Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] Ivory Hall - Restored Raikage's Office {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:42 pm
{{Regula, it's pretty damn freaky knowing that the entire structure which you two are in is made out of your own bone. What's even more freaky is how you can control it like nothing lol.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-H- Divined Samurai of the Lord -H-
-H- Chunin Shinobi of the Hidden Cloud Village -H-
-H- Member of the Yamanaka Clan -H-
-H- Blood of the Body Sacrifice Sensor -H-
-H- Master of the Golden Flame and Shining Lightning -H-
-o-o-o-o-
Sindenky went to sit down on the chair until he though of what it was made of. He stopped and thought for a moment, then the pain in his leg made the decision for him. He sat in the chair, revealing the strain from his right leg. "Well you see, there is nothing i can really say. this is not because i don't want to, its more of the fact that i don't know much about it. It is based in a far off land, and we fight for the good of the world. Just as the lord would want. Were could i find your brother?" he asked the kage. Sindenky needed to inform him of Shanes words why they were still fresh in his mind.

-o-o-o-o-

Ameme

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

“The Lord is my strength and my shield …”

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg
http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/Sin-chunin1.jpg

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image

Regula Kaguya xxxxKumogakurexxxxRaikagexxxxKumogakure's Angel From Hell

xxxx"Anyone who dare opposes me shall find themselves…

Impaled with the very bones which rest within me."xxxx

User ImageUser Image
xxThe eagle stands high, perched upon the highest branch.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe he spreads his wings and soars high into the sky;
Its brilliant wings can be seen from miles away,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A dreaded sign to all beneath him.xxxx

"May I ask: Who is the leader of this 'Blitzkrieg'?" Regula asked curiously as he began to think on Sindenky's question about Ryugan. He himself did not know where Ryugan was and was just searching for him recently. It was a true pain trying to keep tabs on Ryugan. He'd be one place one day and on the other side of the world the next.

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:52 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
seeing no harm in releasing that information Sindenky spoke, "Shane. The former kage before your brother." Thinking Sindenky decided that if there was an issue he would make decisions then, its not like the cloud village knowing of blitzkrieg could cause any issues.

-o-o-o-o-

Ameme

"For the LORD loves justice, And does not forsake His godly ones; They are preserved forever; But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

http:// i190.photobucket.com/albums/z306/ninja_lord/ninjas/RustBlaster-1-1-1.jpg

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:00 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regula began to think for a moment as he began to piece all of Sindenky's information. "So Shane is the leader of Blitzkrieg and you're in search of Ryugan," he said almost breaking into laughter. He stood from his chair and faced what would be the windows. Suddenly they shot open and revealed a view of the entire village. "I know that Shane and Ryugan had altercations from time to time but they way this is playing out it sounds almost as if the team was made for Ryugan's destruction," he said as he turned back to Sindenky. "I must inform you that it is an effort in vain if what I believe is true. No one has yet to defeat Ryugan and no one will. He is a god. No amount of shinobi would be able to bring him down. As for Shane. Now he is just being foolish. He should know this. Him and I have had this talk plenty of time," Regula said with a smirk. "May I ask why you are a member of Blitzkrieg?" he asked Sindenky curiously.

"Do you not understand what true power is? How can you not when you are looking at it?"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
Sindenky smiled, he was ready to explain that he worked for Ryugan and was sent to make sure that he stayed of blitzkriegs radar, but as soon as Regula said that Ryugan was a god, he was on his feet slamming a lighting blue fist into the table. Sindenkys fist did nothing more than make a small mark on the hard bone, but that was impressive in itself, his eyes were also glowing a brilliant blue, "Your brother is no god! He is a mortal man and he can be killed! You shall not look down upon the lord as if your brother, your blood, is mightier than his..." Sindenky seemed extremely enraged, the thought that Ryugan was a god made him want to vomit.

Sindenky would not deny the power Ryugan possessed, nor that seer invisibility he portrayed. But he would not stand for an insult on god. Sindenky calmed after a moment, closing his glowing eye and then spoke again, "No. You may ask why i have joined but i shall not grace you with an answer. Your brother saved my life and i owe him a great debt, i will defend him. But god is above all. I am a disciple of the lord first and a shinobi second, and my loyalty's reflect as such." he finished opening his eye, relieving the usual red. Sindenky was silently hoping he had not offended the kage, but would never stand by and let him claim Ryugan a god....never.

-o-o-o-o-

Ameme

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

--->Profile<---  

Sindenky

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:23 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regula smirked at the shinobi which stood in front of him. "So maybe he is not a god... More of a demigod as you would say. He is able to be slain yet none have been deemed powerful enough to make that fact come to life. This makes some question the fact if Ryugan can truly be slain for not a single soul has came close to it and I doubt one will any time soon. The simple fact that you are giving your life to protect such a damned soul only strengthens that. You're nothing more than a shield to Ryugan. Nothing more than a buffer. Something to use so he does not need to get his hands dirty. Ryugan is evil, truly evil. He'd take my life if I'd look at him in the wrong way. You are right, Sindenky, Ryugan is no god, no. Ryugan is the devil which will drag as all to the pits of hell," he said to Sindenky with a mere grin. He walked over to the open windows and stared out to his village. "Ryugan is a lost soul..." he mumbled. He turned to Sindenky. "Just for the record: try to control your temper. Having such a short fuse is not the greatest thing in the world. Especially if it cause you to explode on a man who could tear you limb from limb before you could even blink," he said nonchalantly with a large grin. Taking a life meant nothing to him. In a way he was like his brother but at the same time he had a heart, Ryugan did not.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:27 pm
Sin, what the hell? lol
I actually told your RPC we were going to AVOID Ryugan, and NOT hunt him.

I told ALL members of Blitzkrieg we were hunting corrupt individuals, and never ONCE did I mention Ryugan.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image
✠Sindenky Sosei✠
-o-o-o-o-
"My sensei once said the same thing. But i will never change, god made me this way for a reason, and he has always given me the strength to pull though no matter what situation i get myself into. I fear not for my life. I fear only for the souls of those like your brothers, and yours. Now if you will excuse me, i have some research to do." Sindenky's words came out through a grin, he was happy about what he had done. He walked out of the kages office as if there had been no risk for his life at all. He knew he would see the kage again, and hoped to never be on the wrong end of his blade when he did.

-o-o-o-o-

Ameme

57 - Jutsu Remaining
45 - Academy
35 - Gennin
25 - Chuunin
10 - Jounin
1 - Sanin

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
Sin, what the hell? lol

I told ALL members of Blitzkrieg we were hunting corrupt individuals, and never ONCE did I mention Ryugan.

(You said OP characters....is Ryugan not OP?

BTW, who are my other squad members in Blitzkrieg?)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sindenky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:30 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
Sin, what the hell? lol

((and never once did i say i was seeking Ryugan under orders of blitzkrieg xD
i have my own Agenda Shane, since you did not give me one.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:32 pm
(I said OP characters out of RP.
Which doesn't affect the RP.

@Sin: Well you should at least tell Regula that we aren't hunting Ryugan.

We may hunt him, but not now. We're... well, I'll PM digi.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regula watched as the shinobi left his office. The large doors sealed themselves tightly as soon as Sindenky stepped through them. Regula chuckled as he thought about the conversation which had just taken place. "That kid's going to dig himself an early grave if he isn't careful. Though I'm glad to have a shinobi like him within this village. He'll make a strong ally some day," Regula said as he stood. "I think it's about time to catch up on my rest," he said as he grabbed Gourai and headed to his room. He laid back down upon his bed and drifted off into sleep.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:35 pm
((i think when i said i would give my life for his brother he understood that i was not after him, and if i feared for Ryugan's life i would tell his brother. No need to be so defined on everything. worst case scenario we have a mess to clean up, something to do IRP))  

Sindenky

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:37 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
(I said OP characters out of RP.
Which doesn't affect the RP.

@Sin: Well you should at least tell Regula that we aren't hunting Ryugan.

We may hunt him, but not now. We're... well, I'll PM digi.)

((Don't worry. It made for good drama, that is all. I don't think Regula would be seeing Ryugan anytime soon anyways, lol.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff