Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Who moved my owl? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It was crooked.
  And off-center.
View Results

Tybarious

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:04 pm
NOOOOOO!!!!!!

*flies back in* ok the gloves are off evil *draws my temporal sword and in one swing opens several portal. The final portal opens next to dude. With one kick into the closest one, I send him clear across the guild to another portal which another BTTH kick sends him to the other side of guild, he is met by another BTTH kick. For the observer, dude looks like a pin ball as he ricocheted around the guild for several minutes until one last massive BTTH kick sends him completely out of the internet* .... I F***ING hate those little sh**s *sheathes sword and closes portals*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:31 pm
Dude: connection lost...
reaquiring connection...
website login in progress...
surfing to guild page...

Dude: *logs in* So we both hate those things huh?
ok. how about this...
*I grab you and attack with a vicious combo of attacks - jumping spinkick BTTH, BTTH, BTTH sending you flying, teleport behind you BTTH back the other way, teleport behind you BTTH into the sky, teleport above you BTTH straight down, teleport below you BTTH to stop your falling, teleport above you BTTH straight through the center of the earth, teleport to where you are BTTH back through the hole and into space where you hit the moon and create a new boot shaped crater*

I don't mess around either twisted  

xwhateverxdudex

Tybarious

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:16 pm
*runs across the surface of the moon, writing out "Tybarious is Great," jumps off the surface of the moon and returns with a massive flying fire BTTH to dude, creating an even more massive crater on the surface of the Earth, clearly the land for miles around*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:51 am
*gets up and looks at the moon*

LOL

Good one ^.^

*sets off a nuclear boot-plosion that sends precisely 999,999,999 flaming boots in your direction*  

xX Catgirl - Pierce Xx

Tybarious

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:32 pm
*dodges them all to sneak behind dude and gives thermo nuclear wedgy*

Thought I take a break from the norm xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:39 pm
*I disolve into a pile of dust as I appear behind you and smash you into the ground with a large mace*

ME TOO !!!
twisted

(btw, that was a double)  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:42 pm
*takes pictures of the boys* Aren't they so cute! *frames a few of them then goes on with life.

Purple: *nods* Well yeah that pretty much hits the nail on the head...though maybe a bit late or maybe a bit earlier. *shrugs* Makes since though if you think about it. Hm...okay that's it I'm going to pick a day to just do some me time! Thanks Purple! *blinks and wonders off* What day should I pick? *blinks and scratches head* What should I do? *throws hands up* Oh this is hard I quit! *goes back to work*

Dude: Aw, I'm sorry I wish I could help ya but sadly her and I aren't friends any more. Not to mention my brain has been complete mush lately so me trying to retain or remember anything is pretty much a lost cause. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:45 pm
I'll help! I'll tell you what to do and when! This Sunday, play a video game for four hours, then sketch for a couple of hours, then watch a movie while you pig out on snack foods, then take a nap, then, then play another game for two hours, then read a book until bedtime! I have spoken!!  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:19 pm
LOL
THX, I guess I'll have to give up and stick with zombie hentai.
(though usually I prefer other catagories) ^^;
You'd think there would me more of it though o_O  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:54 pm
*opens a small portal and btth dude into it, trapping him in a pocket dimension* that should hold you for alittle bit...  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:11 am
*creates a portal inside the pocket dimension that leads to a second "easier to get out of " pocket dimension and then cuts my way out with my dimensional rift energy sword*

Sorry, I've seen YuYu Hakosho ^.^ LOL
(reference: Kuwabara's spirit sword)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:34 pm
*chuckles* Thanks Purple but sadly Sunday is no good. I have to balance the checkbook and then if I have the money I have to go pick up a few things like a shredder and take my kitten to the vet and do laundry. *shrugs* Yeah, so that day's out, but thanks for trying.

Sadly that happens a lot. I think oh I can take a day to myself this day or that day and then something comes up that I have to tend to. *shrugs* Oh well I'll eventually have my day...eventually.

*launches attack on a day eventually has to call for full retreat*  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:09 pm
Never plan to take a day off.

Just get up, think of everything you have to do and decide if it's pressing or not, then say "it feels like a slow day" - then simply piddle around and do nothing.

YOU WANT TO BUY A SHREDDER !?!?
Never buy a Shredder.
It'll only attract an infestation of turtles-n-feet ^.^ LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:17 am
Yeah, just wait for one of those days when you realize there's nothing to do. surprised  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:41 am
Or when the things you have to do (or think you have to do) could wait.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff