Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Stone Enclosure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:00 pm
Micro took a deep breath before he performed the hand signs that the clone had done."Bushin no jutsu."He was surrounded by smoke as once it cleared a perfect clone of Micro was standing at his side."What's next?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:07 pm
((-face/palm- My own fault. Ice, you're still an AS. You take two posts to learn AS moves. Your Bunshin there failed.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:11 pm
((Ninjutsu class bonus,its minus one when learing ninjutsu.so the two goes to one.)))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:59 pm
"Your next technique is the Henge jutsu. This copies an image over your own body, be it that of another person or of an animal or object. When you reach a higher rank, or if you walk the path of a Genjutsuist when you reach Chuunin, your Henge will allow you to copy voices. Here are the seals." Another basic chain of seals was shown to the boy.  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:03 pm
Mirco followed along examining each and every one of the clones movements."Ok Henge no jutsu." Mirco allowed his chakra to flow out rapidly creating smoke to surround him for a few seconds.Once it cleared Micro looked exactly like Shikazumi,almost as if he was the real one,but the clone was right his voice sounded nothing like Shikazumis did.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:12 pm

"Finally, the Kawarimi. One of my own personal favorite techniques, this can get you out of many tight scrapes. These are the seals." The seals were shown slowly to the boy. "Now, I want you to switch yourself with one of the boulders over on that side of the Enclosure." It pointed to their south, where the boulder field was.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:17 pm
Tenketsou smiled before making the last set of hand signs."Kawarimi no jutsu!."He was almost instantly replaced with a log as the two switched places in the cover of a little cloud of smoke."Like that?"

((Tried to hurry might get temp ban ha))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:19 pm
"Close. I said a boulder, not a log kiddo."  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:52 pm
Tenketsou smiled before making the last set of hand signs once again."Kawarimi no jutsu!."He was almost instantly replaced with a boulder as the two switched places in the cover of a little cloud of smoke.The previous attempt he had switched with a log but Ronnel clearly said a boulder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:12 pm

"Alright then ninjutsuist, tell me, do you know your element? If you do, I have an offer for you." There was a headband spinning around the clone's finger as the boy came back to him.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:23 pm
(And then he got stabbed in the face with an orange peel.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:26 pm
((Digit? One OSU is enough, we don't need more people running around posting random crap.))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:32 pm
((I personally have no clue ha I had to think about I then I realized his name is Tenketsou Senjuu.))

Tenketsou nodded as he reached into his hip pouch pulling out a bottle of water drinking it slowly enjoying every gulp."My elemental affinity is Suiton.Now what's this offer you speak of?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:34 pm

"There are two paths to being a Gennin open to you right now. Option the first, you follow the trend of the time and simply take the headband for completing the basic three techniques." The headband came to rest on the clone's open hand as it held it out.
"Option the second though, you face me in a short match. If you defeat me or impress me, not only will you get the headband, you will receive a technique that I will not teach you otherwise. Make your choice wisely."

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 pm
((I saw what you did to Rainbow.))

Tenketsou shook his head lightly before his right arm moved hovering his hand over the head band."I would like to take this offer but I don't believe that Im at the level in which to do as you said.Sorry Sir."Tenketsous right arm quickly attempted to grab the mans wrist as he spun around throwing a single kick at the mans face.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff