Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gold Diggers and Pollwhores Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can do polls, polls, and more polls. Whist making friends and competing in numerous free competitions 

Tags: polls, gold, anime, active, friends 

Reply Contests & Quests
CARROTS GAME SHOW Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qw
  op
View Results

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:29 am
...325 dots?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 am
please let me know whether or not "325 dots" is your answer  

Carrot57

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:00 am
Carrot57
vegas you have to add me to get the question. due to the discrepancy between when the two competitors recieve their questions any who answer it get an automatic 40 points

I sent you a friend request then decided to also make sure my PMs are not set to friends only... and I really don't understand what you mean at all now. My PMs are set to receive PMs from anyone, not just friends.

Also, I thought my previous answer was enough of an explanation, though maybe it was a very wordy.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:11 am
if you mean the phoenix wrigh question yes it was adequate and points were given accordingly. and the reason was if youre not my friend and i try to pm you i have to do a captcha which my phone cant handle. you being my friend=no captcha  

Carrot57

Carrot57

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:21 am
think hard people. this is simultaneously the hardest, and easiest question that will ever appear on carrots game show. since you both have your pms now ill raise the stakes. first person to give me the correct answer wins the prize and ill double the prize if the winner can answer the bonus question afterwards  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:02 am
PM answer - 393 spaces and periods on one page  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

Carrot57

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 am
vegas your answer is incorrect. you should have thought harder. you need to look for the question and answer it not tell me how many dots and spaces are on the page. its down to you goldie think hard. you may ask anyone you like for help.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 pm
I think I know the answer, but I can't answer it yet...I don't think. But in light of what I think the answer is, my above post is not the answer.  

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

Carrot57

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:40 pm
youre thinking and thats very good and you are correct in assuming that would be the wrong answer. dont think too hard or youll run right by the answer. pay close attention to what i said its all very important  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:44 pm
PM question - 9001 (which shows as 1006 on Vegeta's scanner)  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

Carrot57

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:01 pm
you are not thinking properly. the answer is not a number. although number isnt too far from it i suppose. dial back a bit and read my post concerning this question  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:19 pm
question1 - 1961 Gibson EB-0  

vegasshopgirl

Smitten Risk-Taker

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:32 pm
We'll see if my hunch is right soon. If it's not, then I have no effin' clue xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:10 pm
i give up on you vegas lol please goldie enlighten us. show me exactly how smart your smarty pants are. im BEGGING you  

Carrot57

GoldDiggingWhore
Vice Captain

Generous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:36 pm
Ok. So I have the post at the top of the page and the post at the bottom of the page...does that mean I win? That's as close to an answer as I'm going to get, I'm afraid xd  
Contests & Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff