Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 4 Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

User Image
•.❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...
•. ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤

╔════════════════════╗

User Image User ImageUser Image

As Katelyn's eyes gazed far and long into the wet piece of paper, she began to imagine in her own little world how cool that was. As Rin had took out a symbol, she had took her eyes off the paper and watched the seal closely, examining it. As Rin had told her what to do, she thought to herself for quite some time before actually answering. "Which is the easiest?" She asked seeing as she wanted to get the hang of it first before doing anything too difficult.

(( I'm not so sure which jutsu fall under water to use. :c ))

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

You just have to find the one
Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:59 pm
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

A smile grew on Kaemon's face. "Thank you sensei. I was actually going to ask you that." He said with a small laugh. He opened the scroll and looked for the Jutsu he had a great interest. "This one" He pointed it out on the list. "Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu (Dragon flame Technique)." He said finding it on the list and point it out. It was very intriguing and destructive attack. It used a good amount of chakra and it was useful against opponents who were bounded or wounded. It could be used like a flame thrower and it was a highly lethal weapon. It was only four hand seals as well making it a bit easier to learn.

((Go here Jutsu List Pick some Jutsu's ^^))
"...Or give into none."

zZSiNGHAZz

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:25 pm

User Image

Rinkachi Hatake-Raiken
Storm of Ame Konoha
Leader of Squad 4

Rin turned to Katelyn to answer her question, "The academy jutsus are the easiest followed by Genin, then Chuunin are the most difficult jutsus you can learn for now" he answered hoping that helped answer her question.

Turing back to Kaemon, he heard the jutsu and looked over the scroll, "Alright! I'm going to try and give this a shot, watch carefully and I'll explain as I go" Before starting anything, Rin reached up and slid his headband to his forehead, revealing the crimson eyes of the Uchiha, the Sharingan, which he received from a shinobi he had killed. Taking his time with the handseals, he ended with the tiger seal and took a deep breath, allowing the chakra to flow to his lungs, then when he could hold it in no longer he expelled a weak stream of fire from his mouth, an obvious failure, " Well that sucked" he muttered to himself, "Alright just as I did, allow the chakra to flow into your mouth and then force it to your lungs and let it build, then when you can hold it no more, release the jutsu and you should be able to do a much better flame than me"

((Alright since I gave you instruction the normal 6 posts for a chuunin jutsu is cut down to 4, unfortunately thats as low as the guild rules will allow))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:29 am
Kujomaru Inoue
"I have died once. I don't want to die again!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kujomaru thought to himself, Part one completed I guess? Kujo stared throughout the scroll he caught upon its levitating state, reading through the content looking for something to increase his battle arsenal. He wondered if there were any jutsus of his level that could potentially perform what he desired. Unfortunately, Kujomaru did not have a choice but to stay with Kunai's and explosives for offense. As Kujomaru read about and analyzed the illustrated avatar performing Fuuton: Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu. A jutsu that essentially blows the opponent backwards. With one eye, Kujomaru glanced over to Kaemon. When the child learned the jutsu, he planned to use it on Kaemon in order to verify its effects. Allowing chakra to flow to his hands, Kujomaru performed the necessary handsignals.

(Sorry really late post

Learning:
Quote:
Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu (Gale Surge)
Description: A defensive jutsu at best. The user distils the air around him or her with his or her chakra and at the exact moment of attack releases a large burst of air. The blast of wind goes out three feet and knocks a victim back at least five feet and can stop projectiles. It is a defensive move that is usually used when the user is caught off guard. The wind can only be released in one direction however, and a cool down period of three posts is required before it can be used again.
)  

Kujomaru

zZSiNGHAZz generated a random number between 1 and 6 ... 4!

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:43 pm
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

Kaemon activated his sharingan as Rin Sensei revealed his. He watched and tried to copy it. He watched every movement carefully up until he released a very weak fire jutsu. He saw that his sensei had a sharingan and did not want to ask how he had obtained it. He either took it from a dying comrade at his request or he had to kill a Uchiha. Whatever the case was it didn't matter to him. He kept his eye trained on jutsu and even though it was weak he could probably be able to use it better than he did, since his element was fire. "Thank you Sensei I'll get working on it." He said turning, hoping he had successfully copied the jutsu.

((Looks like I just copied a Jutsu biggrin ))
"...Or give into none."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

Kujomaru struggled to expel the chakra out of his body, almost as if lifting something twice his size. Suddenly, Kujomaru loss concentration as he was focusing on sitting on the soft green, grass. The loss of control caused a wind uproar, Kujomaru was pushed to the ground with considerable force. His bangs flashing upward, then falling back into place.

Kujomaru shielded his eye with his hands in frustration. Although, the recent failure caused Kujomaru to resume his training. Kujomaru stood up with support from his knees, soon performing the necessary handsignals. The boy shouted Fuuton: Boufuu Kyouzuu no jutsu attempting to expel chakra from his pores into the wind and control it.

Anyhow, nothing took place after the shout, disappointing Kujomaru. Kujomaru thought to himself, What do I have to do to use this technique! A sign of dryness in his throat took place as Kujomaru inhaled the puerile air around him.

(cool!)  

Kujomaru

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:17 pm
User Image

User Image
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

╔════════════════════╗

Hearing every word that Rin had told her, answering her question, she felt very dumb. "Ohhh. So as you get better, it only gets harder. Nice." She had replied feeling uneasy about it, but either way she would find out one way or another how she will learn anything she is able to. Thinking of which jutsu's she'd like to learn, she kept glancing back and forth at the scroll. Reading the descriptions, she became very fond of quite a few of them. "Could I learn Water Puddle Technique, Water Pellet, and Beach Crab?" She had asked in a quiet tone while also smiling sweetly, wanting to learn some new skills.

( Found it now. (: Thank you for the help. ^-^)

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 2:24 pm
((Suiton is water. Sui is the prefix for water in japanese.))  

zZSiNGHAZz

Kujomaru

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:12 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

Kujomaru sought different alternatives to perform the jutsu. Like a sport, a jutsu was something that you had to put your own flare upon, in order to work in your favor. Kujomaru performed the necessary handseals, gathering chakra to his palms. Now poised and focused, the boy yelled, Fuuton: Boufuu Kyouzuu no Jutsu! A yell that was enclosed to the area where the four dwelt, but powerful enough to pick up the message that Kujomaru was serious. He allowed the chakra to flow into the air. although the air did not heed to his commands, as his chakra dissolved in the forces of nature. Falling to the ground and breathing hard, Kujomaru needed water, his thirst becoming a deadly curse. Kujomaru's eyes reached forward Katelyn, as he asked her in an ill tone, Water...please!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:28 pm
((Just wondering before i make my next post. Did I do the Sharingan system right? And I still have to practice the jutsu right?))  

zZSiNGHAZz

Burakku Ketsueki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:18 am
((Yeah you did it correct. And yeah))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:45 am
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

Kaemon stood ready to perform the Jutsu he just copied. This was probably the last jutsu he was going to be able to perform today. He did the hand seals for the jutsu and charged his chakra. He took in a deep breathe. "Katon Ryuuka no Jutsu" He said performing the jutsu. The fire came out in a powerful stream as he incinerated the practice dummy before him. He did not keep it up for another minute or due to the lack of chakra he had left and how much he had already used in training today. The young Uchiha smiled at the nothingness of the dummy that was in ashes before him. He noticed he had caught the other dummy beside it on fire. It was a powerful jutsu but it was only a chuunin jutsu. He began wondering how destructive other jutsu were that were higher up in level.

He took a seat exhausted, almost to limit zero. "Well it's good thing I didn't use everything... I'm tired..." He said out loud sighing. He even began wondering if he had the strength to make it home if they were not staying out here.

((Yay! One last question, How do you gain more Tomoes? I've been looking on the Jutsu and bloodline/clan list and it doesn't specify how.))
"...Or give into none."

zZSiNGHAZz

KateIyn

Wheezing Waffles

9,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:51 pm
User Image

User Image
I
t's impossible to find
someone who will
User Image
hurt you...

╔════════════════════╗

Spacing out as much as Katelyn had possibly been as she awaited for her answer from her sensei, she had noticed one of her team members call her name. As if seeking help with there training, she turned around and noticed Kujomaru was begging her for water. Not knowing why he would want it, she didn't ask any questions. But then the urge of how does she give it to him ran through her mind. "Uh..I wanna give to you, but I don't have a cup or anything. " She replied feeling a bit guilty as if to be her own fault.

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

Who will make all the
User Image
worth it...

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:00 pm
Kujomaru Inoue

An instant look of comical disappointment appeared upon Kujomaru's face. This Kujomaru held his neck tightly. Struggling to breathe, he asked That is ok.........Can you pour the water unto my mouth? Overreacting, Kujomaru expressed the illusion that his lips were getting coarse and dry. Kujomaru felt as if death were approaching him.  

Kujomaru

zZSiNGHAZz

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:12 pm
User Image

Kaemon Rai Uchiha

"I won't go quietly..."

'Well I'm done for the day... Next time we train I'll start learning some other academy jutsu. Then I will continue with more genin level jutsu.' He thought exhausted. He got up slowly feeling that he had barely scratched the surface of his limit. He looked at Kujomaru dying over there, over reacting his lust thirst. He chuckled a little bit at the sight and walked over. "You doing okay Kujomaru?" He said looking at him. They were all different ages, Katelyn looked like she was the oldest and Kujomaru was the youngest one. It was strange but he guessed that the leaf needed everyone they could get and accepted anyone. The sensei here seemed lost in daze but it didn't bother him. He would be lost in a daze as well if he didn't have to train.

"...Or give into none."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces