiling.  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:57 pm
Desmond finished his coffee and answered his phone. Fine. Meet you then. He paid the bill and left, walking through the city. The people were friendly enough if you didn't fall into enemy territory. Though everything looked peaceful, in the shadow, is a bitter family rivalry.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:25 pm
When the song had ended, Aunt Trudy (who was a large and rather excitable woman) leapt to her feet clapping rapidly and saying, "Oh, that was marvelous! Haru, darling, you simply must play for us at Rainshine and Tom's wedding!"
Rainshine smiled at her friend encouragingly and ignored her aunt's insanity. "That was beautiful," she said, her eyes moistening ever so slightly.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:37 pm
Haru stood up and took a bow. He sat down again, and winked at Rainshine slyly, making sure Aunt Trudy or Uncle Mike didnt notice. "thanks for the compliments, I'd be happy to play at the wedding!" he said smiling. He put the violin back into its case, and zipped it up. "thats the third time i've played that song. I composed it just a couple of days ago."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:09 am
"A composer, eh?" said Uncle Mike, "I can say I've met quite a few in my life, most of 'em too full of themselves for the mediocre quality of their work. But you... You, son, are the most talented one I've met." Aunt Trudy stood nearby, full of giggly spirits, and Rainshine put up a paw to cover her grin. When her family was around she always tried to behave herself and act like a proper lady, and proper ladies did not joke and giggle with their parents' guests. It was so hard.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 am
((I'll post when desmond come in))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:35 pm
"thank you." Haru said. "thats one of the best compliments ive gotten since i've moved here." Haru looked over at Rainshine, and tried hard not to grin.  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:13 pm
Uncle Mike glanced at his pocketwatch and exclaimed, "Good heavens, girl! It's nearly noon, and you've let us sleep in this late?"
"Oh, dear," interrupted Trudy, "We should be getting lunch ready." She turned to Haru, saying, "Won't you join us, Mr. Haru?"
Rainshine nodded and said, "We'd greatly appreciate it." Her smile was polite, but her eyes were begging. She did not want him to leave until she'd had a chance to tell him about the secret meeting she'd arranged with Desmond.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:31 pm
Haru, noticing the pleading look in Rainshine's eyes, smiled and said "i'd be happy to join you for lunch."  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:42 pm
Desmond walked as children and their parents playing and laughing. He smiled a little, but then became depressed. He never knew his parents and banished from his homeland, but he's a survivor. He looked as a little girl wanted to hand him a small toy and he smiled as he pat her on the head, sending her back to her parents.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:43 pm
"Oh good!" said the still giggly aunt as she trotted into the kitchen. Rainshine, although not wanting to be rude or even think rude thoughts, just couldn't help but link the woman's gait to her species. "Rainshine, dear," she called, "could you come and help me in the kitchen?"
"Of course, Auntie!" called back the hyeness in her politest, most lady-like voice, and the two men were left alone in the living room.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Celtic zombie-kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:44 pm
(Oh dear, I'm afraid I have forgotten to mention the species of said relatives. Michael Malone is, like his grandfather, a grey wolf. His wife Trudy, however, is a pig. Why a pig and a wolf would choose to marry, and then to adopt a hyena, is rather beyond me. xp )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:48 pm
Haru looked at Uncle Mike. "So, Mr.Malone" He said smiling. "how did you become so well known in this area?"  

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:49 pm
((Can anyone explain why anyone marries anyone, or what love truely is?))  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff