Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
After School club fun (open to everyone) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:04 pm
Kay rolled her eyes slightly at Cali. "Well if you didn't sleep in the trees..." she chuckled slightly. "I'm about to start practicing with my bo," she said to Tatsu, spinning it in a small circle by her side. "You can practice with me if you want. Don't worry, I'll go easy on you," she teased.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:48 pm
Jak chuckled as he heard them talk. "I'm out of here." He said, jumping out the opened window and walked down to the street.  

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

MistressBalalaika2434

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:43 pm
*Revy sat down and smiles and watch Kay and Tatsu to see what would happen*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:30 am
Tatsu waved his hands in front of him. "Nononononooo! I'm not really all that good with weapons... or fighting in general". He bowed his head shamefully. "I'm the type who gets beaten up on a regular basis...". He hated how weak he was, but he was the type who didn't like to fight... no matter the circumstances. "Guess you think I'm a total wuss huh?"  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

NotYourEverydayPrincess

5,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:11 pm
Kay flashed him a crooked grin. "Nah. That's kinda cute actually. Why would anyone beat up a cute little thing like you?" She winked playfully, while perfectly aware of what a horrible flirt she was being, but not really caring.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:45 pm
(is it to late to join?)  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:50 pm
"That's what I'd like to know" Tatsu replied. "It's probably because I'm an otaku...". Wait a minute...? Was she flirting with him? He had never had a girlfriend before, so he had no idea what a girl acted like when she did... other than what he had seen on anime. But he was smart enough to know that girls in real life didn't act like that.
Desperate to change the subject away from himself, he pointed to the girl that fell out of the tree. "You said that she fell from a tree... what was she doing up one in the first place?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:54 pm
"sleeping." The panther barely held in his laughter. "Shut it Kokutan.."  

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:07 pm
"Sleeping in a tree?" Tatsu replied "That sounds nice. I don't know how many times I've fallen asleep in my treehouse".  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:11 pm
(am i to assume no response means i can be in this?)  

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:12 pm
((Yea, you can join))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:15 pm
"that would be nice to have on the road..." "Then you can fall out the window!" The Panther started rolling around in laughter. Cali stared at him for a second then continued talking. "Anyways you were talking about a club eariler weren't you? What was that all about?"  

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

zandalza

7,300 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:24 pm
(i have a picture to help, but i aint done with it yet, is that ok?....)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:33 pm
(yeah, thats cool)

Tatsu was startled for a second. Nobody really cared about his club. "Well... it's an Anime and Manga club. The general idea is for people to talk about their favourite anime and whatnot and do stuff like attend conventions and make cosplay outfits and stuff". He looked down at the ground. "But since it's always just me... I just sit in a room or in my treehouse watching anime".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

CaliWolf

4,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:45 pm
"Sounds fun~" Cali repiled. "Not being alone and all but the club itself~" The wolfgirl smiled at Tatsu.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff